My Apologies

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Horsenhero

My Apologies

Post by Horsenhero »

Sorry for falling off the face of the earth, so to speak...my home computer died a horrible death and I'm just now getting it resurrected. My sincerest apologies to those who were depending on me in games, I honestly didn't mean to leave you in a lurch. I hope nobody ground things to a halt waiting for me.
Hero4hire

Re: My Apologies

Post by Hero4hire »

It stinks you had PC issues. But I am glad you and yours are well.

Happy Holidays HH! Good to have you back!
Last edited by Hero4hire on Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

What he said !
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
jcjec

Post by jcjec »

Glad things worked out in the end. We ended up leaving King Croc behind in the Gulf State Guardsmen, but when we start up Session #2 in about a week, we really hope you join us again. 8-)
Jim C.

I know that into every life a little rain must fall,
but why do we have to live in the flood plains?
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Welcome back, H&H.
Glad to hear you're okay.
Ken

Post by Ken »

I'm sorry you had troubles, but welcome back.

And yeah, we still have a spot for you.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

So, you around ?

*poke poke*
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

I know he's been posting in Jab's thread. :)
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Bladewind wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:19 pm So, you around ?

*poke poke*
Yeah, I'm around. I've only been active in one game because I'm completely lost in most of the others I was in. I checked the LSH game and it looked like I'd been (understandably) replaced by TekHed's Bastion character and in the IC thread it seemed mostly to be Spectrum doing...Spectrum things.

Given that Bastion quite effectively replaces Lightning Bug as a blaster and shrinking isn't really a great power to do anything unique with, I'm thinking that it's enough to let sleeping dogs lie.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Understood, but you had not been replaced as such, I was expanding my initial roster to try and regain momentum...
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Bladewind wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:25 pm Understood, but you had not been replaced as such, I was expanding my initial roster to try and regain momentum...
Dude, looking over the roster my character is pretty much redundant. The whole thing is filled with characters who look like they were built as part of a "munchkin" arms race.

I mean look at Bastion, he's got Regeneration that is "limited" by "only working against damage". Duh. Regeneration only works on the damage track, so how is that a limitation? This power is limited by the fact that it only works as written?

4 ranks of improved crit on a multi-attack blast?

Naw, I can't deal with that as a player. It's one thing to be one of the weaker characters in the group, but still have my own effective niche and a whole other to take second place in a 2 character niche, to a character with so much rules lawyering and outright flaws that aren't actually flaws in it, is just more than I can tolerate.

Sorry.