The Merge: Agents & Powers (Interest)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
User avatar
Bladewind
Posts: 1529
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:26 pm

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers (Interest)

Post by Bladewind » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:02 pm

StarGuard wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:37 pm
Funny thing about freedom. It comes with responsibilities or it turns to anarchy ;)
This is my new favorite quote
Enigmatic One wrote:Note to self, get Bruce and his Bat-force to take this one.
Earth 218 - JLA Academy Setting
The Merge Setting document
The Merge: Character List

Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds

Neo-Paladin
Posts: 442
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:48 am

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers (Interest)

Post by Neo-Paladin » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:20 pm

Substitute anarchy for chaos...chaos is anarchic, but just because you have no rulers or institutions, not everything has to fall to chaos.

Flynnarrel
Posts: 1820
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:23 pm

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers (Interest)

Post by Flynnarrel » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:12 am

Who was she looking at when she said that?
"Something pithy this way comes."

kirinke
Posts: 1135
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:28 pm

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers (Interest)

Post by kirinke » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:54 am

Long primarily. :) Although given that she is an Air Bender, it could be all of them, just because. :twisted:
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Shannon 26
Sektor Init: 1d20+7 26
Sherlock 23
Kar'Anna 22
Amy 15
Lindsey 11
Rand 11 (Arriving round two)
Goon 1 - 4
Goon 2 - 4
Other Goons ?

User avatar
StarGuard
Posts: 848
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:23 am
Location: Indiana

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers (Interest)

Post by StarGuard » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:44 pm

Neo, how close would the nearest town be to the dam? I think we should check out the locals before walking blind into whatever has decided it wants to set up shop in what was previously a vamp nest.

Seriously, how messed up do you have to be to take sloppy seconds from a bunch of vamps?

[Player "Never split the party."]

[GM: Time to split the party] :twisted:

Flynnarrel
Posts: 1820
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:23 pm

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers (Interest)

Post by Flynnarrel » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:21 pm

After all that about whether to keep investigating in Hollywood or come as one group to Mexico City you'd be in for such a tongue lashing from Long if you suggest splitting up now.
"Something pithy this way comes."

User avatar
StarGuard
Posts: 848
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:23 am
Location: Indiana

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers (Interest)

Post by StarGuard » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:35 am

And that sounds pretty deadly considering with that boy can do.

You have to admit it's classic though part of the team stays behind doing surveillance and reconnaissance on the dam and the power plant while the investigative team heading to town to check out for rumors and strange happenings.

kirinke
Posts: 1135
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:28 pm

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers (Interest)

Post by kirinke » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:10 am

Unfortunantly for that trope, they already know there is something dangerous in the dam, so splitting up will cause Aislynn to spank all of them and stick them in a corner until they regain their senses.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Shannon 26
Sektor Init: 1d20+7 26
Sherlock 23
Kar'Anna 22
Amy 15
Lindsey 11
Rand 11 (Arriving round two)
Goon 1 - 4
Goon 2 - 4
Other Goons ?

Neo-Paladin
Posts: 442
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:48 am

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers (Interest)

Post by Neo-Paladin » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:51 am

StarGuard wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:44 pm
Neo, how close would the nearest town be to the dam? I think we should check out the locals before walking blind into whatever has decided it wants to set up shop in what was previously a vamp nest.

Seriously, how messed up do you have to be to take sloppy seconds from a bunch of vamps?

[Player "Never split the party."]

[GM: Time to split the party] :twisted:
The nearest small town is about a 20-minute-drive away.

User avatar
StarGuard
Posts: 848
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:23 am
Location: Indiana

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers (Interest)

Post by StarGuard » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:23 pm

kirinke wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:10 am
Unfortunantly for that trope, they already know there is something dangerous in the dam, so splitting up will cause Aislynn to spank all of them and stick them in a corner until they regain their senses.
Hannibal will of course ask if that comes with furry handcuffs :twisted:
Thank you Neo

kirinke
Posts: 1135
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:28 pm

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers (Interest)

Post by kirinke » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:29 pm

Only if he buys them. :twisted:
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Shannon 26
Sektor Init: 1d20+7 26
Sherlock 23
Kar'Anna 22
Amy 15
Lindsey 11
Rand 11 (Arriving round two)
Goon 1 - 4
Goon 2 - 4
Other Goons ?

Flynnarrel
Posts: 1820
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:23 pm

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers (Interest)

Post by Flynnarrel » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:42 pm

waiting for Hannibal's and Torque's perception rolls IC before proceeding?
"Something pithy this way comes."

kirinke
Posts: 1135
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:28 pm

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers (Interest)

Post by kirinke » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:08 am

Next week I'll be on vacation, so I don't know how much I'll be able to post.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Shannon 26
Sektor Init: 1d20+7 26
Sherlock 23
Kar'Anna 22
Amy 15
Lindsey 11
Rand 11 (Arriving round two)
Goon 1 - 4
Goon 2 - 4
Other Goons ?

User avatar
StarGuard
Posts: 848
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:23 am
Location: Indiana

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers (Interest)

Post by StarGuard » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:06 pm

kirinke wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:08 am
Next week I'll be on vacation, so I don't know how much I'll be able to post.
Half as much as normal and twice as much as the rest of us ;)

User avatar
Bladewind
Posts: 1529
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:26 pm

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers (Interest)

Post by Bladewind » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:40 pm

StarGuard wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:06 pm
kirinke wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:08 am
Next week I'll be on vacation, so I don't know how much I'll be able to post.
Half as much as normal and twice as much as the rest of us COMBINED ;)

Fixed that for you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P
Enigmatic One wrote:Note to self, get Bruce and his Bat-force to take this one.
Earth 218 - JLA Academy Setting
The Merge Setting document
The Merge: Character List

Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds

Post Reply