The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Flynnarrel

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by Flynnarrel »

"Yeah." Long says once more in the gruff voice of 'Mr. Belwick'. Then his body shifts to lose the armored form.

"We've met the people here. They are willing to use up then callously dispose of the creatures in their employ at a whim. You don't really wanna keep with them when there's a better alternative, do you?" Long asks.
"Something pithy this way comes."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

"What sort of place would you like to be in? It'd probably have to be an enclosure of some sort, but we'd do our best to make sure it's something you can live with and have input on and you're well taken care of and treated respectfully." she said encouragingly.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

The piranha plant shrugs. " Somewhere...where I can stretch my roots, at least? They need it dark and damp...like sewers or something similar. Maybe with other plants around or people I can talk to? If you can do that...I#ll be happy to help. Oh...and something to eat? Someone missed my feeding time and I am getting really hungry."
And you all get the feeling that it is "eyeing" you with that certain predatory gaze that tells you it would not object to taking a bite out of you, too...this thing might be cordial and even look somewhat cute, but it's not harmless - like many things from the mushroom kingdom.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

"That's easy enough to accomplish. Once we deal with the goons, we'll come and get you." she hrmed. "Are you able to move around on your own? Maybe we can take you with us." she grinned. "I'm sure they'll be something for you to take a bite out of that isn't us."

ooc
Aislynn wouldn't know much about it (no popular culture) but she's smart enough to ask. It is the potted piranna plant from Mario Bros right?

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//Yes, it is :)

" I can move a bit, yes...if I can touch the ground with my roots...but not like this", the plant says, nodding towards the pot.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

"Pity I'm not an earth bender..." she shook herself. "Well then. I suspect a bit of mutual trust is at hand, right?" she said and dismissed the barrier. "Let's see how heavy you are, I or the guys might be able to carry you."

Battle Init
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"Or... is there a reason we shouldn't just break the pot? Or carve holes for your little root-feet?" Long suggests.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" Could work...not sure...never been in a pot for long before", the plant says, " oh...and I'm Pauly, by the way...Pauly Piranha."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

"Name's Aislynn Finnigan." she said. "It's a pleasure to meet you. Most pots have holes anyway to drain the water away, see if you can put your roots through that."

Battle Init
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"Hi Pauly! I'm Agent Long, or 'Nate' if you'd prefer. What was your agreement with the jerks that run this place to do here? Just guard these plants? Sounds lonely if so." Agent Long says.

"Torque, you are in their communications network, right? Any chatter about us or redeployment orders?"
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Hannibal
Condition: Normal
HP: 0 (?)

Long and Pauly had managed to do what countless vampires, Abby and even Blade himself had never been able to do. They had shut him up. He'd been staring and gawking the last few moments, uneasy about the big plant and hadn't done anything much.

But now he was gobsmacked. Speechless.

It was weird. But everyone probably liked it.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Torque
Condition: Recovering
HP: 0

"On it." The Autobot replied. He wasn't so much stunned silent as Hannibal, it was more of a case of he did not know what to do. He was a robot, not a botanist after all. But comms he understood.

Torque continues to try and get a bead on their location.

"I could probably set up a beacon that could be traced. We could leave it behind, hidden somewhere. That way the place could be located without giving up our own specific location or allowing access to our own comms."
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

"Sounds good, especially if we somehow get incapacitated." she grimanced. "Hey, it could well happen."

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Torque's scan of the tech inside the compound does not seem to indicate any further commands or redeployments. It seems the guys in the garage have been told to guard the exit while whoever ran this got away...

Pauly groans as he pushes thin roots through the holes underneath the pot. " Really...uncomfortable...but should work for now...", the piranha plant mutters. " When I woke up one day, the Mushroom Kingdom was gone and I was in a sewer somewhere. Wasn't half-bad, there was food down there...but the tubes here are so small...anyway...someone found me...and did something...I think....they knocked me out with something. Next thing I know, I awoke here, was asked all kinds of strange questions, then someone prodded and poked me and then they said I was only useful as some sort of guard dog..."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"That sounds terrible Pauly." Long says. "So you were supposed to bite anyone who came in here? Or can you even reach out and grab intruders? Did they tell you to sound an alarm or push a button of any kind?"