For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Bladewind

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by Bladewind »

Hannibal
Condition: Toughness -1, Dazed
HP: 0

"There's an ointment in our fly though.

"With the exception of Captain Malleable here, and maybe Robocycle, he's pretty much made the rest of us. And this is pretty memorable as far as faces go."

He gestures to his face, still holding a pistol.

"So unless you've got a fancy green ring to give me a new identity, and still be able to pass as myself, then Aislynn and I are going to be fairly obvious to our target."

He looks at Aislynn.

"And no. I will not dress up as Deadpool."
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

The girl grinned. "Why not? Got something against red?" she looked serious. "Honestly, with everything going on, we can probably pull off an alternate identity. I mean just look at you and Dead-pool for example."
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

“I’d be tempted to shoot him myself.” Long mutters darkly. “And the firhst time anyone hurt him and he didn’t regenerate the cover would be blown.”

“ Plus we don’t want to inherit deadpool’s enemies. “
"Something pithy this way comes."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

"We could always go with some sort of disguise like you said." she shrugged. "It wouldn't be too unusual in a place like that and we wouldn't need something too detailed. Just enough to throw people off." she hrmmed as she looked at Hannible. "You'd look good as a blonde."

Battle Init
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

“We saw that in Paperman. He played an imaginary superhero.” Long says. “It looked weird.”
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" Since all of you except Torque have a basic human phsyiology, secret identity is not a problem", Newman says with a slight grin.
" Did you watch, by any chance, the Mission Impossible movies? We have the masks...."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

"And they probably won't look for relatively mundane disguises!" the girl said with an answering grin.

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" Most likely not, indeed", Newman agrees. " Especially since looking human doesn't mean being normal..."
He briefly glances over to Scully, who ignores him.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Hannibal

Hannibal looks at Long.

"Love you too, buttercup.

"For the record, I do regenerate, just not as fast as Deadturd. But since you're mostly agreeing with my point, I'll let it go.

"As for Aislynn's idea - we tried that. There's a flaw. I didn't even open my mouth, and Smith knew who I was. No hesitation. Not even a 'which one are you?' for a half a second.

"Masks sounds more promising. Dibs on Tom Cruise."

At Newman's comment, he shudders.

"ooh. Frosty."
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" Alright", Newman says, " If you are all agreed on our approach...feel free to peruse the plane's facilities. The auction will take place in 2 days."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

The girl finally decided on something simple. She recolored her hair blue and put on some blue contacts and shifted up her make-up to a subtle degree.

ooc
The final results would look something like this:

Battle Init
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"I just wanted to make sure Pauly got sorted out and is going to a better set-up. And it sounds like we have two days to learn our cover stories as rich buyers." Long says. "Toward that end, we need to decide on a story and a reason for looking for this super-making tech. Do we want to be a mercenary company looking for an edge or maybe thrill seeking debutantes who want powers or representatives of a corporate or government interest wanting a supersoldier program. The debutantes won't really be taken seriously. The last would be seen as a rival to the person or people we're there to find. The mercenary company might be interesting, especially if we can fabricate a few things they've done - mid-East work maybe. Say we're the leaders of a 25-person company, most of them human or human-ish XDs and we have the funds saved for upgrades, and the volunteers to undergo procedures. How bout that? Any other ideas?"
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

"Maybe make it smaller? A big team would be more noticible, while a smaller team would be easier to overlook, especially with all of the crap going on over there." she offered.

Battle Init
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Hannibal

Hannibal looks at Long.

"Wooh. Someone's been watching too many movies or has some seriously screwed up training background. Either way, damn.

"We still have a problem, and by we, I still mean everyone except you Captain Stretchypant. Teen Age girl, sentient motorcycle and highly recognizable hunk of manhood. We're hardly stereotypical. Hell, we're barely fit-intypical."
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Torque
Condition: Normal

"Hannibal has a point.

"I'm serious. I won't be of much use in such a situation. Are there any operatives available to take my place on this one, Dr Scully?"