Neo-Paladin

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//Guys?
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

The girl chuckled as Tattletale let her inner villain shine through. "No we haven't lost, we're just behind him." she smiled broadly. "Nice try at the psychological game thing though." she considered. "We'll see about some Quid-Pro and slide you some information in payment. No promises though. You know how it is."

ooc
Still here, just been a crazy week. I've just pretty much eaten dinner and gone to bed when I got home.
Don't forget the omega company thread, it's just gotten active again.
Last edited by kirinke on Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

“Could you be a bit more explanatory of what ‘going after him personally’ means? We’re not assassins.” Long says.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Tattletale shakes her head. " I mean the whole situation. Stedman thinks he can get control over every X-D element...and trust me, not going to happen. Anyway...I never said you should kill the guy. But you should go where he is hiding and put a stop to his operation. And get me every file, writing etc. that he has."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

"Truth. But we can do our best to put a lid on the worst parts of it. Like Spice." she said mildly. "It's what we have to do."

Battle Init
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"Where's he hiding and what's his operation?" Long asks, getting down to brass tacks.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Tattletale laughs. " He's not exactly hiding. Here...", she says, using google maps.
" He should be about here...", she mutters, putting her finger somewhere in Wisconsin. " He's got a mansion there. Originally...a summer home? Anyway, he's outfitted it."
She turns to you. " And as to what his operation is...I only know he's hoarding tech and hoping to hybridise it so he can...enhance someone. Just not sure whom."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"Okay." Long nods. "We have his location. We have video evidence of him purchasing illegal technology. We can get a warrant and surveil the area in prep for a team to go in." he says.

"Any heads up on his defenses, Tattletale?"
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Morgan Koral
Condition: Normal
HP: 0

"So long as he isn't planning on turning me into Darth Vader, we're good. Well, not good, but you know what I mean."

Koral`s attempt at humour probably falls flat.

"I am, however, inclined to agree with the young lady. It is not possible to control everything. If you read the fiction about the Jedi, you'd come across at least one instance where the Jedi were thought to 'suffer lesser crimes in an effort to pursue greater threats.

"A rather noble way of saying we can't be everywhere at once."
He says, mulling out loud the consequences of dealing with Tattletale.

"And while I don't buy into the whole 'enemy of my enemy' bull, there is merit in the idea of making sure that someone more restrained in their intentions being in a position to keep a lid on certain things..." He adds, turning to Tattletale as he finishes,

"Or perhaps throw a proverbial bone every now and again when something threatened to get out of hand."
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

She smiles. " I knew the Jedi would get it! Now, off you go! I gave you a freebie here, don't waste it!"
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

"It happens all the time." she chuckled. "Sometimes you just gotta know when to fight your battles." she shook Tattle-tale's hand. "Until next time."

Battle Init
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Morgan Koral
Condition: Normal
HP: 0

"Wait a tick... Any response to Long's question?"
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Tattletale snaps her fingers. " Oh, I forgot...I guess he's got some capes working for him. One at least, probably two. Plus about...ten...no...twelve guards."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"Oh, do you know who? You basically asked us to disobey our superiors and get you classified info, so... our success is in your best interest." Long reminds.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

She shakes her head. " Oh, I know what's in my best interests, thank you. However, I have nothing for my power to work on here. Too many people with powers on the market, he could have hired anyone."