The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Bladewind

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by Bladewind »

Torque
Condition: -2 Toughness, Dazed (Only take a standard action)
HP: 0

"You prefer this?" Torque answers, taking a new form.

He resumes his bot-mode.

"Seriously, I have no idea. I was literally Sparked a few months ago when the All Spark went through town. I think it has to do with our original purposes. Or at least, the Autobots and Decepticons original purposes. The Cons were more industrial and military hardware, I think."
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

kirinke wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:30 pm AISLYNN

"That's true." Aislynn nodded. "When the merge happened, I developed air bending powers. The local Buddhist priests helped me learn how to use them responsibly." she waved her hands in a simple kata, causing the air to clear dramatically. "Before that, I was fairly normal, with the exception of having Lecuism."
" Hmmm...so you are able to manipulate elements psychically? Where I'm from, it's a warning sign", the priest says, " but so many things are different. Many of my brothers and sisters are having trouble accepting this new universe. Being constantly at war on Mars doesn't help either..." He sighs.
" You have no idea of the panic when the Astronomican was gone...and everything else, too...that was before the Martians showed up...and after that, there was...only war."
He holds up a somewhat raygun-like device...and slams it down onto the tabletop. What looks like an act of rage, however, seems to have been calculated as the device begins to hum with life.
" There, done!"
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//hello?
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

AISLYNN
" Hmmm...so you are able to manipulate elements psychically? Where I'm from, it's a warning sign", the priest says, " but so many things are different. Many of my brothers and sisters are having trouble accepting this new universe. Being constantly at war on Mars doesn't help either..." He sighs.
"It was a bit of a surprise to me too. I mean, I found out I had air bending powers when I sneezed and found myself 20 feet away and right into a wall. I knocked myself silly." she looked at the priest. "It's been strange and downright terrifying for everybody I think. Eventually things will settle down. If not back to normal than a semblance thereof."

" You have no idea of the panic when the Astronomican was gone...and everything else, too...that was before the Martians showed up...and after that, there was...only war."
He holds up a somewhat raygun-like device...and slams it down onto the tabletop. What looks like an act of rage, however, seems to have been calculated as the device begins to hum with life. " There, done!"
Aislyn sighed. "It happens. Whenever there is an upset, people want to blame others and then they typically start fighting over the biggest hill or whatever without cooler heads to calm things down."

When he slammed it down she grinned. "So how does this thing work? Remember, some of us aren't from a high-tech society."
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

He nods. " Easy. You press this big button here and then hold it up. The screen here will show you the direction of the closest concentration of quantum instability as well as strange particle radiation." He carefully takes the device and hands it to Aislynn. " There you go. Just...treat it with some respect. You don't have to worship it...but treating your equipment well helps a lot. That's one of the few things my folks got right..."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

AISLYNN

"Any sort of maintenance we should do?" she asked as she took it.

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" The batteries should hold for the next 500 years. But if the device begins to make a high-pitched hissing noise...just give it a hard punch right here" He points at the spot he hit against the table earlier. " I didn't have the time to get out the kinks....you made it sound like it was urgent."
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Torque
Condition: -2 Toughness, Dazed (Only take a standard action)
HP: 0

Torque comes back in to check on the status of the mission.

"So, we good to go?"
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

AISLYNN

"I know I am ready." the woman said cheerfully.

Battle Init
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"Let's go." Agent Long piped in from outside.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//Alrighty, where are you headed next?
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

// quinjet then L.A.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Thanks to the Quinjet, you arrive in LA in just over an hour. It's early morning now and it promises to be a bright, sunny day...
As you activate the device, the inbuilt detector points you towards Hollywood again...as well as to downtown LA.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"Hollywood!" Long says immediately.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

AISLYNN

"Land of make-believe and bad face-lifts!" the girl cracked. "It always circles back to here."

Battle Init