The Merge: Omega Company (IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Bladewind

Re: The Merge: Omega Company (IC)

Post by Bladewind »

Will Save vs Amy's telepathy - Will vs Telepathy: 1d20+4 5
Will Save vs Kar'Anna's mind trick - Will vs Mind Trick: 1d20+4 21

Apparently, Kar'Anna's efforts to flaunt what her momma gave her works too well as Kobra is too focused on ogling the Drow witch than actually listening to her. On the other hand, his mind is an open book to Amy. He was very weirded by Lindsey even though he had a decent grasp of what the Merge was. That, and the imagery of what he wanted to be doing with the Drow was quite, um, disturbing.

Routing around a little more, and trying to steer clear of the images of what Kobra would like to do to Kar'Anna, Amy is able to find that Kobra picked up the weapon in Mexico as part of a, let's call it a trade agreement. He actually obtained three samples, different caliber of weapons but all operating on the same principle and likely the same power source. He doesn't have a name of a contact or group, having used an interpreter that he killed afterwards. You have the name of a town though - Parral, Chihuahua. He stayed at a Best Western while there.

To get more, I`ll request another roll, please.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Rand watched Kar'anna, getting a bit warm in the temperature regulated suit. That was definitely not a tactic he could assist in any way.

He gulped as the dark elfess continued her 'interrogation'.
"Something pithy this way comes."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

AMY
The girl delicately winnowed through the man's mind, grateful for the distraction Kar-Anna provided, though she was going to want brain bleach afterwords, the little that she got from him made her quite glad she got stuck with Lindsey and company.

ooc
Mind Reading: Mind Reading 6 (DC 16), subtle
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Lindsey

Knowing he wasn't exactly an interrogation expert, Lindsey let the drow do her work. After all, the dark elves were known for their viciousness...
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

: 1d20+4 16

Amy continues to look for more information, but Kobra's mind is on the Drow right now. It looks like all you have to go on is the town and the hotel.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

AMY

The girl quickly wrote down the information and passed it to Lindsey and then went to the restroom to douse her head in very cold water. When she came back she felt a bit better, but the images were a still an unpleasant aftertaste in the back of her mind. She looked at Kar-Anna and told the woman "You owe me ice-cream."
Last edited by kirinke on Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Battle Init
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

Kar'Anna Maraneth
Condition: Normal
HP: 1

"Show off." Kar'Anna gave a mock pout and a good-natured smile before dropping her shenanigans and slipping back into her armor. She watched as AMy jotted down her note and was slightly disappointed that she didn't have the human eating out of her hand. Judging by Amy's hasty exit though, it was a good bet that she had gotten into the man's mind... just not how she would have preferred.

The Drow shuddered.

"Ben and Jerry or Baskin' Robbins? Something with sprinkles. Definitely." She answered the young woman. She didn't have to ask for details. She knew the look that Amy was giving her.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Rand will make sure this Kobra guy is secured and he'll be the last one out.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

"Ben and Jerry or Baskin' Robbins? Something with sprinkles. Definitely." She answered the young woman. She didn't have to ask for details. She knew the look that Amy was giving her.
"Sprinkles good. Double cho colate chip with fudge and sprinkles. I'm going to eat myself into a chocolate coma." she replied (firmly and emphatically) again in Drow and looked thoughtful. "It will be a good death." she added for the Lulz.

Battle Init
drothgery

Post by drothgery »

S & S

"Let me see what I can do with that." Shannon says, more to herself than to any of the others. Hacking into a 21st-century AD earth budget hotel's security camera logs ought to be child's play for someone with her skills and resources, and she put them to use.

(+22 Investigation, +25 Technology due to Skill Mastery)

Her ears perk up at the mention of ice cream. It still amazed her that a planet with Beowulf's climate had the most-renowned parlor anywhere near Manticore (though she supposed Sphinx or Gryphon would have been even less plausible), but there was definitely something to be said for original, Old Earth ingredients.

"Count me in." She said. "I have to think our adventures on Venus were at least as much of a workout as a cross-country skiing trip on Sphinx, so I think I can splurge."

Sherlock signed something quickly.

"Yes, I know you have a heavy-world metabolism. Most of us two-foots don't. And no one's ever made celery-flavored ice cream." She told the treecat.

<<Chocolate is pretty good, too.>> He signed.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

AMY

The girl chuckled. "Actually, down south, they make a game out of creating the weirdest ice-cream flavors. I wouldn't be at all surprised if there is a celery-flavor." She shuddered.

"Did I mention I hate jungles and ruins? What do you want to bet this trip includes both?"

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Lindsey

" I'd vote for Ben& Jerry's myself", the former lawyer says with a smirk. " Though I have to say...I'm surprised it's a thing for drow...ice cream...doesn't seem 'evil' enough for dark elves, no offense."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

AMY

"The darkside has cookies, the neutral side has ice cream." Amy quipped. "It's something that both light and dark can agree on. It's delicious."

Battle Init
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

[Did Amy share what she learned?]

Rand used his suit's interface to google 'ice cream' just so he knew what everyone was prattling on about. Even he had to admit it sounded good.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

AMY

As soon as they were out of earshot of their prisoner, Amy shared what she had learned. "Also, we need to let Atlantis know about Kobra. Keeping him here tied up? Is kinda bad and will eventually be messy, especially if he escapes."

Battle Init