Corrigon

Re: Going Rogue OOC thread

Post by Corrigon »

Here
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Braaaaains!
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

For information sakes

Dusk and Portia have both worked with the Widow in the past during their time with Arachnos. Shes professional if a bit distant friendly even sometimes. But incredibly skilled and dangerous not one to be underestimated.

Serbastian has heard rumors in the shadow of such a person but nothing mystic related so hes not well informed on her or her activities.

Uplift knows her as well though via her tech that she uses, and shes done some jobs for him in the past industrial espionage and the like before his turn.

Whether Morpheus knows her is up to you guys to ask.

Nenia is coming.

As is Hooligan is Macy is still around.

Next chapter will deal with Oafs condition and our new players who I wish to welcome aboard.

as always if you have any question feel free to ask anytime here or via PM.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

Holy crap... :shock:

Didn't see that coming.

PM me what Oaf said, please? :cry: I... I think I need to know. If only to fuel Sebastian's resolve to fix it.
Corrigon

Post by Corrigon »

poor Oaf.Uplift will be trying to save him
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

Happy Halloween, folks!

I'm gonna try to get a post up tonight once I'm done with work.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Happy Tricky Treat day everyone

one free PP for everyone as a treat, and for your trick lets say youre next chapter is Halloween inspired :twisted:
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Catsi stories
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Cat knows,but just so does everybody else: i'm back,but will only be able to respond 2 days a week & only be able to roll cyber dice on 1 of them.I do want to be a part of this,so i thought i'd better do some Transparency. ;)
MacynSnow

Re: Going Rogue OOC thread (recruiting 2)

Post by MacynSnow »

MacynSnow wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:16 pm Image
I've always wanted to do right in life. But the wanting and the doing aren't quite the same thing.
THE HOOLIGAN (Daniel "Chance" Harper) Occupation:Ex-Irish Mob Enforcer/"Hero-For-Hire"
Abilities: 74
STRENGTH 12 STAMINA 11 AGILITY 1 FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 0 INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 3

Skills: 9
Expertise: Criminal 4 (+4), Intimidation 11 (+14), Investigation 5 (+5), Perception 2 (+4), Stealth 4 (+5), Ranged Combat(Improvised Objects) 6(+14?)

Advantages: 16
Chokehold, Contacts, Fast Grab, Improved Hold, Leadership, Power Attack,Fearless, Startle, Ultimate Effort(Toughness),Teamwork
Languages 3 (French ,Gaelic ,Italian ,German ,Russian ),
Powers: 38
Leaping 10
Immunity 9 (Pressure, Heat, Falling Damage,Poison, Disease,)
Power Lifting 4
Protection 1 [extras: Impervious (12)]
Regeneration 2

Defenses: 10
Dodge 8, Parry 8, Toughness 12, Fortitude 12, Will 6

Total: 155

Complications:
Motivation (Redemption)-Chance wants to redeem himself&be a better example to his newborn Daughter....
Responsibility (Wife&child)- Chance would do anything to make sure his Family was taken Care of...
Reputation(Criminal&Thug)-Despite trying to be a good person,he's still seen as an "Irish Mob Enforcer" by a lot of people...
Enemy(Irish Mob)-After he turned his back on them,His old Crew have had it out for him(but won't try to take his Family,as that goes against the Catholic Faith)...

Background:
Chance grew-up in a slightly broken Irish Home(his father was a boxer that died in the ring&his mother was mildly alcholic),and had to help provide for his family at an Early age.He tried to be a good person,he really did,but just couldn't seem to get out from under the Irish Mob influence in his Neighborhood and went to work for them as an Enforcer for "Mean"Joe Finnigan's Crew.He would have been doomed to a Life of Petty Crime&thuggery if hadn't met Lucy O'Toole....
Lucy came from a Family of Cops,so to prove that he was serious about Marring her to her unbelieving Parents he agreed to "Turn Stoolie" and give up Finnigan.He was on his way back to Lucy's house to tell her when a Tanker full of Odd Chemicals Crashed in front of his Motorcycle,hitting him with a Good chunk of the Goo...
he woke up in the Hospital 4 years later and found out that Lucy had married Finnigan(to both Protect him&save her family).Despondent,Chance delved right back into crime,turning into a Super-powered Freelance Mob Enforcer(he refused to work for Finnigan under any circumstances) and did it for several years untill he fell in love again(This time with a Reporter named Kate Whistler,who bore him a Daughter named Elizabeth)....
Edit: Forgot to add languages to his sheet(He was taught in a Catholic school, after all),so I'll probably save the other 8 unless anyone has any suggestions....
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Dont forget I house rule languages as a skill

so for what hes got 2 ranks of skill would be fine and give 4 langauges I'm counting gaelic and English as free for his dual cultured background

Catsi stories
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

One other update as well.

Sebastian can officially add Dementia as an enemy complication, Z-force is all of their enemies but the Shadow Mans gotten under her skin and shes burning for revenge.

Catsi stories
Corrigon

Post by Corrigon »

With i think 5pp to spend, i am looking to spend it thus unless anybody has alternative suggestions

Will +1 =9
Contacts
Power attack
Skills x2
Expertise computers +2 =20
Healing +1=9
Investigation +1=10
Persuasion +1=3
Perception +1=7
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

catsi563 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:33 am Dont forget I house rule languages as a skill

so for what hes got 2 ranks of skill would be fine and give 4 langauges I'm counting gaelic and English as free for his dual cultured background
Ok,i'll do my replacement on sat. Btw:your stuff looks good to me,Corrigan(After what happened,though,i'd suggest adding a little more mental Def....but that's just me! :D )
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Starting to get a little uneasy on how Nenia is going to be coming in.
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

yeah Uplifts improvements look fine to me no objections on my end.

as for Nenia ...

I have plans :twisted:

Catsi stories