[OOC] – M&M 3e – A New Heaven and New Earth - Game Halted

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Spectrum

Re: [OOC] – M&M 3e – A New Heaven and New Earth

Post by Spectrum »

I had to create a new user id today, Spectrum2 instead of Spectrum. Weirdly, the site doesn't seem to have a reset password feature.

On neither of the users could I see the Dice Room when I logged in with the information you provided.
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I can't see it either, but when rolling you can specify a room.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

I'm sorry for delaying things. I shall strive to do better going forwards.

Posting schedule for Supernaturalist is M, W, F, right?
Supernaturalist

Post by Supernaturalist »

Spectrum,

I limited the room to just Spectrum, mrdent12, Camus, and myself. When you go to the box that says "Join a Dice Room", you should see the boxes for "Nickname", "My Password", "Room Name". and "Room Password". Nickname should be "Spectrum", Password is whatever you have chosen, and the Roomname and Room Password have been PMed to you. Try it one more time. I'm going to go into the Dice Room and make sure that your Nickname is one of the allowable names. It's possible that I made a mistake typing it in.

-S
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Pretty interesting show about seeing in an extended spectrum- like Arachne.
Supernaturalist

Hey boys and girls. I have a lengthy post that I'm working on. I hope to get it posted today, but I might not get it to my satisfaction until tomorrow. I usually edit my posts on the fly and sometimes that leads me to just saying "Nah...that stinks"' and deleting large chunks only to start over. So, I may get it posted this evening, but by tomorrow afternoon for certain.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

I finally got a chance to play with the dice roller last night. The results were.. peculiar. The number distribution looks to be highly skewed towards low numbers, even within very large sets of rolls.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Oooh, very nifty.

You do bring up an interesting question though- does Arachne use fabrics that she doesn't make herself? I was thinking no, but... :)
Supernaturalist

Spectrum wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:08 pm I finally got a chance to play with the dice roller last night. The results were.. peculiar. The number distribution looks to be highly skewed towards low numbers, even within very large sets of rolls.
I'll look at this when I get home tonight.
Supernaturalist

Spectrum wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:08 pm Oooh, very nifty.

You do bring up an interesting question though- does Arachne use fabrics that she doesn't make herself? I was thinking no, but... :)
I need to look at your powers more carefully. I do see the descriptors "Stick and Strong"'. Let me look over your power set again and think about the Create power in particular. I was operating under the assumption that you can produce some of your own materials, but when you consider how many different fabrics exist in the world, I assumed that you might need to rely on an outside source for at least some of them.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Fun idea to play with... exploring headcannon.

To my thinking, she really only professionally works with one source of fabric. It's very much linked to her identity as a designer.

That being said, if she wanted to spend some time on a nonprofessional project, she could be using just about anything.

If you're familiar with the Aberrant setting, there is a fabric in there, Eufiber, that I used as part of the creative spark for Arachne.
Supernaturalist

Spectrum wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:40 pm Fun idea to play with... exploring headcannon.

To my thinking, she really only professionally works with one source of fabric. It's very much linked to her identity as a designer.

That being said, if she wanted to spend some time on a nonprofessional project, she could be using just about anything.

If you're familiar with the Aberrant setting, there is a fabric in there, Eufiber, that I used as part of the creative spark for Arachne.
It's perfectly fine if you want to use your own fibers. Other companies may solicit you to use their fabrics from time to time (sending you samples). You can just throw them in the trash if you don't want them.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Supernaturalist