The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Neo-Paladin

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" LA, of course", Coulson says. " We know for a fact that at least one attack happened there. And there are a number of Spice-users living in and around the city."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"Understood, Sir." Long says. "Is... there any work on our missing teammates?" He asks hesitantly.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" Yes. It was Tracer's idea to try and go deep undercover. Which she did NOT talk through with me... Hence why they disappeared. Don't worry, they are okay", Coulson remarks. " They are working another avenue of all this. Coulson out."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"Long out." he says before switching over comms and relaying to the team that they were to scour L.A. once the device was finished and the erstwhile status of their missing friends.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//anyone else wanting to do anything while you wait for the priest to finish his work?
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

AISLYNN

The woman decides to hang out, literally in mid-air as she talks idly with Hannible and the others and keeps a sharp eye on the mounds of trash. In case they develop sentience and decide to attack. Hey, post-merge, it could happen.

ooc
I'm good. Aislynn is pretty much just waiting for the priest to get the tech-thingie completed.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

Hannibal just has a quick question before he heads out to the Quickie Mart for some cold beer. "Hey, uh Priest, just what kind of range will this thing have? Can we tie it into a satellite network in case this Spice thing has gone international?"
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" That's easily done", he responds while welding a couple of transistor-looking items together.
" You know...", he says to Aislynn, " it's so much easier to just get your hands dirty without always having to chant or burn incense. More fun, too! But where I'm from...when you get too curious about tech and want to tinker you either join the priesthood...or get lobotomized. How were things on your world?"
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

AISLYNN

The girl considered his question carefully. "It depends on the country and local laws. Most people tend to frown on things that might cause an ecological disaster like nuclear anything or biological weapons. I'm not real familiar with Mexican laws, so I'd do my research on that before doing anything like that." she said. "For stuff like this, at worst you might just have to get a license and pay your shop fees and taxes." she looked serious. "You also have to worry about thieves trying to steal your work, but that's a fairly common malady no matter where you set up shop."

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" So you are from this world? Fascinating...but I thought before the Merge happened, people here had no powers at all...", he says amidst loud whirring from within the device. " By the way, tell your friends I am almost done..."

//quick heads-up: My internet provider is switching my access to VOIP. Theoretically, that should go smoothly. Theoretically. So, in case I might not respond for a few days, you know what happened...they screwed up.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

AISLYNN

"That's true." Aislynn nodded. "When the merge happened, I developed air bending powers. The local Buddhist priests helped me learn how to use them responsibly." she waved her hands in a simple kata, causing the air to clear dramatically. "Before that, I was fairly normal, with the exception of having Lecuism."
Last edited by kirinke on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Battle Init
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Watching the priest work and thinking about his encounter with the machine wraith kind of makes Torque wish he knew more Autobots. Or at least had been able to have more conversations or encounters that's did not amount to "Decepticon! Shoot !!!"

Torque steps outside and watches Long for a moment, contemplating the man's shapeshifting abilities. The entire day had him wondering about himself and his own abilities. Hang p to t internet, he started pulling motorcycle images up into his HUD.

Thinking about his motorcycle form, he starts comparing it to the google results he was getting. Some were faster, some were more stable. He scrolled pasted images of seadoos and skidoos, ignoring them for the moment.

Satisfied, he took cycle form, and discovered that he was not limited to one bike form. Police motorcycle, dirt bike, sports bike. He found himself able to inexplicably shift mass up and down, as well as take multiple different forms. Transforming back to the robot mode from the police bike form, Torque was surprised to see he was holding a SWAT style riot shield.

Things had changed for the young Autobot.

OOC: So, a hint of what I am looking to do with Torque's rewrite. I'm almost there.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"Huh." Long says, watching the Change-o-bot. "That's... different. Is it just cosmetic or are there actual functional differences in the models?" Long asks.

"I only ask because all the true multi changers in Transformer canon were Bad Guys."
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Torque
Condition: -2 Toughness, Dazed (Only take a standard action)
HP: 0

The Cybertronian cocks his head to one side, and even though the plates over his vocoder can't smile as such, it sort of seems like he does.

"Good question." Torque responds, "Questions actually. I know that the Allspark is what give sentience to my original motorcycle form. And when I move through the various cycle forms I actually feel a difference - I'd have to test them to be sure. I have the impression the police bike is more stable, the sports bike is faster, and moving up and down various bike types might just let me shift some of my movement, defensive and combat abilities.

"This though."
He indicates the shield "Feel right." He concentrates again, and the shield collapses and folds back into his arm with no appreciable mass shifting or bulking.

"And although moody and complete nutters, Sixknight and Sixshot were Autobot multi-changers. Springer was pretty stable as far as triple-changers go. In any event, I don't have any homicidal tendencies and am still really put off by the notion of Dark Energon if that helps any."
Last edited by Bladewind on Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

Just a few feet away on a platform leading into the building, Hannibal pops a beer from the Quickie Mart.
"Okay I buy mechanical sentence, and I saw the movies, but why is it you Cybertronians always seem more bad ass in your original bodies, and why let the Decepticons punk you guys by only taking civilian vehicles as a form?"