Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Doctor Malsyn

Re: Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Mergebane
HP: 0
-o-O-o-

"Yeah... I like that plan." The boy says, as Helana's light caresses his skin leaving unpleasant goosebumps in it's wake. Yet at the same time, he no longer feels dead on his feet. The upside of her power being used on him outweighs the mildly unpleasant tingles by a long shot. Ryou makes sure to give her an appreciative nod as a small token of thanks.

With his body feeling a bit better, he takes the opportunity to back way the hell off from the Terminator, hoping that his ability continues to work transforming the terminator into something less lethal.

I believe it should be my turn right after that, so... Move action to get way out of punching range.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
kirinke

Re: Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

Post by kirinke »

Helena

"Now we just have to deal with the mini construct!" she said indicating the faux Xandrian.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

The Xandarian lets her gaze travel over you, then to where " Halsey"'s remains are slowly cooling.
" Objective no longer viable", she says calmly...and strips some more of her chest away in a sickeningly bloody display, reaching for something inside her half-metal, now half-plastic ribcage...there is a high-pitched noise....

//Okay, we are out of initiative now...what do you do....?
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

"Dang it." she said as the Xandrian collasped in a heap. "I hate being right."

Battle Init
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Mergebane
-o-O-o-

He wasn't an engineer or robotisisist by any means, but something about that noise sounded bad, dangerous. Ryou stammered over to the girl, grabbing her shoulder and pushing her towards the door. "Helena-san, we need to get out of this room now. Contain her, restrain her- I don't care which, but we need to get out of this room right now."
------------
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

"Alright, let's go." she said as she and the remaining kids booked it out the door and yelling "We're not the enemy!"

Battle Init
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Kid Martian
Condition: Normal

M'att had seen enough movies and been in enough situations to realize what was going on. As the others piled out, he raised a hand to his forehead in concentration. The air around the construct ripples from the effort. Although apparently defenseless, M'Att actually goes intangible at the same time.

ooc / Setting array to:

Create 12 (Proportional) set to a sphere around the Terminator (Toughness 10/ Strength 2) - 12 PP (IF you prefer, I will use TK to nullify the explosion)
Intangible 5 - Incorporeal - 20 PP
Last edited by Bladewind on Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

CJ contacts M'Att telepathically, "I've alerted Dean Winters of what happened. What's the current situation? The embassy looks locked up tighter than a drum."

She also talks to the three exchange students. "Any idea if the Xandarian was compromised before or after she got to Earth?"
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Kid Martian

"Explosive." M'Att said tersly, none of his characteristic bubbliness present. It showed his attempt to contain the situation. He proceeded to give a very brief description of the events...
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

CJ sends, "Is everyone else alright? They are less accepting of unexpected mental intrusion or I'd contact them directly."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

"Bruised, tired and dirty, but otherwise okay." she told CJ. "I personally don't have a problem with your telepathy by the by." she sent back cheerfully.

Battle Init
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Kid Martian
jmucchiello wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:26 am CJ sends, "Is everyone else alright? They are less accepting of unexpected mental intrusion or I'd contact them directly."
"Yes." M'Att answers "I'm trying to contain an explosion in Halsey's office, but as far as I know everyone is getting to safety. But I do not know who we can trust. There may be more of these things out there, ready to strike."

All he needed was for a replay of Dark Fate's opening scene to play out...
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

"Lemme help," she said.

Battle Init
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Mergebane
-o-O-o-

Ryou didn't stop and linger to watch either M'Att or Helena stay behind to contain the (probably) bomb. Unlike them, he considered himself to be human and thusly not immune to explosions. Knowing them though, they'd probably be able to handle it with their various powers and abilities. Exposing the Terminator to that strange whatever-the-hell-it-is energy he creates and/or removes shouldn't need him nearby anyway. It'll either continue to work, or it won't.

It was when he came across whatever remained of the Halsey terminator that he'd finally take pause. 'What was that thing?' He'd wonder to himself. 'Was it even from a merge, or maybe it was made here?'

OOC: I'd like to use the Analyze portion of his merge-sense to get a feel for the terminator remains. Do they feel like they were from an actual merge, lingering dimensional signature and such, or do they feel more 'native' to this core reality indicating it was built post-merge?
------------
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

There is a loud BANG from inside the bubble and the edges are straining before shattering before the power of the explosion - must have been some sort of micro fusion reactor or something similar. Fortunately, M'Att himself is incorporeal and the construct actually absorbed a great deal of the blast, resulting only in a scorched office.

From what Ryou can gather, this Terminator unit was built post-Merge.