Warshade
HP: 2 LP: 1

"We're not done yet. Count em when we get home."

catsi563

Re: FORCE OPs (IC)

Post by catsi563 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:18 pm

Vindicator Eva McKenna
HP: 3; Condition: On the way
"[No, the second one drew his sidearm and fired. That made him a separate target.]" Spectre rejoined. "[You are just miffed I got the twofer.]", he added, straightening up as they joined Warshade & Vanguard.
Pfft she snorted slightly indignant but conceding the point with a chuckle as Liz spoke up.
"We're not done yet. Count em when we get home."
"Been keeping count in my head." she said off handedly pointing at said head with a hint of mirth as she toed Whirlwind making sure he stayed down.

"" So do this the easy way and slag a tunnel straight up or just keep walking?"
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories

Shock

Post by Shock » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:54 pm

Warshade

"I'd rather map this place out than blast a hole in the mountain." Liz checked for an outside signal. "There's a lot of cleanup to be done in here so we're going to need to know where the front door is anyway."

Arkrite

Post by Arkrite » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:53 am

Vanguard (Rex Mundi)

"I vote for walking, and not having a mountain falling on me," Vanguard says cheerfully while raising his hand.

Shock

Post by Shock » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:40 pm

Warshade

"Eva, do you have a sensor map of where you've been so far? Can you link me to that and plot us a route out?"

catsi563

Post by catsi563 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:17 am

Vindicator Eva McKenna
HP: 3; Condition: Map service
"I'd rather map this place out than blast a hole in the mountain." Liz checked for an outside signal. "There's a lot of cleanup to be done in here so we're going to need to know where the front door is anyway."
"We can just use the hole Bill made." Eva responded offhandedly with a casual shrug.
"I vote for walking, and not having a mountain falling on me," Vanguard says cheerfully while raising his hand.
"Please."Eva harrumphed feigning offence though her tone was slightly playful "Like I'd ever be so imprecise."
"Eva, do you have a sensor map of where you've been so far? Can you link me to that and plot us a route out?"
"Done. The lay out is a fairly simple one its design is based on the spokes of a wheel with each subsequent level attached to a central cylinder." She explained as she brought up her armors holo-keyboard, and a graphic display of the hideout shed been mapping using radar and EM, and infrasound scans glowed into existence.

"We are here." she pointed to four small humanoid shapes. Then she pointed to a red line back to the hangars "Thats where we came from." She then pointed to where two more figures were "That's Darklight and Vortex, they're almost on our way towards the central cylinder so we should be able to meet them soon."

She finished her presentation with a flourish as she swiped across the holo-display and sent the data acrsoss a secure link to Liz updating her system as she did.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories