[OOC] – M&M 3e – A New Heaven and New Earth - Game Halted

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Spectrum

Re: [OOC] – M&M 3e – A New Heaven and New Earth

Post by Spectrum »

The Parlor

Welcome to my parlor said the spider to the fly.

The image that I have in mind is a two storied mixed use building.

On the bottom is a small reception, interview space, a super nice changing room, public bath and a larger work area (including the sand bath)

Upstairs is her living space: bedroom, unused bathroom, living room/clutter area.

The entire place is covered in webs that get much denser in the less public areas.

Several hundred eight legged roommates of all different species, of all ages (the baby spiders are cuties!) and breeds. Most are different kinds of web makers, but there are a few poisonous members to add an extra layer of defense. Security and companionship too.

Any other details that you're looking for?
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
Supernaturalist

Post by Supernaturalist »

Spectrum wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:44 am The Parlor

Welcome to my parlor said the spider to the fly.

The image that I have in mind is a two storied mixed use building.

On the bottom is a small reception, interview space, a super nice changing room, public bath and a larger work area (including the sand bath)

Upstairs is her living space: bedroom, unused bathroom, living room/clutter area.

The entire place is covered in webs that get much denser in the less public areas.

Several hundred eight legged roommates of all different species, of all ages (the baby spiders are cuties!) and breeds. Most are different kinds of web makers, but there are a few poisonous members to add an extra layer of defense. Security and companionship too.

Any other details that you're looking for?
Ok, I'm glad you gave me some details. For some strange reason I thought you had real, human roommates (as opposed to Spiders of various kinds.) So, in reality you live alone? Am I correct. Thank's for the description of your place. As for your post, assume that everything in your life is relatively routine leading up to lunch with Mr. Jackson. You may go ahead and RP your trip to the restaurant as well as your initial introduction. One thing that you can include is his friendliness towards you. He does not seem to be intimidated nor display any signs of repressed fear toward you. He's a young, black male in his early to mid-20s. He's well dressed, clean-shaven, and above-average in looks (although not exceptional in attractiveness.)
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

I think that the confusion comes in from what point of the story we're looking at.

When she became her new self, she was living pretty much in a flop house with a bunch of other poor starving artist types. They were also involved in the start of the business and were able to interact with the normies when it was difficult for her to face the world and in turn for the world to accept her.

So, a general path of growth:
Start: Living: flop house, Production: flop house, sales: friends hustling on the street
Living: flop house, production, small store, sales: small store
Noew: Living, production, sales: all in the same combined use artists' loft

I hope that gives a better overview of the general path.
Supernaturalist

Ok, thanks everyone for posting. I am currently working on the next post. I always write things on paper (or a Word Document) before going to the actual message board. I hope to have the post up today.
Supernaturalist

I thought I could get it in today, but Life proved otherwise. I can definitely get it in by the afternoon tomorrow.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

No worries mate
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Exciting!

I may need to do a slight rewind on my scene. Things just became a lot more awkward for Arachne. After all, she would appear to be sitting across from some kind of telepathic with delusions of politics.
Supernaturalist

Spectrum wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:32 pm Exciting!

I may need to do a slight rewind on my scene. Things just became a lot more awkward for Arachne. After all, she would appear to be sitting across from some kind of telepathic with delusions of politics.
Do you want to retcon the scene? If so, then let me know what you want to change. If you would have acted very differently during any part of my narrative, then it can be altered.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

It's entirely possible that I misunderstood the nature of the mental flash and the resulting awkwardness. Maybe it is something that isn't meant to be a stopping point.

If so, I apologize.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Getting a post together for Robert tonight. Should be ready tomorrow as I want it to be more than a simple "oh I see foot prints of a possibly invisible ninja now and whats this camera capture thing."
Supernaturalist

I'll give Camus a chance to post before pushing things forward.

Spectrum, you can interpret it any way you want. The things which seem to be certain are 1) that your stream of consciousness was disrupted - albeit for a very brief moment, and 2) Ra'Von seems to have been even more disoriented than you from the physical contact between the both of you.

mrdent12, You nice that the hypothetical ninja's footprint looks remarkably similar to that of a turtle.... :lol:
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

We are all doomed! Invisible teenage ninja turtles are now in the picture. Maybe that mutant registration act might needed after all.
Supernaturalist

I should have quite a bit of free time (with very little to do) tomorrow from noon to about 8:00 P.M. I hope to get the post up then.
Camus

Post by Camus »

mrdent12 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:04 am We are all doomed! Invisible teenage ninja turtles are now in the picture. Maybe that mutant registration act might needed after all.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

That's awesome Camus.

I heard a tale decades ago, when TMNT was starting to come into the public eye. I never found out if it was an urban legend or actual research. The story goes that a team was researching who kids heroes were. They came across a group of names that completely stumped them. Why would four Renaissance era artists be the heroes for young males?