(IC) Neotropolis: Science (Un)Fair

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Psistrike

Re: (IC) Neotropolis: Sunday evening

Post by Psistrike »

Shadowwalker

"Logically, I know what you are saying is true, Anna. But I'm so scared that now they know I exist they might try and follow me back through. I will say one thing, never trying to teleport something again without me going with it. I just hope those...creatures don't have the ability to travel through dimensions on their own. Or this city and Earth itself could be in trouble."
Spectrum

Re: (IC) Neotropolis: Science (Un)Fair

Post by Spectrum »

Neotropolis STEM and Creativity Exhibition

Now in its seventh year, the NSCE (pronounced N See) is a display of the brilliant work from the city's youngest geniuses, ranging in age from 5 to 18. It's always presented as a fun opportunity, but the last several years have taken on a darker edge, more competitive with just a hint of potential danger. Held at the lovely Lundgren Exhibition Hall downtown, this year promises to be greater than ever before.

On a more personal level, things have been busy but show signs of promise. Doctor Wong has recovered nicely and has shown signs of personal growth, more willing to take a strategic rather than tactical role in the ongoing struggle against Chimera. Chimera has had a number of setbacks, having several of their installations removed from play and their captives freed. Urban rumors of beastmen lurking in the darkness are putting citizens in edge, often hidden behind awkward laughs. The group has even started to show up in the public consciousness, a serious debate taking place on whether to laud them as dangerous vigilantes or as respected heroes.
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.