Heroes Unlimited: The Rise of King Sphinx IC thread

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
kenseido

Re: Heroes Unlimited: The Rise of King Sphinx IC thread

Post by kenseido »

Photon

"I... uhh... I accept," Colin says, flush with a bit of embarrassment. He had assumed he would be asked to leave, and here he was being asked to stay long term.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Everyone

"Looks like ive got some Paperwork to do." Elena chimes in easily from nearby with her ever present smile. "Welcome aboard Collin were glad to have you."

Collin is inducted into the group full time later that evening as is Prysm who makes her presense known.

Unfortunately Shock annoucnes hes leaving due to commitments from BCPD taking precedent. He offers to be avilable as needed but cant stick around sadly.

Still the Protectors life continues as the Team as it is, is promptly called to action when a Mad scientist unleashes a horde of Robotic Apes on the City. The resultant monkey business is quickly disaptched and things return to as normal as possible which is to say crazy as always.

Still a third newcomer also takes up somewhat permanent residence almost without seeming to need to be asked as if the team were merely waiting for him to show up. Thomas Flynn the Magus Errant. As the mage makes his home in the bases more arcane parts he proves his worth by literaly closing a gate to hell, opened by an ambiitous would be world conquerer who got hold of a dangerous mystical key.

Thomas finds himself busy as the Magical threats seemt o mount against the team, especially where it involves Black Anubis and the creatures on going quest to find and breal the Five elemental Key stones.

But those are quests for another day.

New chapter starting soon barrign you guys needing or desiring to look into anything.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Kaisius

Post by Kaisius »

Magus Errant
Thomas Flynn

Fire and noise surround him. Rallying cries and oaths of vengeance and devastating attacks fill the air. Destroyer is there, at the center of it all. Reaching, grasping for the Conduit, godhood the reward. He can't let that happen. He can't. So, he reaches and grasps for the Conduit as well. Knowing full well it will kill him, perhaps even burn him from the Pattern altogether. But it is the third hand that drives him most urgently. She is there, reaching as well, for the same reason. Grasping, not to claim the power, but to deny the Destroyer. Her spirit is stronger than even she knows, but the Conduit will unmake her. No. No. She will be safe., he thinks, as his hand closes on the artifact. And her hand closes on his. Destroyer howls as he falls away, cast down and down and down. She will be safe. He looks into her impossible eyes and sees anger and fear and love, at war one with another. "We had no time...", he hears himself say, as the Conduit begins to burn and pull at the same time. "We had no time." And the light burns and pulls and he twists and...

Thomas sat upright in bed, his breathing ragged and panicked. It took a few more seconds to orient himself, remember he was in the Protectors HQ, in the room they'd given him. He hadn't had the dream in a long time now, but he knew prefectly well why he'd had it again. Hawaii. I got damned lucky in Hawaii, he thought, as he showered and dressed for the day. If Kirk hadn't picked up my slack... But, there was something else there as well. He could have sworn he'd heard her laugh, felt her will filling-in the blanks for his piss-poor summoning circle. But that was just the wishful thinking of a fool, feeling older than he ever had before. He pulled out his wallet and looked again at his photo of her. As he regarded it, the magic awoke and her smile became a silent laugh. No matter. He could always hear her laughter. "Anna.", he breathed. She was on the far side of Everyhthing that coulde ever Be, never for him to see again. I imagine she's Arch Magus now, he thought with a smile. With a sigh, he put the photo away and turned to the door. Opening it, he meets Elena, the team's coordinator. Her momentary look of surprise changed into bemused annoyance: this wasn't first time he'd opened a door and caught her short of knocking. It wouldn't be the last, either.

"Ah,Good Morning, Elena", he smiled as he entered the hallway. "How can I be of service?"

"Morining, Thomas.", She replied with a slight, wry smile. "I had some more questions for you if you'd join me in my office."

