D.A.N.G.E.R. Force ( MnM 2e) (OOC-Full)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Horsenhero

Re: D.A.N.G.E.R. Force ( MnM 2e) (Just waiting on Sh***))

Post by Horsenhero »

Okay, so sorry for vanishing...again. Here's the deal. For the simplicity of everything (and because they all work pretty well) I'm going to cast everybody who pitched a build up to (and including) Shock. I will post the IC thread tomorrow, so we can get going before things fade out.

The first bit may go a little slowly as I deal with guests from out of town here to support my roommate through what is now going to be open heart surgery. The docs have determined that there's just too much messed up in there to fix without putting him up on the lift and crawling into the engine compartment. I asked them to rotate his tires and check his suspension while they're at it.

Anyway the list of distractions is pretty much surgery, guests and of course...my dog is sick.

Because there isn't enough going on.

Still, it's happening people, so be prepared for sedately moving mayhem...to be upgraded to more rapidly moving mayhem at the soonest opportunity.
Shock

Re: D.A.N.G.E.R. Force ( MnM 2e) (OOC-Full)

Post by Shock »

I'm torn between "there's gotta be a country song in there somewhere" and "hopefully the lottery ticket pays off".

Either way, I wish your roommate and your dog luck in their recovery.
MacynSnow

Re: D.A.N.G.E.R. Force ( MnM 2e) (Just waiting on Sh***))

Post by MacynSnow »

Horsenhero wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:23 am Okay, so sorry for vanishing...again. Here's the deal. For the simplicity of everything (and because they all work pretty well) I'm going to cast everybody who pitched a build up to (and including) Shock. I will post the IC thread tomorrow, so we can get going before things fade out.

The first bit may go a little slowly as I deal with guests from out of town here to support my roommate through what is now going to be open heart surgery. The docs have determined that there's just too much messed up in there to fix without putting him up on the lift and crawling into the engine compartment. I asked them to rotate his tires and check his suspension while they're at it.

Anyway the list of distractions is pretty much surgery, guests and of course...my dog is sick.

Because there isn't enough going on.

Still, it's happening people, so be prepared for sedately moving mayhem...to be upgraded to more rapidly moving mayhem at the soonest opportunity.
Take all the time you need,Horse.We can wait if need be...
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Finally got the IC thread started (only two days later than I said I would)!

The doctors have turned my roomie into a sort of...home repair project. Before they crack him open, they want to do more tests, then run cameras through his major blood vessels to check for plaque, THEN they're going to crack him open, repair the aneurysm, replace the heart valve, roto-rooter his major vessels if there's plaque built up and who knows what else? At this point they may as well install a digital entertainment system and wifi.

Anyway, MY part in all this is currently done as all guests have retreated to their respective regions of the US until the end of Feb. At which time the party begins anew. :roll:
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Horsenhero wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:58 am Finally got the IC thread started (only two days later than I said I would)!

The doctors have turned my roomie into a sort of...home repair project. Before they crack him open, they want to do more tests, then run cameras through his major blood vessels to check for plaque, THEN they're going to crack him open, repair the aneurysm, replace the heart valve, roto-rooter his major vessels if there's plaque built up and who knows what else? At this point they may as well install a digital entertainment system and wifi.

Anyway, MY part in all this is currently done as all guests have retreated to their respective regions of the US until the end of Feb. At which time the party begins anew. :roll:
i hope everything works out for your roomie(home repair's tend to take a while...)...
I'm going to assume that i've been selected(of course,we all know what Assume does to people... :) )and will have a post up by Teusday at the Latest.
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

MacynSnow wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:16 pm
Horsenhero wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:58 am Finally got the IC thread started (only two days later than I said I would)!

i hope everything works out for your roomie(home repair's tend to take a while...)...
I'm going to assume that i've been selected(of course,we all know what Assume does to people... :) )and will have a post up by Teusday at the Latest.
Yes, you were selected. Now, things have gotten more complicated where the roomie is concerned, but nothing that will slow me down more than I already have been. Just a bunch of doctors and whatnot...and I guess oral surgery before he can have heart surgery.

The sad part is, I never had to work this hard for my (ex) wife or family to keep them healthy, but, he does pay half the bills, so keeping him alive and functioning is in my best interest.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Running a quick game health check for the game list... is this one still viable?
Shock

Post by Shock »

We haven't heard from Horsenhero in a while. My guess is it has to do with the health issues his roommate has been having. I think it's probably safe to say this game is on hiatus for the short term
MissRo

Post by MissRo »

Sad to say, but that seems to be the case. I liked this group, too!
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Whatever's up, I hope it all works out for them.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
MissRo

Post by MissRo »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:00 pm Whatever's up, I hope it all works out for them.
For real. Nothing but good vibes for Horsenhero and his roomie.