Going Rogue: IC thread; Overrun

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Corrigon

Re: Going Rogue: IC thread; Overrun

Post by Corrigon »

Uplift
HP 0
Condition Normal Awareness +5

He dug deep and countered everything the system threw at him, but there was always a new ploy.

The way the system is responding, that AI rumour might be true. Luckily I have a few tricks it has never seen. Let me get the info we need then go find this AI.

"Thankfully, nobody is home," Uplift sighed heavily as he got past the latest set of defences, "otherwise, this might have gotten really nasty."
Expertise Computers: 1d20+20 26
Last Hero point
reroll: 1d20+20 32

but if there is an AI knocking around in the system, Uplift will be interested in going looking for it, which will probably cause some complications for him (and everyone else)
initiative: 1d20+2 6
perception: 1d20+12 27
Prof Weird

Post by Prof Weird »

Portia
HP : 1
Condition : normal but cautious

Portia agreed with Uplift's tactical assessment - had there been somebody home, this room would be crawling with heavily armed troops by now.

"It seems certain parts of Bay City were being observed before the base was shut down." she noted,"I wonder why."
Perception_: 1D20+10 = [4]+10 = 14

Initiative _: 1D20+9 = [2]+9 = 11

Now THERE are the kinds of rolls I'm used to ! :roll:
Nintendogeek01

Post by Nintendogeek01 »

Colonel Dusk
Luck: 5/5
Hero Points: 3
Condition: Normal

"Good work, keep it up," Colonel Dusk tells Hooligan. For all his faults it's good to see she wasn't mistaken on his combat capability. "Do we have an ETA on reaching our objective?" she asks Uplift.

OOC
----------------------
Perception 18 and Initiative 9 Ouch, not an initiative I'd like.