"Certainly. Lead the way.", the Magus Errant replied, setting off, bolstered by thoughts of faraway, impossible eyes.
"I'm not a big, fat panda. I'm THE big, fat panda!" - Po, Kung Fu Panda
My Character Page
Jonathan Spectre in New FORCE Ops
Magus Errant in Heroes Unlimited
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Nasty Boys

Nasty Nasty boys, don't ever change, huh
Oh you nasty boys!
~Janet Jackson

A busy month has passed for everyone with Shocks departure. Still the electric adventurer was able to provide some assistance here and there as well as passing on a contact with a Friend Dark Angel who helped out on a case. She recommended after said case to look into a guy calling himself Vigilante who might just be a good fit for the groups needs.

The group would soon find itself embroiled in a case before they could dig too deep though as Elena brought a news report to your attention.

This is Lori Landry with a news 2 special report." begins the lovely Ms. Landry a rising star on the news scene in Bay City. "The Pentagon has just confirmed the theft of an experimental weapons system designated only the A-11. While Details are scarce, an anonymous tip revealed that the A-11 may be a new generation of Combat Robot being moved to a secure location for testing."

The scene shifts to an overhead view of a convoy of military trucks that look like a train ran over it before backing up and rolling over it again. Smoke and fire are everywhere and several bodies covered in ponchos are visible despite the somewhat grainy quality of the tape. The image shifts to the upper corner revealing Ms. Landry.

"Sadly there are reports of no Survivors at this time." she adds as more of the tape shows Soldiers moving among the remains of the convoy. "Authorities believe the Super villain known as Shockwave; who recently escaped in a daring day light breakout from a Medium security prison where she had been transferred after apparently losing her powers may be responsible."

Authorities are offering a substantial reward for information about Shock, and the A-11 and for the safe return of the Prototype. Anyone with Information should contact the FBI and Aegis as soon as possible at the numbers at the bottom of your screen, all calls are toll free and confidential."

In other news we move to sports where the Bay City Sharks have pulled off another win, Gabe has the sports wrap up.

"Thats the last bit of news we have, so far." Elena says as she mutes the tv. "Our Aegis contacts seem a bit worried but I havent been able to get them to open up to me, and I havent been able to reach Coulson either." she adds mentioning the teams Aegis liason.

And back into the fray we go, sorry about the delay guys let me know how everyone's doing and as always if anyone wants a hero point to start some fun wrting for an adventure can always be done. let me know if you need a villain or 3 to boop in the snoot :D

well also soon say hello to Macy and Vigilante

PS a CO created Picture of Shockwave

Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Catsi stories
Kaisius

Post by Kaisius »

Magus Errant
Thomas Flynn

Thomas listened intently as Elena began her briefing. Moved to a secure location for "testing", he mused. Translation: showing off their new toy to get a bigger budget. When Elena finished, he asked the table, "I'm sorry, I'm still not caught up on who's who here. The Shockwave I'm familiar with was a big guy in a power suit. He usually knocked over banks, but he'd hit R&D labs on occasion. Something of a Mook actually. This one, what is her power set? Does she usually hit high-end, hard targets like this?"
"I'm not a big, fat panda. I'm THE big, fat panda!" - Po, Kung Fu Panda
My Character Page
Jonathan Spectre in New FORCE Ops
Magus Errant in Heroes Unlimited
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Hornet:
[Kirk McGlothlin]
HP: 2
This is Lori Landry with a news 2 special report." begins the lovely Ms. Landry a rising star on the news scene in Bay City. "The Pentagon has just confirmed the theft of an experimental weapons system designated only the A-11. While Details are scarce, an anonymous tip revealed that the A-11 may be a new generation of Combat Robot being moved to a secure location for testing."

The scene shifts to an overhead view of a convoy of military trucks that look like a train ran over it before backing up and rolling over it again. Smoke and fire are everywhere and several bodies covered in ponchos are visible despite the somewhat grainy quality of the tape. The image shifts to the upper corner revealing Ms. Landry.

"Sadly there are reports of no Survivors at this time." she adds as more of the tape shows Soldiers moving among the remains of the convoy. "Authorities believe the Super villain known as Shockwave; who recently escaped in a daring day light breakout from a Medium security prison where she had been transferred after apparently losing her powers may be responsible."

Authorities are offering a substantial reward for information about Shock, and the A-11 and for the safe return of the Prototype. Anyone with Information should contact the FBI and Aegis as soon as possible at the numbers at the bottom of your screen, all calls are toll free and confidential."

