The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Neo-Paladin

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//Give me an Insight check and I'll tell ya ;)
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Morgan Koral
Condition: Normal
HP: 1 (0)
Cover Name: Tovas Li

Insight: 1d20+5 9
Grr ! I've been hit with the curse of kirinke !

Insight: 1d20+5 17... better. I guess. :cry:
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

For the most part, this entire thing stressed her out. The monsters, the entire vibe of the place threw her off-kilter at best. It was going to take a mega-session of Tai-Chi for her to calm down after this.

ooc
Insight 22 http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=223186
Fawoosh! Sometimes you just have to change the dice out for a bit. Or in this case, the dice rolling program.

The curse of tanking skill checks travels I tell ya.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Maybe it's the way she moves or just her unnerving presence...but you just cannot get a read on her.
She, meanwhile, says, " Well, I will not bother you any longer. A few slaves will be auctioned off early today. Will I see you there?"
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Flynnarrel wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:16 pm "Is it just genetic engineering technologies or do you branch out to things like advanced vehicles or teleportation technologies." Hal asks trying to connect this woman to other aspects that they are looking for.

"And if we further supplement your enhancement with the nano-modification, do you have experience working with beings of biological and mechanical union?"
//Any response to these questions? Still trying to pin down id she's our opposition or not.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//sorry, overlooked that :(

She smirks. " Oh, I do. Although my designs are a bit more...sophisticated these days than the crude workmanship that went into these...Borg. Or the Astartes. Fine work on their own and I had my hand in their propagation...sort of. But, in the end...not enough room for creativity and style."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

"So, would you be able to identify who did something based on their workmanship Your Highness?" she asked curiously.

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

She laughs softly. " Of course! My work is unparalleled and my knowledge boundless..."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

"Boss, do you have the work-down of that dead-mechanical thing we ran into a while back?" she asked Long casually.

ooc
I'm talking about the dead-jaffa thing Long impersonated to get us into that compound. At this point, I don't think her highness is the bad guy we're looking for, however, she might be a good information source if we play our cards right.

Battle Init
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"And do you do anything with the various new plants or drugs available? I've heard there were some amazing ones now." Hal asks.

"And my group has been looking into teleportation technologies; is your operation big into those?" Hal asks in earnest.

To Rebecca he says "I don't have internal specifications, Just outward appearance. We can probably get schematics of it's guts though."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Pallas shakes her head. " Teleportation is not truly of interest to me. Drugs, on the other hand...I have gotten my hands on quite a few interesting ones from the stockpiles of the Emperor's Children. Although their...distillations are still a bit crude. I myself deal mostly in permanent alterations, however, not in temporary enhancements."
She really enjoys to hear herself talking...
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

"Is there anyway we can contact you if we decide we're interested in enhancements or other areas you have an expertise in?" she asked. "It's not something we could immediately say yes or no on, you understand."

Battle Init
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"Yes, I'd like to take your offer to my crew. Could I get your contact information? There might be opportubities on both sides for us to mutually benefit each other." Hal says smoothly.

"And, to your earlier question, I'm not sure if we'll be making the slave auctions today."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" Well, your loss. They have a few very fascinating specimens on auction today." She shrugs and then produces a small ring from somewhere, handing it to you. " If you wish to contact me, run your finger along the small indentation in the middle."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"Oh? I have not seen the docket. What particularly catches your fancy, Highness?" Hal prods.