Conflux City Guardians [Council chambers -OOC]

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Nintendogeek01

Re: Conflux City Guardians [Council chambers -OOC]

Post by Nintendogeek01 »

Ah! 21!? No no no no! No! Camus, that was totally my mistake, I quote my old posts to save time having to look up Agent Owl's text color and so I figured "may as well just swap out the link and type the new roll's result" but I forgot to do that, my attack result was actually 13, not 21.

Okay fixed it. Again I am sorry for the mistake on my part. Fist of Buddha is probably just fine for this round.

Of course, it doesn't make a lick of difference for me, I'm still pretty well screwed here, being dazed has pretty much decided this outcome.
Nintendogeek01

Post by Nintendogeek01 »

No word from the Owl? Then what did I type all this for?
Nintendogeek01 wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 7:43 pm Agent Owl
Hero Points: 0
Condition: Normal

Damn! She really was not on top of her game today, how'd she not notice her comm going off? The situation in front of her was no excuse. Agent Owl pinged into the comms as she moved forward!

"Agent Owl here, at Shamapki Estate ahead of time," she reported, knowing the field would cover the noise, "Was trying to stay ahead of the thieves, but it seems they had the same idea, I can't leave with them here," Agent Owl told her, "There have been too many coincidences in this case in the thieves' favor. Don't. Trust. Shamapki," maybe Starfish would brush that off as paranoia, hell maybe she is being paranoid, but better safe than sorry.

As Agent Owl continued to book it as fast as she could she mentally reviewed her suspicions. Shamapki was supposedly in on the plan to get the thieves' target before them, never mind how that intel came about in the first place, but the thieves strike the HQ while the team was getting briefed. Then the team was apparently ambushed in a store that received a delivery through Shamapki's channels. Now this, had Agent Owl not decided to move ahead of schedule the artifact would already be gone (if it's not already) with the team being non-the-wiser. Either they were fed false intel or someone knew they'd been given intel in the first place.

OOC
-------------
Still routining Athletics for +1 movement speed.
Nintendogeek01

Post by Nintendogeek01 »

How's Shamapki looking?
Camus

Post by Camus »

He is coming back to his senses, slowing picking himself from the floor. You can see his life is not in immediate danger.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Nintendogeek01 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:35 pm No word from the Owl? Then what did I type all this for?
Nintendogeek01 wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 7:43 pm Agent Owl
Hero Points: 0
Condition: Normal

Damn! She really was not on top of her game today, how'd she not notice her comm going off? The situation in front of her was no excuse. Agent Owl pinged into the comms as she moved forward!

"Agent Owl here, at Shamapki Estate ahead of time," she reported, knowing the field would cover the noise, "Was trying to stay ahead of the thieves, but it seems they had the same idea, I can't leave with them here," Agent Owl told her, "There have been too many coincidences in this case in the thieves' favor. Don't. Trust. Shamapki," maybe Starfish would brush that off as paranoia, hell maybe she is being paranoid, but better safe than sorry.

As Agent Owl continued to book it as fast as she could she mentally reviewed her suspicions. Shamapki was supposedly in on the plan to get the thieves' target before them, never mind how that intel came about in the first place, but the thieves strike the HQ while the team was getting briefed. Then the team was apparently ambushed in a store that received a delivery through Shamapki's channels. Now this, had Agent Owl not decided to move ahead of schedule the artifact would already be gone (if it's not already) with the team being non-the-wiser. Either they were fed false intel or someone knew they'd been given intel in the first place.

OOC
-------------
Still routining Athletics for +1 movement speed.
I vaguely remember this, When did this happen timeline-wise?
"Something pithy this way comes."
Camus

Post by Camus »

Flynnarrel wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:49 pm I vaguely remember this, When did this happen timeline-wise?
viewtopic.php?p=19935#p19935
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
MissRo

Post by MissRo »

Flynnzy, you wanna amend anything before I post? Maybe the transmission got delayed or something?
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

No, it turns out the transmission would have happened about the time she was dealing with a massive store fire. I'm gonna say it went to voice mail. Myra will be checking it soon.
Nintendogeek01

Post by Nintendogeek01 »

I'd like to wait and see what Shamapki says/does before I post my reply.
Camus

Post by Camus »

Game updated! Sorry for the huge delay everyone. Please welcome Velocity to the group
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Camus

Post by Camus »

Hey guys, making a roll call here. Most players haven't replied to my last ic posts. We are reaching the climax of the first issue, I would like to be able to wrap things up.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Nintendogeek01

Post by Nintendogeek01 »

Present.
Prof Weird

Post by Prof Weird »

Present.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

here.

Agent Owl and Starfish were on their way to try to head off thieves with the relic.
MissRo

Post by MissRo »

I'm here. I should get a chance to post this evening.