In other news we move to sports where the Bay City Sharks have pulled off another win, Gabe has the sports wrap up.
"That's the last bit of news we have, so far." Elena says as she mutes the tv. "Our Aegis contacts seem a bit worried but I haven't been able to get them to open up to me, and I haven't been able to reach Coulson either." she adds mentioning the teams Aegis liaison.
"So we have no idea what the A-11 can do, and the fact that Shockwave has it which means she's going to likely use it sometime very soon."

Magus Errant wrote:"I'm sorry, I'm still not caught up on who's who here. The Shockwave I'm familiar with was a big guy in a power suit. He usually knocked over banks, but he'd hit R&D labs on occasion. Something of a Mook actually. This one, what is her power set? Does she usually hit high-end, hard targets like this?"
Krik had to admit that sometimes he struggled to keep straight all the super villains who were active, let alone how weird it must be for his new teammate who came from a world just slightly different from the sound of things, who had to second guess most of what he knew. "I'm wondering if she doesn't have any known preferred partners she likes to work with? They might have an idea of where to look for her."
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Photon

"The last time the government was so tight lipped about a stolen project, it was some anti-hero weapon. You know, in case we turn evil and all."
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Everyone
"I'm sorry, I'm still not caught up on who's who here. The Shockwave I'm familiar with was a big guy in a power suit. He usually knocked over banks, but he'd hit R&D labs on occasion. Something of a Mook actually. This one, what is her power set? Does she usually hit high-end, hard targets like this?"

Elena brings up Aegis files on Shockwave and her group of tagalongs in the Nasty Boys, most of them are pieces of work. "Shockwaves no mook that's for sure. She single handedly nearly lead a successful coup of her fathers organization the Maggia, when he experimented on her which gave her ,her powers she used them to basically slaughter the entire organization. Shes a high powered electromagnetic user, absorbs electricity projects it among other things."

She pauses as she brings up a set of videos showing Shockwave and the Nasty Boys committing various crimes. "And yeah she usually does, shes not into small time targets, when shes involved its usually somethign big."

"So we have no idea what the A-11 can do, and the fact that Shockwave has it which means she's going to likely use it sometime very soon."

"No Im afraid not, the Armies being less then Cooperative and with no contact with Aegis at the moment we'll have to figure out what it can do the hard way."
Krik had to admit that sometimes he struggled to keep straight all the super villains who were active, let alone how weird it must be for his new teammate who came from a world just slightly different from the sound of things, who had to second guess most of what he knew. "I'm wondering if she doesn't have any known preferred partners she likes to work with? They might have an idea of where to look for her."
Elena shakes her head "I'm afraid the closest she has to regular asscoiates are this bunch of lowlifes." She indicates the files on at least half a dozen or more supers "The Nasty Boys were formed after she ran into the Champions while she held her own they nearly took her down, next time she appeared this bunch were with her."
"The last time the government was so tight lipped about a stolen project, it was some anti-hero weapon. You know, in case we turn evil and all."
"A some what sobering thought,.." She nods her head solemly "It's why I've got Tony working with Aya to see if they can break some of the encryption surrounding the project." she smiles slyly 'I've also arrainged some help for you guys, I havent been in conctact with Prysm either since she went back underground. So I contacted the Honor Guard they have a couple of their people standing by if you need some backup."

Here of course are the bad guys A DC 15 Int check or Expertise Supervillains heroes etc would give basic information

A DC 15-20-25 Investigation check would provide some information based on their profiles and the roll of course

Shockwave
Bonecrusher
Dr Photon
Smoke
Undertow
Torval
Blacklash

Catsi stories
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Vigilante

One year ago

The sounds of battle were all around Jack as vivid and loud as any time he spent overseas in the military. Explosions, blaster fire interspersed with gunfire and the screams of the dying or soon to be dead. Jack his armored costume smoking and burnt in multiple location spat a bit of blood from a mouth bloodied where his bodies impact with a car had shaken something loose inside him hauled himself back to his feet, and lashed out with a snarl of effort with his now broken baton at the last of a squad of Night Vipers, VIPER's answer to Ninjas and the more martial arts inclined supers. the stealthy assassins had tried to make an end run around the line of Aegis troops and Police officers desperately defending the courthouse to flank them and kill their intended targets.

