The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
kirinke

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

The girl chuckled in spite of herself. "Well, this is going to be an interesting case I think." you could swear you can hear the sound of something clapping. Well if wind could clap, it was.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Bill from Accounting

Post by Bill from Accounting »

Tracer

"Poor souls," Tracer felt a bit gutted seeing Coulson list the known victims. Sure, the prats were dealing drugs, but it was still something she hated to see, especially when one of them was so young. "Did the bobbies find any Spice on the victims, or at their homes? Could be someone's trying to horde the stuff for themselves."

Lena grinned at the televisions screen that was Torque. "Oh, a Cybertonian? I guess no matter what universe I'm in, I get to work with robots!

"My name is Lena Oxton, but you can call me Tracer," she gave a small wave as she started in her own introduction. "I was a test pilot and agent of the task force called Overwatch where I come from. This thing here isn't a fashion statement from my universe," she looked down at her chronal accelerator, and as if in response, the device's light brightened. "It lets me control my own space-time. I can 'blink' through space or even rewind myself. I'm chuffed to meet you all!"
Last edited by Bill from Accounting on Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"'Chuffed' is good, right?" Nathan confirms.

"If so, it'll be great to work with you too. Space-time, huh? That'll come in handy."
"Something pithy this way comes."
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

Hannibal King
HP: 1 ; LP: 1 Condition: Normal

Hannibal checks his phone app for referencing Merge personalities. Not finding what he was looking for he stood up. "If anyone wants to join me, I'm going to grab a squint and see if we can get a CGI artist to render a few images for the database facial recognition programs. I'd also like to see if there is any other evidence of an Atreides or Harkonnen having appeared since the Merge." . . . and God help us, one of the Sorceresses of Rossak.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

"I'll go with you." she volunteered.

Battle Init
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

Hannibal King

The white hair threw Hannibal of at first, but on second glance he couldn't help but notice the finer details of his new team mate. There was something about her that said dangerous. ... like that's ever made a difference.

Hannibal gives the young girl a friendly nod and devilish grin, "Oh yeah, you'll do. The boys in IT are going to love you."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

"You know it's funny, but on my mom's side of the family, their hair tends to go white early. I guess because of the air bender thing, mine went white even earlier." she grinned. "I always get comments and weird looks on it and yeah... I'm not an ex-de, it just happened. One day I was just an ordinary person. The next? I could play with whirlwinds. Literally." she said as she showed King some of her family photos stored on her smart phone.

"See?" Sure enough, a lot of her family members had either white or greying hair and looked relatively young for that to happen as well.

Battle Init
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

Hannibal King

"Jesus kid, are you psychic too? I was just about to ask if you were native or not. Haven't seen too many of you, but makes sense DEO would recruit all they could snatch up though." trying not to crowd the kid too close while she was sharing he looked up at the others. "So any ideas on where we want to be hitting the pavement? Obviously if we get a hit on a Dune resident we'll need to check it out, but I doubt the dominos are going to fall quite so easy whether we do or not."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

StarGuard wrote:Hannibal King

"Jesus kid, are you psychic too? I was just about to ask if you were native or not. Haven't seen too many of you, but makes sense DEO would recruit all they could snatch up though." trying not to crowd the kid too close while she was sharing he looked up at the others. "So any ideas on where we want to be hitting the pavement? Obviously if we get a hit on a Dune resident we'll need to check it out, but I doubt the dominos are going to fall quite so easy whether we do or not."
OOC:Sorry for the lateness of the Response,got a case of the Flu over the weekend..

Rick Flagg HP:1 Condition:Normal
"We start by two of us checking the Jessica Medows angle;whoever did the first two shouldn't have bothered with her if they were trying to stop the sales like it looks like...my guess would be that their trying to get the drug themselves&it's more than one by the tell of it."
Turning to Coulson,Rick says
"Could you get me the files of all the Cases we know about? I want to check a hunch...and you can help."
Rick motioned over towards the Cybertronian....

