Going Rogue OOC thread

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
MacynSnow

Re: Going Rogue OOC thread

Post by MacynSnow »

catsi563 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:56 am yeah Uplifts improvements look fine to me no objections on my end.

as for Nenia ...

I have plans :twisted:
Any for me,or am i allowed to do something mysel?(crosses self at the sight of the twisted meme :shock: )
Prof Weird

Post by Prof Weird »

Spending some points on Portia :

Chi Boosting : Speed 1, Leaping 1, Wall Crawling 2 (Check Req'd 2 : Athletics) [4 + 3 pp] < 1 pp into base, plus 1 new AP, for 2 pp.
  • AP : Disruptive Touch : Alt Save (Fort) 3 on unarmed damage, Secondary Effect, Distracting; Reversible
  • AP : Disharmony : Affliction 8 (Resist/Recover with Will; Dazed/Stunned/Incapacitated), Check Req'd 4 (Sleight of Hand)
  • AP : Restore Chi - Healing 2; Stabilize; Quirk - requires at least 10 minutes (-2 )
Chi Senses : Analyze Style (Perception Range Affliction 6 : Will resist and overcome, Vulnerable, Defenseless; Limited Degree -1, Limited to her attacks -1); Subtle, Insidious, Check Req'd 1 (Expertise : Martial Arts Lore) [ 7 + 1 pp ] < 1 pp into this
  • AP : Senses 6 (Detect Life, Accurate, Acute, Ranged, Analytical; Danger Sense)
Expertise (Martial Arts Lore 4, gain 2 to 6), and Treatment 1 (+2) < 1 pp here.

Still have 1 pp left over; thinking of Luck 1.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

looks good on portia

just an fyi I do allow the Up the walls/ Monkey Climber feat which allows you to use acrobatics to affect climb checks as long as their are handholds/other people/ various thingies that you can bounce off of.

though her wall crawling also is part of the spider martial arts/ninja spider package so its appropriate too. :D
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

macy I took a look at Daniel and hes got some small math errors

Abilities are fine

Skills are off he has 9pps pent that's 27 skill points

Expertise: Criminal 4 (+4), Intimidation 11 (+14), Investigation 5 (+5), Perception 2 (+4), Stealth 4 (+5), these are ok you actually have 1 skill point left

Ranged Combat(Improvised Objects) 6(+14?) these would be 3 pp as combat skills are house ruled as 1pp for 2 skill points also his total would be +6 as he has no dex to add to the skill ranks

so his total skill cost is 12pp

Advantages should be 10pp languages count as a skill and I'm giving you gaelic and English for free. so he only needs 2 ranks of languages.

powers are fine only suggestion id make would be a rank of Speed instead and or a couple points thrown in to dex and or agility 10 ranks of leaping is pretty damned impressive not a msut mind you just a thought on the matter.

and his defenses are off by 1pp cost should be 11 pp

beyond that though hes solid.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Catsi stories
Corrigon

Post by Corrigon »

MacynSnow wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:36 am
catsi563 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:33 am Dont forget I house rule languages as a skill

so for what hes got 2 ranks of skill would be fine and give 4 langauges I'm counting gaelic and English as free for his dual cultured background
Ok,i'll do my replacement on sat. Btw:your stuff looks good to me,Corrigan(After what happened,though,i'd suggest adding a little more mental Def....but that's just me! :D )

I have increased it by a point. Generally defense wise Uplift ain't great but can adapt his pack to fit what is needed.
Right now, he's focusing on saving Oaf and trying harder to find Archnos as he will want payback for what they did.
Nintendogeek01

Post by Nintendogeek01 »

Not sure what to spend my points on right now... I also was thinking of finding/making a different picture, the last one honestly sucked.
Plan b

Post by Plan b »

If it helps.

catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

I don't know I was rather fond of it showed off her alien warrior vibe nicely long white hair and everything :)

Catsi stories
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

Well, given it was hosted on photobucket, my computer can't see it. So, I'm mostly working off of memory from when it was on RA, but I think I rather like Plan B's.
Nintendogeek01

Post by Nintendogeek01 »

I'm probably going to try and make another version in Hero Machine, (and yeah all of my images from photobucket stopped showing up a while ago, I just didn't bother re-posting this one since I didn't like the old picture).

Plan B has a good picture, and thank you for finding it, I just don't think it's what I'm looking for.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

I'm trying to shift most of my images to Imugr seems to work better and doesn't lag at all

Catsi stories
Nintendogeek01

Post by Nintendogeek01 »

catsi563 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:31 pm I'm trying to shift most of my images to Imugr seems to work better and doesn't lag at all
Oh absolutely. :D
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Nintendogeek01 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:18 pm I'm probably going to try and make another version in Hero Machine, (and yeah all of my images from photobucket stopped showing up a while ago, I just didn't bother re-posting this one since I didn't like the old picture).

Plan B has a good picture, and thank you for finding it, I just don't think it's what I'm looking for.
Try looking on Pintrest or Google images,it's usually where i get all my images from....of course,i cou5just be to lazy to look further... :D
Nintendogeek01

Post by Nintendogeek01 »

Picture's still a work in progress (decided to try to recreate it, but better, not going well on the "but better" front), but I think I just want to improve the Elemetal Blades weaken toughness aspect by one rank along with her speed (and leaping by extension) by one rank.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

ok,he should be cool now(i also changed the images around to go with the apparent "Theme" of the others)
THE HOOLIGAN (Daniel "Chance" Harper) Occupation:Ex-Irish Mob Enforcer/"Hero-For-Hire"
(Note:Get rid of the D emblem on his Chest and that's his "Work" Cloths,the other is his "civie" cloths...)
Quote:I've always wanted to do right in life. But the wanting and the doing aren't quite the same thing.
Abilities: 74
STRENGTH 12 STAMINA 11 AGILITY 1 FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 0 INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 3

Skills: 13
Expertise: Criminal 4 (+4), Intimidation 11 (+14), Investigation 5 (+5), Perception 2 (+4), Stealth 4 (+5), Ranged Combat(Improvised Objects) 6(+14?)
Languages 2 (French ,Gaelic ,Italian ,German ,Russian)(+2)
Advantages: 16
Chokehold, Contacts, Fast Grab, Improved Hold, Leadership, Power Attack,Fearless, Startle, Ultimate Effort(Toughness),Teamwork,

Powers: 40
Leaping 10
Immunity 9 (Pressure, Heat, Falling Damage,Poison, Disease,)
Power Lifting 4
Protection 1 [extras: Impervious (12)]
Regeneration 2
Speed 2 (8 mph) [2]

Defenses: 11
Dodge 8, Parry 8, Toughness 12, Fortitude 12, Will 6

Total: 155?