Only he in his guise as Vigilante stood in the way. Six assassins had entered the building the last one went down when his baton filled fist collided with the Shadow Snakes jaw with a brutal crunch, causing the snake to make a very satisfying thump when it hit the floor.

He took a breath leaning back against the wall as every muscle and joint in his body screamed red alerts at him about the amount of pain he was in, only to hear an additional scream from down the hall. Cursing lividly he rushed to the source knowing hed been flanked again, there were just too many snakes and their accursed Power armored troops as well as the mech vipers.

Kicking the door down Jack saw a Steel Serpent suit that had fought its way inside most likely over the bodies of good men and women. The armored thug was busy strangling a lone female cop who was gasping and turning blue in the face as her oxygen was cut off. Jack could see the brave womans efforts as she had held off the suit and at least three other agents before the Armored villain had overwhelmed her.

With a howl of rage Jack lept on the serpents back with out hesitation and managed to surprise the armored villain enough to get him to drop his prey. A brief if brutal struggle ensued. jack doing all he could but unable to penetrate the suits armored hide in his current tired condition, still he fought on knowing that he was the last line between the snakes and their targets, ie the city council which included a friend of his, Janet Henry the school board supervisor and a long time friend of his.

Still he wasnt going to win this one, the armored suit was too strong and tough and he felt ribs break when the Steel Serpent got a hold of him and landed a brutal punch to the but that sent blood flying from his mouth.

as he lay there looking at the unconscious but sitll breathing form of the female officer--whose name was Elise he noted on her name plate-- he wondered if shed follow him.

"Good fight man, but its over Say good night." the Armored villain raised a hand where the energy blaster was primed and glowing and aimed it right at Jacks head. He saw the glow and made for a final leap of desperation.

He didnt make it, not because the Serpent armor fired but because someone else got in the way. His only view was of a blur of black and gold and a long flowing cape which appeared in front of him. the blast impacted against the black and gold figure which replied by casually backhanding the armored villain hard enough to send it flying through the wall like a missile.

The young woman her long blond hair a match for the cape looked back at him and gave him a warm smile that nearly made all his aches and pains go away. "Nice Job." she said in a warm tone "Stay here Ok Ill clean up."

then she was gone, with a flash, just as he saw the stylized Golden "P" on her chest. Hr recognized her then, Prodigy the young heroine who worked as part of the Honor Guard, Oracle Incs Super team. She and two fo her teamates had delivered an incredible amount of new computers and other class materials to his school, shed shaken his hand with that same winning smile, and now shed saved his life.

The rest of the afternoon was a blur for him, andhe had watched as the Protectors Bay Cities Super Team had taken down The Ripper, as well as VIpers last gasp attempt to capture the President and force a surrender. Hed breathed a sigh of relief then and been treated to drinks by the very cops who had hassled him on occasion for Vigilantes actions.

That had been then.

Now

Jack looked down on a warehouse full of weapons, Viper Weapons to be specific. the weapons had cost a student of his their leg when a gang dispute had turned ugly, and he had gone all in to hunt down the source and shut them down. Now having tracked them back to this dilpaidated warehouse he saw an even half dozen goons of a local color gang the crazy eights with their distinctive 8 inside its black club insignia sitting around waiting for their seller to make an apperance.

A few minutes passed as he watched noting names, and weapons, when the back doors of the warehouse opened up to allow a truck to back into the warehouse. A Woman in a trenchcoat, and a man also ina trench coat stepped out of the truck and walked over to talk to the crew. they aregued a bit but the woman coldy shut down the argument by lifitng a briefcase full of what he presumed to be cash which she offered to the Crazxy Eights leader who took it greedily and started opening it as the woman and man watched.

