The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Neo-Paladin

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by Neo-Paladin »

As you get back to the tech-priest, he is buried in an old TV, his bionic third tentacle-arm interfacing with a nearby computer at the same time. He does not seem to notice you as you enter.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

AISLYNN

"You know, your ghosts are down-right nasty." the young agent said conversationally. "Taken care of though you'll have a heck of a clean up to do."
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" What ghosts?" he asks...without stopping his work, whatever that might be.
" There were ghosts? Real...immaterial presences?"
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

"Machine Wraiths?" she looked quizzically at the others. "That's what I think they're called anyway."

Battle Init
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Long shrugs. "My own names for them were 'Bob' and 'Steve'. That second one definitely looked like a 'Steve'."
"Something pithy this way comes."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" So...", he says, finally turning around to look at you all, " I guess I owe you one. What did you want me to build, exactly? Oh...and please sit down..."
He points at several chairs, some of which are currently the base of towers of magazines and/or junk food.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Long looks distastefully at the mess and forms his own plastic chair to sit in. It only looked like it created something from nothing. Actually he just formed his own mass into a more structured latticework that expanded the available mass and increased it's tensile strength and rigidity by an order of magnitude.

"We need to track a teleportation unit that some wealthy guy, connected to the Spice trade in a yet unknown manner, is using to send mercs all over the place." He says.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

AISLYNN

The woman opted to simply sit in mid-air. It was relatively cleaner that the rest of the place and she was tempted to use her powers to clean that as well. This place was worse than her brother's room. That was saying something.

Battle Init
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

Hannibal less concerned than the others slides a pile to the side taking a seat. Picking up a tattered old magazine from the seventies. Whistling at the center fold. Mustang 68."l believe Long accurately described it before as the bastard love-child between a Stargate and a Boom-Tube. Come Matthis, time to deliver on your part of the deal. The dam is yours. Even threw in a Machine-Spirit for good measure. It certainly beats a one-way ticket back to Mars."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" Yeah, yeah, I know...", the tech-priest grumbles. " Alright...Boom-tube and Stargate. Hmmm...given what I know and what Coulson was nice enough to send me...I think I can construct something. Both of these devices would emanate strange particles. Not to speak of the structural damage to space-time. Yes...yes...I can work with that..."
After a moment - during which you can actually hear something in his head start to whirr - he explodes into frantic action, pulling devices and what looks like salvaged parts of a toaster, a fusion engine and a refridgerator out of the mess that is his dwelling. " This will take a while...", he mutters, with you already half-forgotten.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Long rises and the chair gets reabsorbed. He'll look around for anything interesting that doesn't look like it'll explode if he touches it. If he finds nothing he'll step outside while the Tech-priest works.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Torque
Condition: -2 Toughness, Dazed (Only take a standard action)
HP: 0
kirinke wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:11 am "Machine Wraiths?" she looked quizzically at the others. "That's what I think they're called anyway."
Flynnarrel wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:11 am Long shrugs. "My own names for them were 'Bob' and 'Steve'. That second one definitely looked like a 'Steve'."
"Reminded me of Decepticons hopped up on Dark Energon. And I'd rather not encounter them again. Still trying to figure out if there was any permanent damage to my systems."

Instead of sitting, the Autobot takes motorcycle form, conveniently forming a seat for someone to lean on instead of the less, sanitary, options available. He makes sure to stay out of reach of the tech priest.

If the priest gets too close for comfort, he`ll follow Long outside.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

AISLYNN

"Wish I could help, but I'm just an Airbender. If I tried to tinker with your systems, I'd probably do even more damage than not." she said apologetically.

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Long has just stepped outside when his comm buzzes.
" Any news?", Coulson asks.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"Yes sir." Long says, "We negotiated with the priest and he's working on the device now. Once we have it, what would you like use to do? Do we have any starting point for our search?" he asks.