The Eight (Arrowverse series), Episode 1: Come Together

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Miracle

Re: The Eight (Arrowverse series), Episode 1: Come Together

Post by Miracle »

Jericho/Samantha

Cindy looks a bit woozy before snapping back into her mind. She looks at the bottle in her hand and then to Samantha with a smile. "I think I've had my trip for the past few hours. Thanks though. We'll need this later." She twists the bottle open and smells it. "Good stuff. So, um, when did big guy get here?"

Dorrance looks to Cindy, "finally come to your senses," he says pulling her to her feet. "You two should go dance," he looks to Samantha, "don't get too hot and heavy." He leans down and whispers in Samantha's ear, "Syren is here. I'm sure she'll want your help with the poisons."
ZenGypsy

Re: The Eight (Arrowverse series), Episode 1: Come Together

Post by ZenGypsy »

Safe Guard
Hero Points: Two.
Conditions: None.

As Yana began speaking in a low stream of consciousness, Athena shrugged, not truly able to understand any of it. She knew that her friend had wanted to look for something at the coat check. Speak with someone perhaps? However to do so she'd need a distraction ... as Athena watched two women from Ryder's table moved towards the dance floor. She nudged Silvia, "Think we can draw some looks, maybe give our friend," she motioned to Yana, "a chance to scope out the scene?"

With that she gabbed her drink, and slid out of the booth, giggling and reaching over for her friends hand. With the dark haired beauty trailing her, Athena confidently strode towards the center of the dance floor, putting on her best runway walk, her hips flaring out as she placed her heel down. She took a sip of her drink, turned so she could see Ryder's table, closed her eyes and felt the music, the rhythm, and began to sway. She began to move her body in time to her partner's, fingertips trailing down her neck, a toss of the hair, THERE, eye contact. A smile. The look away, a flush, he wouldn't know if it was the exertion or excitement.
OOC: I will make a Persuasion check against the men, and women if so inclined, at Ryder's table. Persuasion Check vs Ryder & his guests: 1D20+10=[10]+10=20. Not bad, but factoring in my Attractive 2, that becomes a 25 against those so inclined. Trying to a) distract them from observing Yana, and b) maaaybe get an invite to their table. Because why not.