Ok shuffle forward a bit Welcome macy feel free to introduce yourself to the six gang thugs by stomping their faces into the ground

No rolls are needed just have fun kicking gang member arse.

you only need Initiative if you Directly confront the two in the trench coats

their initiatives are as follows

Lady _: 1D20+10 = [14]+10 = 24

Guy _: 1D20+4 = [17]+4 = 21

Secret _: 1D20+0 = [16]+0 = 16

Catsi stories
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

VIGILANTE
Jack Hammer

Hero Points- 1 Condition-Normal

"Don't worry 'bout me Coach,i'll just walk home.What's the worst that can happen...."
Kathy Ipswich is....was one of John Carver's Breakout star's(both Academically and as a member of the Track&Field team).She was hopefull,active in the community,and even had plans to get into Political College.Now....now all of her hard work was in danger 'cause someone got trigger-happy and fired into a crowd near Marshall's Deli,severing sweet Kathy's leg in the process.All because she did a noble thing and shoved another bystander out of the line of fire....

He'd been tracking the weapon's that did it for about 3 day's now getting a feel for how(and even why) the 8's got them in the first place.Not liking what he discovered,he'd forgone his usual plan of "prep and ambush"(Amazing what you learn from natives when your a Green Beret) and switched to "shock and awe",hopefully taking the weapon's and dealers out in the process....

Striking when he saw the briefcase open,Jack threw both the Riot Gas and Flash Bang grenades into the middle of the crowd,wading in with limbs and bodies flying.Leaping over the Gang members in front of the woman(spiking his head into the ground like a Football in the process),he tries to nail her with a jumpkick,hurling one of his baton's at the guy's face as hard as he could.....
OOC:Ok,here we go....First off catsi,i want to use Assessment to find out as much as i can about the 2 members of the "Trenchcoat Troublmakers" before i jumped in(i'll still be attacking them regardless).Then,using my Takedown 2 advantage,i'll wipe-out all the Crazy 8's i can,ending my rampage by attacking both the guy&the girl.I'll also be using All-Out Attack on both strikes,since you said the goons were auto-hits.I'll also use startle on the woman,just in case....
Flash Bang Grenade:Fortitude DC 13,Burst-Area, Dazzle 3 visual and audio
Riot Gas: Fortitude DC 14, cloud area, Afflict 4, daze&vision impaired, stun&vision impaired, Incapacitated

http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=206862: 9+6=15 initiative check
http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=206863: 9+12=21 startle attempt on the lady
http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=206864: 11+14(+5 all-out attack)=30 unarmed attack on lady (Close damage 3 DC 13)
http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=206865: 18+4(+5 all-out attack)=37 police baton attack on Guy (Ranged damage 4 DC 14)
Current defense -5
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Hornet:
[Kirk McGlothlin]
HP: 2

Hornet tried his best to recall something about Shockwave and the Nasty Boys, but with everything he's been stretching himself to cover here lately at work and the changes going on with the team the armored hero just drew a blank.

OOC wrote:Intellect Check: _: 1D20+6 = [1]+6 = 7, nope. Nothing to see here.....
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Vigilante

The flashbang and riot grenades go off simultaneously with a lod pop and bright flash and a cloud of noxious CS gas courtesy of the BCPDs arsenal fills the warehouse floor. Blind and deaf and choking the crazy 8s fall like tenpins before a pissed off bowling ball as Jack just plain breaks them hard and fast. the two in the trench coats make quick moves back away out of the gas and only the man raises a hand against the glare of the flashbang, while the woman stares right at it seemingly unaffected in the slightest.

While Jacks busy bouncing an 8s noggin off his fist a couple times, he gets a quick read on the man Hes a fighter, used to highspeed fights but fights at medium range with some sort of weapon that has reach. The woman is a lot harder to read she doesn't move or make any sort of motion that gives anything away about her save maybe a small blur of light around her that could be a shield of some sort.

Jacks sudden vicious attack does take her by surprise though as she is unable to move out of the way of the kick he throughs at her however she rolls with it nicely showing off some solid fighting skill and combined with his foot feeling it lhit something more solid then a human chin she seems more surprised then actually hurt.

Keeping on the move Jack lashes out with his Billyclub which streaks across the room and impacts the man who curses in pain as the baton breaks his nose and crosses his eyes for him.

As jack catches the baton on its rebound and makes ready to attack the woman drops her coat in one smooth motion revealing a sleek blue suit with green and gold highlights, the visor now visible is probably how she was protected from he grenades effects.

