Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Bladewind

Re: Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

Post by Bladewind »

Kid Martian
Condition: Bruised -2, Normal
HP: 0

M'Att turned to the woman, and with appropriate politeness, asked...

"May I?" The question was clearly in reference to the wings that were rapidly replacing his deep blue cape.

It felt good to relax. Even if he kept glancing at clocks, watches and timepieces... If permitted, he took to the air to follow the elevator. He didn't need wings to fly of course, but seeing those that did was somewhat intriguing and he wanted to try it...

In the air, it allowed him the luxury of thinking. True, they'd been attacked. But something felt really strange. Why would they have been permitted to travel with just their group protecting the students when there was clearly expected danger? Was it presumed that the Starkbots would intervene sooner? Each question led to more. He wanted to talk to Ryou again about his suspicions. And also about he felt that he had failed the team... the earlier debacle about his telepathic abilities had caused him to not use them... and that might have cost the group an advantage that they might have otherwise benefited from..

When a moment presented itself, he discreetly asked their hostess...

"May I request a private room for a few hours? I don't need anything fancy, just privacy as I really need... to rest."
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Neo-Paladin

Re: Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

Post by Neo-Paladin »

She raises a brow but nods. " Of course. Do your require any adjustments to your surroundings? Air composition, temperature, gravity...?"
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Kid Martian

M'Att smiled pleasantly.

"No, just a small area, preferably with a full bath?

"Thank you."
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Mergebane
HP: 1
-o-O-o-

"If there's a lounge I could rest for a moment myself, I'd appreciate it." Ryou asked.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Featherweight
HP: 0; LP: 0; Condition: Fatigued (no longer Bruised)

Anna had been quiet, even by her standards, ever since they entered the embassy- though she HAD solidified. She trailed along at the back of the group, trying to keep a watch on things- just because they were here hardly meant that they were safe. It could easily be an "inside job", given the pattern of attacks against their visitors.

At Ryou's comment, she forced out a wry smile. "Even just a couch would be good, maybe some food or something. It has been a heck of a morning..."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

The girl nodded. "Not to mention painful." she smiled. "A bath, food, change of clothing and a bit of rest would be wonderful." she said as hovered in mid air.

ooc
I'd think the local Tamarans would do a double take at her. Aside from her pale skin, she could easily be mistaken for one if you didn't know better.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

CJ

"I'm fine," she says. "Where are we going up to? Are we meeting someone? They really didn't tell us why we were coming to the embassy." She says and point in the direction the elevator is traveling.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

The woman smiles. " Of course. Accomodations will be provided for you after you have had a meeting with Mr. Halsey. He is in charge of our interplanetary outreach programs and coordination efforts with various organizations Earth used to be a member in in other universes, among them Starfleet, the Alliance, the Planetary Union, the Galactic Commonwealth and numerous more."
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Mergebane
HP: 1
-o-O-o-

"We're meeting with someone that important...?" Ryou muttered, eyes widened.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

"A bath and a change of clothes are definately in order then. We're hardly presentable right now." she said as she gestured towards her own torn and battle stained clothing.

Battle Init
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Kid Martian

M'Att maintained his smile and exchanged a glance with Ryou. He had no compunctions about meeting someone, no matter how important they might be. But he glanced at the nearest timepiece again, and figured he had an hour, maybe an hour and a half at most before the choice to rest would be taken from him...
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

CJ

"We were not informed we would be meeting with anyone. I think letting us freshen up before meeting with anyone would be better." CJ says. "It is difficult to go from fighting for one's life to speaking with dignitaries in so short a period of time."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

"Not to mention, I don't think they'd like to see us in such a state."

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

The woman nods. " Understood. In this case, We will stop...here." She nods towards the door as the elevator stops soundlessly. The doors open into a wood-pannelled corridor. " The doors here all lead to rooms designed for rest and recuperation. You should find all amenities needed. I shall meet you here again in 30 minutes."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

"Thank you." she said gratefully.

Battle Init