Monstervision Studios Presents...(M&M 3e Recruitment Thread)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
MacynSnow

Re: Monstervision Studios Presents...(M&M 3e Recruitment Thread)

Post by MacynSnow »

quistar wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:20 pm
Spectrum wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:00 pm Sorry to see that this one isn't getting enough lift. It was an interesting concept.
Well, are there enough people to get this going?

Andrew
I don't think the People may be the Problem:It might be that i made the Idea too vague in it's outline... :?:
quistar

Post by quistar »

All we need is basic guidelines. PL/PP allowed, what is and isn't allowed, house rules if any (very few, please!) and suggestions for concepts for the actors.

Andrew
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

quistar wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:03 am All we need is basic guidelines. PL/PP allowed, what is and isn't allowed, house rules if any (very few, please!) and suggestions for concepts for the actors.

Andrew
i've taken your advice Andrew&put it all on the First page....
quistar

Post by quistar »

Thank you!

Andrew
Eshkigal

Post by Eshkigal »

I think I could get something together for this. Kinda hope for Gigantus personally.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Eshkigal wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 7:36 pm I think I could get something together for this. Kinda hope for Gigantus personally.
The game is effectively dead, having not received enough interest. At that, it's been almost a month since Macyn posted, so he might not even get back to you on it.

We do have other games recruiting. Here's the games list for the RoninArmy site (I've linked to the last page, but the general policy is to edit the latest post if you own it, or post a new one if not. I just happen to be the current last editor) and there's theoretically one for this site although it gets less attention (partially mirrored on the Ronin Army site FWIW). There are also people who play on Roll20, GiantITP, and probably other places that I'm not hip enough to know about.
Eshkigal

Post by Eshkigal »

FuzzyBoots wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 7:44 pm
Eshkigal wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 7:36 pm I think I could get something together for this. Kinda hope for Gigantus personally.
The game is effectively dead, having not received enough interest. At that, it's been almost a month since Macyn posted, so he might not even get back to you on it.

We do have other games recruiting. Here's the games list for the RoninArmy site (I've linked to the last page, but the general policy is to edit the latest post if you own it, or post a new one if not. I just happen to be the current last editor) and there's theoretically one for this site although it gets less attention (partially mirrored on the Ronin Army site FWIW). There are also people who play on Roll20, GiantITP, and probably other places that I'm not hip enough to know about.
Thanks, and sorry about that. I had only thought to look at post dates after the initial one, and had noticed few recruitment threads seemed about.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

No worries. Just didn't want you to think you were being ignored.