"Another male hero, they're like cockroaches in this city," she sneers her contempt evident as she raises her hand which glows brightly before blasting jack with a lethally accurate laser blast that tags him in the chest.

The male drops his own coat revealing an armored costum ans full face mask, as he does this he extends both arms which causes a pair of long steel whip like cables to snap out, one of which he whirls over his head before snapping it with a loud CRACK!!! he

"Lets squash this one nice and slow then, make it hurt." he snarls his broken nose causing him some discomfort. He lashes out with one of the whips and but Jack is able to avoid the lash with a fast backpeddle though the crackle of energy on the whip causes it to leave a smoking gouge in the concrete floor.

behind them the door of the van cracks open slightly but Jack cant see anything save that the Van rocks slightly on its wheelbase as if a heavy load had moved inside it.

Sorry you gave me a boat load to sort though

Ok insight check was a success against the guy but not the lady. Description provided above in italics.

you squish the gang members no sweat that was the intent.

Startle check is successful against the lady and you hit her no problem. her toughness check _: 1D20+10 = [16]+10 = 26 fail by 2 she takes a bruise

Ill allow the second attack you are getting a bit of a jump on them his toughness save _: 1D20+8 = [16]+8 = 24
fail by 5 hes bruised and dazed

Initiative kicks in

Dr Photon blasts Vig with he Photnic blast _: 1D20+8 = [10]+8 = 18
that hits his reduced Defense for a DC 27 impact.

Whiplash takes a swipe at Vig but misses _: 1D20+10 = [5]+10 = 15

the third guy hears the fighting and peeks out of the van but remains inactive for now

Vig is up barring the toughness save

Catsi stories
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Everyone

Most of what Kirk can recall is basic information which Elena helps by bringing up past reports on the screen.

Meh no botch needed here mostly all kirk can recall is basic information. Shockwave is very intelligent and clever also very powerful, and ruthless. She doesn't play around and any plan of hers will involve a lot of trouble. Most of the people that follow her are as nasty as she is--hence the name of the group-- and follow her pretty exclusively.
Last edited by catsi563 on Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Catsi stories
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Vigilante
Jack Hammer

Hp-1 Condition-Bruised

The laser blast took him slightly by suprise as he allows the momentum of the first to send him cartwheeling back,causing the Guy's attack to miss.Flipping back into a basic Combat Sambo stance,jack say's to Whiplash
"How you been Whiplash? Haven't seen you since the Mafia siced you on me...Now how did that fight go again?Oh,yeah,i beat you like an old rug across half of Oakland.Now,i'm gonna beat all of your teeth out of your Skulls then kick you in the Stomachs for Mumbling..."
OCC: first off,the tough save.....
13+8(+2 Protection)=23 failed by either 4 or 6,so that's a bruise right?
Alrighty,2 can play that game...I'm using Agile Feint on Dr.Photon,then use Redirect to make her hit Whiplash...
14+12=26 Acrobatics or Insight oposses(Whichever's better on her)
Defenses are back up to full now....
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Vigilante

Jacks taunts cause Whiplash to growl low and angry as hes still sore about your last encounter apparently. His retort is cut short as you tumble between him and Dr Photon in an attempt to thin the numbers a bit. Dr. Photon looks confused by the moves and then smirks and with unerring accuracy tags you in mid leap with a pin point blast that connects almost literally in the same spot on your armor.

Whiplash sees his opportunity and takes a swip at you with his whip but once again Dr Photons unintentionally saves you from further punishment by knocking you backwards out of the whips line of attack.

On the truck a large figure chuckles merrily watching that smug bastard whiplash miss again and cracks an enormous pair of knuckles as he stays hidden waiting to see how things go.

yeah fail by 4 so a bruise x1

her insight is a _: 1D20+8 = [5]+8 = 13
and a fail there if she misses her attack she tags Whiplash with it.

Dr Photons attack her laser blast _: 1D20+8 = [19]+8 = 27
Oops that's a hit for a DC 27 again

Whiplash follows up with a whips crack _: 1D20+10 = [2]+10 = 12
But he misses badly

Big guys still watching so you've got one more round before he engages

So were back to Vig barring another toughness save.

Catsi stories