The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Flynnarrel

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by Flynnarrel »

Inwardly, Long frowned. Would someone who was immortal show this almost reckless display of killing high-profile celebrities who are Spice users/dealers, sending biomechs all around town, and generally raising a fuss?

"Who was that guy in the suit anyway?" Hal asks with practiced casualty.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

She shrugs, a motion performed with ridiculous precision and perfection. " He showed up after the Incursion, as you call it. Bought several unrelated items, all concerned with enhancing the human body. Well, no surprise there. Many natives harbor such desires. I am just wondering why he did not use any of the things he bought on himself so far."
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Morgan Koral
Condition: Normal
HP: 1
Cover Name: Tovas Li

Morgan remained calm and stoic, letting his comrades do the talking.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Neo-Paladin wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:45 pm She shrugs, a motion performed with ridiculous precision and perfection. " He showed up after the Incursion, as you call it. Bought several unrelated items, all concerned with enhancing the human body. Well, no surprise there. Many natives harbor such desires. I am just wondering why he did not use any of the things he bought on himself so far."
Aislynn

"Maybe he's trying it out on others for an army or to see what works before he tries it on himself." she considered. "Did he ever give you his name?" she asked politely.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

She chuckles, a pearly, soft sound at odds with the grotesqueries you can see all around you. " The only ones who tell you their real names are the ones you do not want to cross. I never heard his. Which tells me everything I need to know about him."
Okay, moment of truth. I need a DC 25 Deception check from everyone of you.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Hal will nod at her words, convincingly.
"And you've never mentioned what you're interests here are, Your Highness. If I'm gonna bring your offer to some of my men, or have you look at those nanobots, your motivations will go a long way toward building trust." Hal says.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

The girl didn't notice anything really, this entire place was playing havok with her normal senses and at the best of times it really was a crapshoot for her to be able to detect a lighted candle in the dark sometimes. At least according to her instructors.

ooc
perception 10 http://orokos.com/roll/676671
Not even close:http://orokos.com/roll/676712 deception 7
The dice are not with me today.
Last edited by kirinke on Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

// that's why I called for a DEception roll, kirinke ;)

Pallas laughs. " My motivations? Simple desire to explore. The ruinous powers offer many opportunities...but this new universe has so much more to offer! New ways to mold flesh and spirit, even to genhance the soul itself!"

//Ruinous Powers means Chaos. That is something everyone knows since the Incursion. Plus, it's one of the phrases Cultist Watch posters in schools and police stations warn about.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

The girl cannot hide her distaste at the mention of ruinous powers, though it is forgivable considering how very nearly reality became a meal for the creatures of chaos. In fact, she can't really hide how much she dislikes this entire place. For anyone who is looking, it's plain as a children's pop-up book on her face. Thankfully, it's also plain that she's not in charge, so her opinions aren't that important anyway.

ooc
As I said. The dice... Laugh at me.

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" Do not worry. I am not about to turn your brain into paste or erupt into a tentacled monstrosity before your eyes", Pallas says to Aislynn. " That would be both tacky and an indicator of my inferiority. And believe me...I am anything but inferior."
She looks over to where the man in the suit left the room.
" I can tell you one thing...the first time he came here, he nearly died of fear. He's not the kind to build an army. It is not desire that brings him here, but an obsession he himself abhors. So...if you are looking for genhancement...better stick with me."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"Is it just genetic engineering technologies or do you branch out to things like advanced vehicles or teleportation technologies." Hal asks trying to connect this woman to other aspects that they are looking for.

"And if we further supplement your enhancement with the nano-modification, do you have experience working with beings of biological and mechanical union?"
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

"So my wishing I were a fire bender so I could burn the place to the ground and urinate on the ashes is probably an improvement." she said dryly. "My apologies. I did not care to come here, but my boss over-ruled me." she grinned a little. "Such is the life of lackies and mooks everywhere I suppose. No matter how high-ranking." she rolled her shoulders to release some built up tension, not bothering to lie.

Battle Init
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Hal frowns at the outburst. "Rebecca. A little more discipline if you would in front of Her Majesty." Hal admonishes.

"My apologies, Queen, for her outburst."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

The woman inclined her head. "Again my apologies as well." she said sincerely with a small bow and subsided.

ooc
persuasion 26 http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=223127
She's playing the part of the aggrieved but loyal and competent mook. It is the truth from a certain point of view. :lol:

Hopefully she sold it.
Last edited by kirinke on Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

Battle Init
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Morgan Koral
Condition: Normal
HP: 1
Cover Name: Tovas Li

Koral remains silent.

Deception: 1d20+5 13 :( :?
Maybe I should use a Mind Trick instead. Before that though, what would his Assessment advantage tell him?
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document