For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Bladewind

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by Bladewind »

Torque's Init was 16 IIRC.

Hannibal
Condition: Toughness -1, Dazed
HP: 0

Not expecting the electric whammy, Hannibal staggers back, his hair standing on end even more than normal and the hairs on his arms brimming with static electricity.

He curses.

Toughness: 1d20+7 12
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//your turn, Hannibal
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Hannibal

If he's still in range or able to close, Hannibal takes another swing at the guard. However, the electrical jolt took a lot out of him.

Attack: 1d20+10 12
In the unlikely event that hit, DC 19
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Pauline coughs another fireball at the guards - one that didn't have Hannibal next to them as the agent wasn't that sure of his aim with the fiery missiles. (the one who first spoke if possible)

"Seriously! Surrender! Weapons down, no one gets hurt further."
"Something pithy this way comes."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

The guard - the female one, as the other two are engaged by Hannibal and pierced by Pauly's sharp teeth, respectively - cries out as the flames strike her fully and throw her backwards...

//Give me an intimidation roll.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Neo-Paladin wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:48 pm //Give me an intimidation roll.
Normally, Long's demands sounded like a 16 year old asking to borrow the family car, but this one was pretty decent. Maybe being 'dressed like' a large-toothed carnivorous plant with lipstick shooting fire helped.
intimidate: 1D20+0 = [19]+0 = 19
plus any circumstance bonus for 'show of strength'.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" Okay....tell that overgrown weed to let go and...we'll talk!" the guy with Pauly's teeth still buried in his leg mutters...while the woman pats out the flames on her armor.
" Whhhd...mah roodsh...", Pauly mutters around his leg...
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"Weapons dropped. Full Surrender or we keep chomping, punching, and firing." Long insists.

Assuming they do so he'll ask his fellow agents and Pauly to cease hostilities but keep the prisoners covered. Long asks Torque to ensure they are stripped from their armor and of devices. He places the guards under arrest.

"Now, this will go better for you if you tell us everything you know of this place and your employers." Long, back in his suited agent form, says.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

The girl floats down and grins at her fellow agents. "And what is up with this Spice stuff. Why are you killing users over it?"
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Pauly finally lets go.
" We don't know half as much as you think. We got hired to guard this place. Not one of us knew who the guy was. only called himself Mr. Greene. Maybe X-Dee? Guy had money...pay was good. So we stayed. He had all sorts of weird stuff come through here...most of it some sort of...enhancers. Guess he's just one of those nutjobs who want their own super-army. Plenty of those to go around these days. And with Syria, he'd have the perfect testing grounds", the man grumbles.
" But we never killed anyone. I mean, not while in his employ. But I guess Spice is pretty powerful if he's willing to send some of his other...assets to kill for it. Base is not his, anyway. He had this tech guy, Lawrence something or other, fiddle with the electronics to get it all working", the woman adds.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"Did you come from the garage area? How many troops are waiting for us there? Are there call signs for security checkpoints? Codes? Are there any other facilities like this you know about? Where might your boss run to if things went south? Surely there's been emergency evacuation drills? Do you guys live in this remote base or do you travel to an from it? If so, how?"

"Look, if you guys are truly just hired muscle the DXDO inquiry will find that and, assuming no outstanding warrants, you'll be released, but only if you cooperate fully.
" Long says.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" We came here by copter", the man bandaging his bitten leg says. " And before anyone of us says anything else, we need some guarantee that you are not going to hurt our comrades. We did nothing illegal and you know that. Guarding a base is not forbidden."
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Hannibal

"Man`s got a point." Hannibal shrugs. "I've got no issue giving my word - assuming that you'll take it."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

"I am not in the habit of killing people if I have a choice on the matter." the air bender said dryly. "Can't say I won't hurt them if they resist arrest, but I'll do my best not to." she said honestly. "If I do have to, I'll make sure they get proper medical care as soon as possible. Fair enough?" she asked. "If you noticed, I did try to simply snare you at first."
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Neo-Paladin wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:05 pm " We came here by copter", the man bandaging his bitten leg says. " And before anyone of us says anything else, we need some guarantee that you are not going to hurt our comrades. We did nothing illegal and you know that. Guarding a base is not forbidden."
"What's the best way to get them all to stand down so we don't *have* to hurt them? If we got you onto the P.A. (do you have a P.A. system?) could you convince them? What would you say?" Long asks, earnest in his desire not to fight if he doesn't have to.