Gods Amongst Man Epoch (3e M&M Recruitment to 07/27)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
jmucchiello

Re: Gods Amongst Man Epoch (3e M&M Recruitment to 07/27)

Post by jmucchiello »

Still busy? How's work working out?
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Well, yes, though I theoretically should have been able to get a post out. The main issue I am having is everyone getting back together. I also lost a sheet I had plot stuff on that for whatever reason in my infinite wisdom didn't put in a notepad document or something on my computer -_- so that's annoying too. Not insurmountable, just, bleh.

As far as individual actions over the month, those are fine. Personal confiding in some close family members, some research, and some self-reflection, all good options. No-one's gone for the costumed crime-fighter thing, but the main thing is everyone is scattered to the wind and I've kind of lost how I planned to bring the group back together after.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

If anyone does have the thought to try crime fighting, I'm sure suit design could be one of Jackson's side projects. Wouldn't have even needed their measurements, his eidetic memory and Augmented Reality would've been all he needed to recorded the relevant data. Would probably be smart about it, design the suits in certain ways that would give off different visual profiles as to their normal, with voice modulation free of charge.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos »

Kara is contemplating it. I planned on having her get a costume and keeping it in her closet or someplace similar. She likely wouldn't just run out and try to be a crimefighter but if there was a chance to help save people, like a disaster or other event with people needing saving, she would feel obligated to try to help.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Um, my character is Kara. You meant Lindy, right?
CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos »

Sorry, yes. Been working lots of OT lately so my brain gets confused when I'm tired.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Ah, I remember how I was going to get you guys back together. I'll get a post up as soon as I am able. I'm at work, but wanted to just let you guys know I remembered and to expect a post soon. Maybe even today.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

By the time the furthest of you is able to arrive, the events have been occurring for a few days.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Apologies for not getting to a post yet, and I'm gonna delay again a bit further. I already assumed that Jackson's research into the Incident (and the Others involved) would've have amounted to much, but is there anything he might have uncovered, or at least begun to theorize?
------------
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Should we do scenes where we call each other up and talk about whether we should all return to the area? Or should we just assume that happened to prevent it taking 2-3 weeks real time for us all to get there?
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Well, I wasn't assuming it would take anyone weeks to get there, days maybe.

But yeah, calling each other up if your character would makes sense, though I also assume you wouldn't want to talk too long about it on the phone either, preferring to meet up somewhere.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

I meant weeks of real time trying to post conversations. It could easy be weeks waiting for each other to post.

I'll post IC shortly. I'm having some vision issues that make using the computer for long difficult.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Oh! Yeah, you don't need to spend a ton of detail on calling eachother up and travelling. Feel free to paraphrase.
Supernaturalist

Post by Supernaturalist »

I'll get a post up this evening. I spent the morning posting to a game I run, so my creative "battery" needs to recharge. :)
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Ill do the same regardless, but Epic, could you answer address what Jack may or may not have discovered?
------------