Heroes in the City of Tomorrow (ooc)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Hero4hire

Re: Heroes in the City of Tomorrow (ooc)

Post by Hero4hire »

Ken wrote:I thought diarming the Trigger Twin was a Combat action, and flying into the gun was the Move action. Was I mistaken, and there's more I can do?
Nope. The only thing that was missing from the action was the Opposed Strength Check for the disarm. I rolled it for you. With your high STR and critical there was no chance for Twin #1 to best you. Stallion is up next. I just haven't posted for him yet.
Ken

Post by Ken »

No problem. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't slowing anything down.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Hero4hire

Post by Hero4hire »

Updating tonight.
Cu Roi

Post by Cu Roi »

Brutale is still grabbed, right?
Hero4hire

Post by Hero4hire »

Cu Roi wrote:Brutale is still grabbed, right?
Yes. He is Restrained (Immobile and Vulnerable). It doesn't inhibit his ability to make attacks.
Cu Roi

Post by Cu Roi »

Hero4hire wrote:
Cu Roi wrote:Brutale is still grabbed, right?
Yes. He is Restrained (Immobile and Vulnerable). It doesn't inhibit his ability to make attacks.
Yeah, I figured that out fairly quickly. I'm just used to L5R where grappling inhibits your ability to make attacks as well.
Hero4hire

Post by Hero4hire »

Update coming tonight.
Hero4hire

Post by Hero4hire »

2 hours of driving in white out conditions left me a little burnt out last night. Why do I live in the snowiest city in America again?

Anyways...Rogue One is tonight. But maybe an update after. :)
Cu Roi

Post by Cu Roi »

Is that just another bruise against Ninkyo, or are there more effects due to critting such as a higher damage DC or another penalty? Just want to know so I know what the modifiers are on NInkyo's Toughness roll.
Hero4hire

Post by Hero4hire »

Cu Roi wrote:Is that just another bruise against Ninkyo, or are there more effects due to critting such as a higher damage DC or another penalty? Just want to know so I know what the modifiers are on NInkyo's Toughness roll.
Apologies for leaving out that info. With a crit for that attack the DC is 24 vs toughness.

With your Protection up, you are +13 toughness with two bruises, so you get +11 to save.
ZenGypsy

Post by ZenGypsy »

Question for Cu Roi, H4H posted;
Hero4hire wrote:Stairwell

The plasma arrow catches Brutale mid-leap and slams him back into the concrete wall, where he slowly slides into an unconscious heap.

ooc
Brutale rolls a 7 vs DV 25 and is kayo'd

Speeding Bullet is up.
Did you kick his unconscious body, a very ninja like thing to do, or was that posted in error? Just curious?

Also, can we, in the stairwell, hear the gunfire going on in STAR Labs proper as the twins keep shooting Hasbro, the urinated action figure?
Cu Roi

Post by Cu Roi »

ZenGypsy wrote:Question for Cu Roi, H4H posted;
Hero4hire wrote:Stairwell

The plasma arrow catches Brutale mid-leap and slams him back into the concrete wall, where he slowly slides into an unconscious heap.

ooc
Brutale rolls a 7 vs DV 25 and is kayo'd

Speeding Bullet is up.
Did you kick his unconscious body, a very ninja like thing to do, or was that posted in error? Just curious?

Also, can we, in the stairwell, hear the gunfire going on in STAR Labs proper as the twins keep shooting Hasbro, the urinated action figure?
*hides face in shame*

Let me go delete my last post. For some reason I read that and thought of Electrocutioner.
Cu Roi

Post by Cu Roi »

I went and edited the post. He's instead taking his standard action to go heal Thunderbolt.

EDIT: I cannot seem to roll above a 5.
Hero4hire

Post by Hero4hire »

ZenGypsy wrote:

Not with casual Perception/Normal Hearing. The Kilotrax level is on one of the sublevels. The whole level is very well insulated for sound. However you did see Bullet fly down in haste.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

any chance i could get involved in this,or am i a Day Late&a Dollar Short?