(IC) Neotropolis: Science (Un)Fair

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Psistrike

Re: (IC) Neotropolis: Sunday morning

Post by Psistrike »

Shadowwalker

Wobbling more as she tries to remain standing, Marie's vision starts to blur as everything begins to spin. "Guys, I think I overdid it with that stunt. Feels like I'm going to..." She had to stop speaking, taking all her concentration at that moment just to remain standing.
Last edited by Psistrike on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

The Samaritan
HP: 4

The young hero's eyes flashed. His teeth grit back a snarl of his own as he wrenched the rifle away from the prone Seer, standing over the rogue. "That's not justice. That's murder." With a hint of effort, the rifle's barrel was slowly being moved to point at the Samaritan instead, his superior strength forcing the issue. "Who are you, anyways, to decide murder is justice? That killing a man in cold blood is justice?"
Shock

Post by Shock »

Anna Segur: Codename Blitz
HP: 1
Condition: Good

"Not all at Chimaera deserve death." Anna narrowed her eyes at the gun, willing it to be crushed by the magnetic forces she controlled.
Perception Damaging Move Object on the gun. It gets a DC20 Toughness save, though if it's equipment I don't think it gets a save at all.
CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos »

Celestial HP: 2

Kate assessed the situation. The bad guys were down, for now anyway. The other newcomers were at least on their side. Although they seemed to know her, she coould not recall ever meeting them and she had certainly met some odd people lately like Minke, Elvis, Naz, and the others at the warehouse.

Marie looked like she was going to pass out any second.

"Shadowwalker, you need rest."

Kate quickly walked over to the young woman and offered support.
Psistrike

Post by Psistrike »

Shadowwalker

Leaning on Kate, she glad for the support. "Thanks, Kate. We need to get out of here and fast. But I'm in no shape to teleport or even run right now. I have an idea, how about we all pile back into your car and Samaritan could carry it to about within a mile of your place. Then we drive the rest of the way to avoid suspicion." If not for Kate helping her stand right now, she was sure she would pass out.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Five

Five blinks at Kate, shocked, stunned... a little shake of her head. "I thank you all for your compliment on my patchjob, that it was so skilled that the Com.. Doctor is out of danger. However, I would thank you all more if we could hold this argument somewhere else. They think that the authorities can handle this. Let's see if they're right. I hope so. Now put your fur back down and let's get out of here?"

She looks back around to the group, "We need to get him to safety soon. I just patched him, he's still in bad shape."
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Wolf

Wolf glares back and forth between Samaritan and Anna, a low growl in either direction. "You're right.. death is too good for..."

"Now put your fur back down and let's get out of here?

"This isn't over boy, not by a long shot. Not over." but still he looks towards Five, his rage put into check for now.. "How is the Commander?
Damnit, twenty years from now..."

"We won't be talking about that. Not now. We. Need. To. Get. Moving."

The rifle is slung back over his shoulder.

"You don't weaken enemies either."

The other hand comes out, a firm coldcock across the Seer's jaw, sending him reeling.. but still breathing.
Shock

Post by Shock »

Anna moved over to help Kate support Marie. She noticed that Kate was still in her civilian guise. "It would not do for you to be seen leaving with us, Kate. Samaritan and I can extract Marie. You should go."
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

The Samaritan

The young hero frowned after the wolfish man loping back to where Uncle Bob was. The last punch was uncalled for, and the wolf-man was rather... well, the Samaritan was pretty sure he was an angry man who just wanted to hurt people. But he hadn't done anything more than punch someone the Samaritan might have. That wasn't something he could really harp on him for. Stones and glass houses.

Didn't mean he had to like it.

"I can handle her myself," the Samaritan offered as he floated with Anna to where the others had gathered, a little concerned now that he saw Marie was unconscious as well. Not the time, she seemed to just have been knock out, not really injured. Good. He didn't know what he would have done if she had been hurt as well. "I can get her someplace safe faster."
Shock

Post by Shock »

Anna gave Samaritan a hard look. "She'll be safe with me. You can help if Marie agrees."
CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos »

Celestial hp:2

Kate looked around briefly, realizing there was very little she could do right now.

[color=#FF0000 "I'll meet you later at my place."][/color] she said quickly before heading back to her car.
Psistrike

Post by Psistrike »

Shadowwalker
It wasn't so much that Marie was unconscious, but that she had expended the last of her energy with her little speak and suggestion, dozing off while Kate and Anna had supported her. And now they would see why she avoids sleeping in the same room as anyone else, she has a habit of talking in her sleep. "But mommy, I don't wanna go to school today, the sky is purple." Followed by loud snoring as she began to sag when Kate let go to rush to her car.

OOC: Wasn't going to go with this, but Samaritan says she is unconscious so... :oops:
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

The Samaritan
HP: 4

The Samaritan gave Anna a long look before noting, "I have super-strength - carrying her is easy." He shrugged. "But if you insist, I hope you know where to take her. I'll shadow Miss Ory and U-Doctor Wong to the hospital." Unsaid was the fact that once they had gotten Uncle Bob to the Emergency Ward, he'd be flying back to campus to check on Marie before returning to his own dorm and maintain his secret identity with Charley.
Again, sorry for that mis-read mess-up.
Shock

Post by Shock »

Anna nodded. "It's not that I don't trust you. I'm just not leaving her side. And you can help Doctor Wong where I can't. We'll meet Kate at her apartment."

Gathering Marie more securely, Anna took off and flew low a couple of streets over, putting distance between herself and the scene. She landed for a few moments to catch her breath and make sure she wasn't being followed. Then she took off again, slower and made her way back to Kate's apartment.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Kate's apartment

A lovely place, not so much for the price of rent but for the quality of the inhabitants. The type of place where people look out for each other, they wave to their neighbors. They are community.

Which in turn makes sneaking up on the inhabitants that much more difficult.

How are you approaching with a blue obviously not human woman in your arms?