Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
jmucchiello

Re: Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

Post by jmucchiello »

"Any updates, M'att?" CJ says.
Bladewind

Re: Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

Post by Bladewind »

Kid Martian
Condition: Normal
HP: 0
Neo-Paladin wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:12 pm Anderson shakes his head. " We are definitely going to look for Mr. Halsey. They couldn't have replaced him more than a few weeks ago." He scratches his chin. " Bringing our guests here...well, if something happened to them, Earth would probably be blamed. We'd be proven to be unable to provide security for allies."
M'Att nods in understanding - this was a tactic he understood well. As for finding the others, he wasn't as confident as Anderson. In the source material, the Terminators killed when they took someone's form.

”I understand... blaming Earth would have dire consequences...” M'Att thinks aloud. ”But that does not explain the original pretense of bringing young representatives here...”
jmucchiello wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:19 pm "Any updates, M'att?" CJ says.
”Not really... we've been able to confirm that Reapers were trying to Sabotage Earth's relation with interstellar nations, but beyond that, I still don't get all the motives.”
Last edited by Bladewind on Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

"From what I understand, Earth is the physical and metaphysical hub of this universe now. Control it, you can hypothetically control everything." she looked thoughtful. "Their motives could just be that simple. Conquer, destroy, control. Hopefully they also think long term have have Halsey and our friend alive for something."
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Mergebane
-o-O-o-

"Scary." He commented with a shudder to the thought.

Ryuu turned towards his disguised friend to ask verbally and verify what he can't know telepathically. They probably already did, but wouldn't hurt to make sure. "Manhunter-Sama, should we be trying to get in touch with the school authority and tell them what happened?"
Last edited by Doctor Malsyn on Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Kid Martian

”I have already done so, but if a more mundane communication would not be a terrible idea.”

Note - M'Att retook his Kid Martian form, but it makes sense for Ryou to still defer to him as the Manhunter... oooh is M'Att going to pay for this particular ruse...
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Anderson nods. " You can use the comm system in here", he says, motioning towards the controls on his desk...
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

"If you talk to the Dean, find out how far away they are from the embassy." CJ sends to M'att and Helena. "I'd rather not announce where I'll be taking the students over a comm system from the embassy. You might want to ask about its security, too."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

"My dad always said, when in doubt, consider all security you don't control compromised and doubt even your own. Complacency is the ultimate killer." she replied mildly.

Battle Init
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Kid Martian

”Sound advice.” M'Att says, ”Ryou-San, please put the call in. I am currently tracking the whereabouts and actions of our teammates and charges.”

M'Att's statement is mainly to see if it gets a reaction or if he picks up any psychic activity in response to his statement. He is, in fact, making no attempt to track anyone other than to converse with CJ.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//If that's okay, I would now skip forward and have you all meet again. I think you got all the info you needed. Is that alright with you?
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

(ooc: whatever works.

Did we ever find out why we were bringing our charges here in the first place? What was supposed to happen?

Where does CJ bring the kids? Where do we meet up?)
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//Well, according to what you know, they were brought here in an attempt to foster further cooperation and test the waters for wider-ranging exchange programs.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

OOC: Ready to continue.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

ooc
Ready.

Battle Init
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

OOC: Anna is ready to move on as well