Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
kirinke

Re: Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

Post by kirinke »

Helena

"Thank you! It"s a gift I like to share with others! Especially those who hurt my friends!" she said happily and pleased that her efforts were being properly recognized.
Last edited by kirinke on Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
jmucchiello

Re: Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

Post by jmucchiello »

CJ
HP: 1; Condition: Invisible

CJ telekinetically (subtle 2) picks up a dumpster (or similar large object in the alley) and slams it into Malady. If she can do so from behind (with surprise) all the better.

Move Object attack check (Damage DC 22): 1d20+7 19
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Featherweight
HP: 0; LP: 0; condition: Bruised (-1)

Anna leaned over and coughed weakly, then straightened up with a sly smile. "Come on- you know I can't get sick when I'm rockin' the Dad Bod. Maybe you ought to bail before I break you..."

>OOC:
-FORT check Dc 20, 1d20+7= 21, roll https://orokos.com/roll/735310
(And that is if it would get through the Immunity to disease on her Life Support)
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Kid Martian
Condition: Bruised -1
HP: 0

Ahead of myself, but plan to use Martian TK to "increase gravity" on Rust Angel on my next turn...
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

The dumpster bowls Malady over, slamming him into the nearest wall in an explosion of plaster and pulverized brick...
He's Dazed and at -2 toughness now.
From up above, more arrows rain down, their tips glowing with magical energy...aiming for Featherweight!
If a 17 hits against her dodge, DC 21 to resist - and against these arrows, any incorporeality does not apply.
Stain, meanwhile, delivers a quick series of kicks against Mergebane's lower body...
Another unarmed attack from Stain. If a 19 hits this time, DC 18 to resist again.

Kid Martian's turn.
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Featherweight
HP: 0; LP: 0; Condition: Bruised (-1); High density form

The arrows, magical or not, shatter against Anna's super-dense skin. "Hey, if anyone could find the time to stomp on Legolas, that would be great!"

>OOC:
-Toughness check DC 21, 1d20+10= 22; roll https://orokos.com/roll/736155
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Kid Martian
Condition: Bruised -1
HP: 0
Ahead of myself, but plan to use Martian TK to "increase gravity" on Rust Angel on my next turn...
The Martian telekinetic ability focuses on Rust Angel, gravitic forces piling on top of the metallic being...

OOC; Array set to:
Martian Durability (per sheet) 13 PP
Telekinesis: Move Object 7 - perception range, limited direction (down) attack - 14 pp
Flight 4
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Mergebane
HP: 1
-o-O-o-

While he's not able to twist out of the way in time, he's able to guard just enough to mitigate the force behind the man's blows.

OOC: 18 Hits.
Toughness: 20 Success
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Rust Angel groans as suddenly, gravity increases exclusively for her...before she lands on the ground with a loud THUD!
-1 to toughness. Anna's turn
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Featherweight
HP: 0; LP: 0; Condition: Bruised (-1), Fatigued

With a thoroughly unimpressive growl, Anna stepped forward and took another swing at Malady. Once again, she misjudged just how slow her high-density form tended to move and she only succeeded in pulverizing a section of wall beside the man. She shot a quick glance skyward in frustration, then stepped past him, THROUGH him and into the wall...

>OOC: Fatigued at start of turn from last turn's actions, no HP available to counter.
-Unarmed attack vs. Malady, shift Accurate 2; 1d20+6= 7 (Natural 1! Maybe some collateral damage?); roll https://orokos.com/roll/736773

-Shift to full phase and step into the nearby wall, out of sight and line of effect.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

Seeing that the other bad guys were being taken care of, Helena flies up to meet the archer. "Hi. Would you pretty, please stop shooting at us? It's really annoying and not really hurting us any." she told the archer as she fired off a blast of glowing sparks at him "It's also futile. You are quite over matched." she told him cheerfully.

ooc
Blinding Burst: Cumulative Shapeable Area Affliction 7 (1st degree: Impaired, 2nd degree: Disabled, 3rd degree: Unaware, DC 17; Alternate Resistance (Dodge), Shapeable Area: 30 cft., DC 17, Cumulative; Limited: Vision)

Battle Init
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

(ooc: What are the exchange students doing, aside from Dhorrok getting creamed? )
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//Oh, crap, I forgot about them. They are hiding, then.

The elf, a black-haired man in grey and brown leathers, apparently meant to be innocuous in an urban setting, somersaults back, blinking as the light hurts his eyes. " It is nothing personal", he says with a soft, lilting accent, " it is merely a...job."

Malady, meanwhile, pulls himself up, shaking his head and concentrating...and you see that some of his bruises begin to fade!
Malady spends his time concentrating on regenerating. Dazed gone and at -1 toughness now. CJ's turn
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

The elf, a black-haired man in grey and brown leathers, apparently meant to be innocuous in an urban setting, somersaults back, blinking as the light hurts his eyes. " It is nothing personal", he says with a soft, lilting accent, " it is merely a...job."
Helena

The girl nodded cheerfully. "Then stand down. You know you can't beat us and I don't want to hurt you. I doubt you agreed to being put into ICU over this." the threat that she would hung unspoken in the air.

Battle Init
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

CJ

She was about to grab a different dumpster to hit someone with until she noticed the other students were hiding behind. Instead, she grabs the previously used dumpster and smashes it into Malady again.

Move Object attack check (Damage DC 22): 1d20+7 25