(http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=148878Insight check: 1D20 +6 = [17]+6 = 23 not a bad roll...)
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Torque is currently in the garage, conferencing in via a video stream...
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Bladewind wrote:Torque is currently in the garage, conferencing in via a video stream...
i know,the other readers know that,but Flagg might not... ;)
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" Of course...", Coulson says and hands each of you a folder containing a dossier about the people he has mentioned.
" You are free to pursue your own avenues of investigation. We do expect regular reports and...no collateral damage, if it can be helped. Right now, we are mostly trying to find out who or what is responsible."

He turns to Tracer. " Oh, and as to your question, Miss Oxton...no spice was found at the scenes of the crimes."

//If you want to know anything specific, ask and I shall tell you if the info is inside and what it is, of course :)
Last edited by Neo-Paladin on Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

MacynSnow wrote: Rick Flagg HP:1 Condition:Normal
"We start by two of us checking the Jessica Medows angle;whoever did the first two shouldn't have bothered with her if they were trying to stop the sales like it looks like...my guess would be that their trying to get the drug themselves&it's more than one by the tell of it."
Turning to Coulson,Rick says
"Could you get me the files of all the Cases we know about? I want to check a hunch...and you can help."
Rick motioned over towards the Cybertronian....
"So you're saying we split up, Boss? Sorry for my assumption, but you seemed most likely to be team lead given your reputation, Colonel Flagg. I'm a big fan, by the way. Stellar stuff you've accomplished." Nathan says extending a hand.

"So, you and Mr. Roboto will look into the last death mentioned," Nathan gestures to the display screen showing the Cybertronian, "Agents King and Finnigan do research and Tracer and I..." He smiles as the thought occurs to him, "We should look into the Hollywood supplier, maybe talk to the Clientelle... to, uh, clear them as suspects, of course." Nathan adds quickly.
"Something pithy this way comes."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Flynnarrel wrote:"So you're saying we split up, Boss? Sorry for my assumption, but you seemed most likely to be team lead given your reputation, Colonel Flagg. I'm a big fan, by the way. Stellar stuff you've accomplished." Nathan says extending a hand.

"So, you and Mr. Roboto will look into the last death mentioned," Nathan gestures to the display screen showing the Cybertronian, "Agents King and Finnigan do research and Tracer and I..." He smiles as the thought occurs to him, "We should look into the Hollywood supplier, maybe talk to the Clientelle... to, uh, clear them as suspects, of course." Nathan adds quickly.
Rick Flagg HP:1 Condition:Normal
Casually shaking the Young Agents hand without looking up from the files that he had,Rick replied
"Actually,that's not a bad idea,Long.Start at Police Headquarters though,specifically their Narcotics Division,as Hammond might have been on their Radar longer and they may have heard something through their Grapevines.....Torgue,see if you can cross-reference any sort of odd sightings yesterday:Filter out anything considered "Merge-Related";sudden apperances,stuff like that.Look for anything that point to the vehical or vessel used for extraction...Phill,could i get an overhead image of where her body was found?.."

http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=148911second Insight check: 1D20+6 = [4]+6 = 10
ok,so maybe not one of my Better roll's...
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Torque
Condition: Normal
HP: 1

"That works. It`s a start at least. Col Flagg, I'll drive, you... balance.

"Unless you have your own vehicle."

The documents in the file flicker rapidly on the screen linked to the Cybertronian, PDFs, JPEGs and the like blinking in and out, zooming in and back out.

"What kind of authority do we have in the field?" He asks, pausing a moment to return his human aspect to the screen. "Expected cooperation, opposition and the like?

"As for the files, do we have any links between the victims?"

As he waits for an answer, Torque patches into the news and other related feeds, switching from his search parameters of Cybertronian nature to Merge related and he inputs the names and other info from the files.

OOC I am assuming that Torque has digital copies, transmitted to him downstairs... correct me if I am wrong
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document