The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
kirinke

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

The woman introduced herself and her companions and gave her a brief run-down on why they were here, finishing with.

"What they did to you and your brother was.... I have no words." she shook her head. "We'll make absolutely sure you get the help and support you need, you've been through hell and these idiots made it worse. None of this is your fault and nobody is going to hurt you if I have any say over it, alright?" she said, smoothing the girl's hair back behind her ears in a gentle, soothing way. Like a older sister calming down a distraught younger sibling would.

ooc
http://orokos.com/roll/720911 persuasion 24
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

OOC - Is Koral having any luck with his... negotations ?
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" May I just interject that we saved her life and gave her god-like powers?" Kriegstein says while Chukrati keeps staring at " Matreiya", then drops to her knees as if in supplication.

" Infinita" looks around. " Father...dad...I know he is close...I want to see him..."

Inside the mind-space, the boy frowns. " Even with my mind, sorting through the whole fragmented akashic records will take....eons. I cannot escape this until I find focus..."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

"She is no god, just an overwhelmed child." the air bender told the men dryly. "And right now, your silliness isn't helping things." she looked at the man. "Get up and knock it off." she rsisted the urge to give her a good kick. It would send the wrong message to the child now in her charge after all.
" Infinita" looks around. " Father...dad...I know he is close...I want to see him..."
She looked at the girl. "Your father is in a good deal of legal trouble and err is suffering from a mental breakdown as well. Keep that in mind." she made a face. "We had to restrain and gag him. Come on, Firefly, let's see if he's on this side of reasonable and sensible eh?" she patted the girl on the shoulder.
Last edited by kirinke on Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:16 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Battle Init
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Morgan Koral
Condition: Normal
HP: 0

"Focus or comprehension of the universe?" Koral asks gently, "Seeking to understand is, as you say, the work of lifetimes. But you are also filled with potential.

"I look to myself. With a gesture I can choke a person. With a thought, I can throw a car. I wield a weapon that can do grievous harm and damage. At first, I was paralyzed. As I said, before this happened, the Merge, I was a police officer. One who happened to really enjoy Star Wars. Suddenly, I was a Jedi and my replica lighstaber had become real.

"When I started to realize the implications, I had to deal with the powers and my new reality. For about a month I did not venture out. I stayed in my home. At the slightest noise I found myself lashing out with the Force.

"And then, Satele showed up at my door. She had sensed my presence, and sought me out. She asked why I had not returned to the temple. She asked me questions. In the end, what she did was help me find a focus in the now. A means to move forward and learn my purpose - my new purpose. And to seek the answers to my questions not only in reflection or meditation, but in action.

"If you are a good person, you will remain a good person. If those that guide you seek to help you they will. Only you can determine who you will become. Even the Akashic Record does not hold that answer."
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//Chukrati is a woman ;)

" Infinta" nods and slowly moves forward...
" I can see...all the way into space", she mutters as she looks up. " I can feel the energy in the sun...almost as if I could reach out and touch it..."
She even raises her hand...

Inside the mind-space, the boy smiles softly, but the strain is obvious on his face. " I comprehend the universe. That knowledge was given to me. But the universe has only just now started healing and the fragmented knowledge is like razorblades to my understanding. WIll you lend me your focus?"

//Okay...I want to pull a GM fiat here to give you guys a proper climactic battle in a bit. You'd all get a hp for that....if it's okay with you.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

"Don't do that please. You're control is shaky enough." she reminded the girl. "We'll get you up to that point, but right now, you gotta take it slow." she smiled at the girl. "I don't think anybody wants to see the sun go poof."

ooc
No worries, just remember, they're kids and stupid. Aislynn and Koral are probably going to want to calm them down more than anything else.
Last edited by kirinke on Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Battle Init
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Morgan Koral

"Focus is a personal thing. Mine is the image of what I believe a Jedi should be. All the books, the versions in movies, what they wanted to be instead of what they turned out to be. I focus on that to keep myself centered."

OOC - sounds good to me.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

// I’m still on vacation til the sixth so please keep that in mind.

Long watches for danger and/or dumb moves by the doctors. He continues to video and stream it to HQ and likely Tattletale.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Long hears a groan from Tattletale over the connection. " Sorry...won't be much help here. The boy's got Thinker powers...and they mess with mine..."

The girl nods. " Sorry...I don't want to...break anything else." She looks around at the broken containers and their contents, some of which are still twitching.
" Can I go see dad now?"

The boy looks at Morgan and shakes his head. " I need to calibrate my mind and the AIs that assist my brain in processing the Akashic Records. Would you allow me to...synchronize with yours?"
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Morgan Koral

"We can certainly try... but I'm a Jedi not a Vulcan... " He realizes he's probably going to regret that joke even as he says it...
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn
The girl nods. " Sorry...I don't want to...break anything else." She looks around at the broken containers and their contents, some of which are still twitching.
" Can I go see dad now?"
"Hey, it's not your fault. When I got my powers, I broke stuff too. Just by sneezing hard!" she chuckled. "You think it's a good idea to take her to see her dad?" she asked Tattletale.

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" I'm sorry, guys", Tattletale responds, " but my powers are on the fritz as long as the boy is around. Still...if she wants to see her dad, I think it's wise to let her do that. Things might get unpleasant otherwise...."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

"Okay then. Just remember, we had to restrain and gag him because he was irrational and under arrest because he did a lot of bad things." she told the girl. "We didn't harm him, even if he thinks otherwise." she smiled a little as she guided the girl to her father and undid his gag.

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

His eyes go wide as he sees his daughter again.
" DANA!" he exclaims and his daughte rushes towards him at superhuman speed, hugging him. " Daddy....what...happened?"

" You were...you and Cliff...were...I...I only wanted you to be strong..." he stammers, tears running down his cheeks. " It...it worked!"

As they hug, Lynn sees that the air around them is starting to glow...and her father's expression is slowly turning into one of pain...

In the mind-space, the boy reaches out to touch Morgan's forehead, if allowed to do so...
I need three Will Saves from Morgan