The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Flynnarrel

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by Flynnarrel »

That's what they'd been working on the last two days. They had fake identification papers including a registration for the Galactic Bounty Hunter's Guild of the Star Wars realm. Hal will flash his.
"Something pithy this way comes."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

The woman hands her ID to the guard. "Looks like you've had some trouble," she said. "Anything we should watch out for? Other than the usual?"
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Galahad
Condition: Normal
HP: 1

Galahad does as well.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

The guard does a cursory inspection of your credentials, but apparently, the IDs you were given by the DXDO seem to be quite well-crafted.
" Nothing much. These Unclean sometimes come too close to the fence. And no matter how many we put down, there are always new ones. well, this dimension surely is big enough. Told us it's about the size of the Earth. Guess this is what Earth would have looked if we hadn't beaten back those Chaos freaks..."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Hal stores his identification again and readjusts his duffle. "I seen weirder." Hal shrugs.

"Where's the auction for high ticket items; enhancers and the like?" the gruff trooper asks.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

The guard pauses. " You sure you're in the right place, buddy? There are ONLY high ticket items here. Why do you think anyone else would hold a friggin auction in such an f***ed up location?"
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Hal just gives the man a level look. His tone manages to be bored and exacerbated and casually dangerous at the same time. "So, there's just one auction space or are there multiple? I've been at these shindigs where they were segregated by item function vs. collectibles vs. vehicles and the like."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" Okay...why didn't you say so immediately...", the man mutters, clearly just as exasperated.
" What are you interested in? Weaponry? Chemical or Bioweapons? Arcane artifacts? Divine artifacts? Slaves?"
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Hal schooled his face, betraying nothing of the immediate thoughts. "I'm interested in processes for Parahuman creation. Got some mundanes in my crew looking for an edge." He says...

"But I'd also know where the slave pens are.... Look over the merchandise before auction and such." he says
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

The air bender bit back a growl at the talk of slave pens, turning it into a cough. "Sorry, something in my throat." she said.

Slave pens?! These people were definatly on her shit list.

Battle Init
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Galahad

Galahad remained impassive - maintaining an air above it all, clearly lower than the other two in their internal hierarchy.

Reaching out with his senses, he attempts to get a feel for how "real" the area is.

OOC - using his Force Sense, configured to True Perception - Senses 5 (all senses Counter Illusions) before refocusing to Spatial Awareness (Accurate, Radius, Ranged Mental Sense); Danger Sense,
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

The guard nods. " Sure. Slave pens are in the cellar, but don't worry, there are signs. If you're looking for enhancements, go to Courtroom 2. Quite funny, if you think about it...using some courthouse in some screwed-up alternate reality for this..."

//Oh, this area is definitely real...and the Force/Psychic stench of this dimension is nausea-inducing.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Hal nods.

He inclines his head to his fellows to move forward.

"I'm thinking courthouse to get info on the one or ones buying super-making processes, try to identify the perps, but after we visit the pens and arrange a breakout." Hal whispers into his secure comms.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

"Hey, Aerokinesis is your friend in these situations." she agreed quietly.

Battle Init
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Galahad

"We'll need an escape route if we do that - there`s only one entrance and exit - not many options there. And we have to make sure the prisoners want to be freed. Callous, I know, but it could really work against us if they don't."

He nods lightly to Amy.

"I am one with the Force. The Force is with me."