For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Corrigon

Re: Going Rogue OOC thread

Post by Corrigon »

I got what you meant, i literally don't recognise any of the bands or songs
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Corrigon wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 5:36 am I got what you meant, i literally don't recognise any of the bands or songs
Try looking them up on Spotify,their actually rather good.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

shoot can find them all on you tube no sweat
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

You'd be suprised what good music you find by just digging around.....
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Here,kitty kitty!I got you a new toy....*starts to dangle loud sqeaky mouse toy*
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Dude, take a chill pill :)
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Spectrum wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 2:38 pm Dude, take a chill pill :)
I'm just excited for the next part&I drank too much coffee this morning....*starts twitching*
:lol:
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

So, an amusing story about caffeine. I was born in 77, so very much a child of the 80s. Grew up in a small suburb, really no crime to talk about. As a kindergarten class, we took a tour of the police station. It's not like we're going to run into anyone more dangerous than a driving/parking or code violator- oooh scary! At the end of the tour, we were gathered in front of a biiiiiig poster of drugs and encouraged to Dare to be Drug Free. Well, being a well behaved child, I had no problem with accepting that. There was however a problem the next day when I reported my parents to my teacher for doing Coke (Cola). Thankfully, this was before the age of rampant Child Protective Services paranoia or things could have gotten nasty.

Because of that, I never really acquired an immunity to caffeine. Given that the one time I really tried a coffee shop, I made a puking mess of their bathroom... and that I get jittery if I have even weak green tea- probably best to avoid the sweet nectar of morning awareness.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Spectrum wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 2:59 pm ....

So, an amusing story about caffeine. I was born in 77, so very much a child of the 80s. Grew up in a small suburb, really no crime to talk about. As a kindergarten class, we took a tour of the police station. It's not like we're going to run into anyone more dangerous than a driving/parking or code violator- oooh scary! At the end of the tour, we were gathered in front of a biiiiiig poster of drugs and encouraged to Dare to be Drug Free. Well, being a well behaved child, I had no problem with accepting that. There was however a problem the next day when I reported my parents to my teacher for doing Coke (Cola). Thankfully, this was before the age of rampant Child Protective Services paranoia or things could have gotten nasty.

Because of that, I never really acquired an immunity to caffeine. Given that the one time I really tried a coffee shop, I made a puking mess of their bathroom... and that I get jittery if I have even weak green tea- probably best to avoid the sweet nectar of morning awareness.
*sigh* i should really avoid the stuff,but i just can't seem to wake-up without caffine of some kind.And i,too,am very much also a child of the 80s.Born in 76,so like yourself i just missed Disco&Drive-in Movie Theaters.Fist movie i ever saw was Jaws(in 3D no less) in the last classic Drive-in we had left in the state of Kentucky.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

*wavewaves to the kenma*
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Spectrum wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 12:57 am *wavewaves to the kenma*
Yo,what'sup?
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

Hey Spectrum!

So... I'm back. Real life was kinda rough for the last few months on my end.

Just need to get caught up on everything I missed, and then waiting for my reinsertion to the game. Which includes a couple hundred pages of Roll Call I've apparently missed out on...
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Didn't really miss much,kd.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Catsei,you being called.....

E: oh,never you mind.... :D
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Guys, I'm tired of the constant toxic environment around here. I'm leaving the boards for the foreseeable future.