The Merge: Omega Company (OOC - Recruitment Closed)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Bladewind

Re: The Merge: Omega Company (OOC - Recruitment Closed)

Post by Bladewind »

That’s actually pretty funny. (Black Dragon comment)

It’s not the character that presents a small challenge it’s the Xperia debt. I could just grant you all three more points to equalize.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

I'm all for it, five points total? Ren's getting an upgrade. :twisted:

If you want, you can have Kal-Anna be the force user Amy ran into before she met up with the gang.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

That's not a bad idea. BTW - Kar'Anna. Not Kal. :lol:
I'll run it by Jewel.

Gonna give it to morning, but I think five PP in total, and the Sword's not paid for is okay by me. Wanna give the others a chance to weigh in.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Heh, if you want it to be a noodle-incident as well, it could be fun for us both. 8-)

Battle Init
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

I'm good with that. (But... explain noodle-incident ??)

However, I had imagined that she also traveled with Kal'annar for a time and the two are actually associates of some kind. (Pending actual input from Starguard...)

Her background is pretty simple and straightforward. A lot of literature suggests that the Emperor is actually quite racist (speciest ?!? :roll: ) and only takes humans as his Hands. I had an idea from an old character of BW's... Palpy took a non human to mess with her as sport. She actually turned out to be halfway decent in terms of ability so he let her continue... Kar'Anna is much the same. Taken from a backwater world, given instruction in the ways of the Sith to give her Force Witchery more focus, and also had her understanding of technology and advanced society increased too...

I see much of her education - not Force wise - simply being implants and memory modification.
drothgery

Post by drothgery »

Probably worth noting is that the party does have a furry lie detector with them ...
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

lol - she's not working against you though. She just has a master you wouldn't approve of. :lol:
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

For your reading pleasure, Noodle Incident: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... leIncident

I'm thinking it should involve Toronto Canada. ;)

Battle Init
drothgery

Post by drothgery »

Bladewind wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:36 pm lol - she's not working against you though. She just has a master you wouldn't approve of. :lol:
At present, Shanon considers the Star Wars Galactic Empire to be an intractable enemy of the Star Empire of Manticore that fortunately seems to have some of the same organizational weaknesses as the old People's Republic of Haven, so yes, Shannon wouldn't approve of Kar'Anna's master at all. :D :D :D
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Which translates out to: they're big, disorganized and their people have the often fatal back-stabbitism disease . Which is a saving on bullets. Or the high-tech alternative. :twisted:

Battle Init
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

drothgery wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:53 am At present, Shanon considers the Star Wars Galactic Empire to be an intractable enemy of the Star Empire of Manticore that fortunately seems to have some of the same organizational weaknesses as the old People's Republic of Haven, so yes, Shannon wouldn't approve of Kar'Anna's master at all. :D :D :D
So don't lie around Shannon or her sidekick... and don't advertise that she's an agent of Palpatine...

I think I can handle that... wouldn't be much of a secret agent of the Emperor if that was easily found out or advertised now would she !?
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Honestly, I don't think Amy would care either way. As a kid, she wouldn't be expected to care much about politics or religion for that matter. ;)

Battle Init
drothgery

Post by drothgery »

kirinke wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:27 am Which translates out to: they're big, disorganized and their people have the often fatal back-stabbitism disease . Which is a saving on bullets. Or the high-tech alternative. :twisted:
Also, competent admirals are distrusted by the leadership because they might have political ambitions.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

I`ve decided, in the interest of fairness, that the last allotment of XP will jump to five points from the initial 2. Meaning you all have 8 awarded XP, and Kar'anna has a Sith Sword listed on her sheet as a device, although its little more than equipment to her at the moment.

If I read correctly, Lindsey and Co have not discussed openly that both of them spoke to Tsung or that the woman has a twin. At least not yet. Am I correct?
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

I've upgraded Ren to PL 4.
I added Popular Culture (Rank 6)
I added "Don't Touch Me!" 6: Deflect, Reflect, Redirect to Amy's psychic array.

I've got 2 held in reserve.

Battle Init