Heroes Unlimited: OOC thread

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Kaisius

Re: Heroes Unlimited: OOC thread

Post by Kaisius »

Like TM said, I just thought we waiting for Macy to get up to speed. It sucks, but maybe a break is what's needed. Whatever you decide, I'm with you.
"I'm not a big, fat panda. I'm THE big, fat panda!" - Po, Kung Fu Panda
My Character Page
Jonathan Spectre in New FORCE Ops
Magus Errant in Heroes Unlimited
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Well Ill tell you what. I personally don't want to stop Ive enjoyed this game a lot and with such great players its been a lot of fun.

So if you guys are still In this let me know then Im gonna throw out a recruiting call and try to get a couple new players in.

Ill need to finish up Macys fight to set up his entry to the team then soon as I get some new heroes in well roll out.

:arrow: Quick Edit I apologize if I left you guys with the impression you didn't have anything to do till vig was done if there were questions or impressions you needed to ask or wanted from Elena I thought you guys had some more questions so let me know.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

I understand why you want to pause the game Cat(we talked 'bout it in PM's),so i'll back anything you decide.Hey,maybe we can "Raid Heroes" from the Jabverse?
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Well Like I said I hate leaving things unfinished when I don't have to. So if the three of you say yes. then screw the hiatus im recruiting and were off again. :)
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Catsi stories
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

catsi563 wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:42 am Well Like I said I hate leaving things unfinished when I don't have to. So if the three of you say yes. then screw the hiatus im recruiting and were off again. :)
I'm in favor,and so are kas&Tman,so let's Rock&Roll! :D
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

MacynSnow wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:44 am
catsi563 wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:42 am Well Like I said I hate leaving things unfinished when I don't have to. So if the three of you say yes. then screw the hiatus im recruiting and were off again. :)
I'm in favor,and so are kas&Tman,so let's Rock&Roll! :D
Yeah, I'm good with going forward. Hopefully my connection issues can be resolved quickly.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Kaisius

Post by Kaisius »

Sure, I'm in.
"I'm not a big, fat panda. I'm THE big, fat panda!" - Po, Kung Fu Panda
My Character Page
Jonathan Spectre in New FORCE Ops
Magus Errant in Heroes Unlimited
Supernaturalist

Post by Supernaturalist »

Well, I did not get picked for Jab's game, but I'm very much interested in playing as I'm only in one other game. How long will you be accepting submissions? I need just a day or so to read over the background to your universe (and what has transpired so far).
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Tmans having some issues with the site so there is a small temporary hold while he fixes those and I finish up vigs intro so there no serious limit yet. once tmans back though were rolling.

Catsi stories
Supernaturalist

Post by Supernaturalist »

So, we come in as PL 10 , 150 pp?
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

im adjusting up to 11-170 to insure the vets retain the experience they earned through play but giving new players a chance to keep up.

Catsi stories
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

So I looked at the active players on the front page, and I think you have

- a human sized (and mostly humanoid) dragon
- a power armoured hero
- a costumed hero/ vigilante
- a mage

Is that correct?

If so, I'd love to pitch a character. Looking to get back into posting form and applying to a game is often the best way to do it (that and posting to my own games).

I would very much like to pitch a more powerful version (as in within the game points) of my character Gladius. He was one of the many multiversal versions of the Centurion's (Freedom City version) son who was in fact brought from another reality to be another blight against the Centurion's name.

(Short version - a sort of, not quite version of the Superboy clone after the Death of Superman. Paragon with tactile TK, but I actually developed that into a more unique version in that it wasn't TK. It was gravity control.)

Would this concept be suitable as a submission ?
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

A Paragon? sure the group could use some heavy muscle definitely with what they've got coming.

Catsi stories
Ghost of Krypton

Post by Ghost of Krypton »

I too submitted to the Jabverse game, however if this game is going into recruitment I'd love to participate.

While I'm currently on vacation and likely wouldn't be able to have a build up until the end of July, my concept would be much simpler than my Blindspot submission. As it appears this campaign is set in the Freedom-verse, I'd like to propose a growth based powerhouse. Basically a Utopian, with an ancestry tied to the Titans themselves, a combination Wonder Woman and Stature.

Likely two power settings, a zero trade off scrapper type, and a giant +5/-5 trade off max height form. If something like that might fit let me know and I'll figure out a background in downtime.

Thanks for your time!
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

catsi563 wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:46 am A Paragon? sure the group could use some heavy muscle definitely with what they've got coming.
Paragon with gravity powers instead of heat vision and superbreath. :lol:

Awesome. I dug out the sheet, will work on upping him to PL 11 (he's currently 10 151 pp).
IIRC, I think I played him in one of your games at one point.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document