FORCE OPs (IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
EnigmaticOne

Re: FORCE OPs (IC)

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Vortex
HP: 2 / LP: 4
Arkrite wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 2:50 am"I'm thinking follow and confront, but I'm not the boss. Or the sneaky guys," [/color]He looks over at Vortex, "Seriously, how are you so sneaky? I've heard Ninjas louder than you guys. And I'm pretty sure she could fly."
"Slacker's secret technique." Vortex held up a V for Victory finger-sign.
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Vindicator
Eva McKenna
HP: 1; Condition: Eyes a rollin

Eva rolled her eyes and shook her head; though the ever so slight upward quirk of her lips was there. She reached out to the screen and tapped in rapid precise strokes as she brought up a 3D holo map of Emerald City and then with a swipe of her hand moved it to the holo table where it lept into a full interactive display.

She then entered the coordinates into the map and zoomed the map to the location indicated by them.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Everyone:

Between Eva and Jonathan's efforts the group realizes that Black Claw is supposed to be meeting his connection somewhere in the Atlas Mountains just outside of Emerald City on the following day.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Shock

Post by Shock »

Warshade
HP: 1 LP: 1

"All right then. I guess we'll be breaking up that meeting tomorrow. Let's keep an eye on Black Claw tonight to make sure he doesn't go off script."
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Vanguard (Rex Mundi)

"So I guess the stakeout continues, huh?" Vanguard ponders for a moment, "Well, then on to the most important question. What does everybody feel like eating during the stakeout? Pizza? Chinese?"
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Vindicator
Eva McKenna
HP: 1; Condition: Pizzaspress

"Pizza sounds good to me; mushrooms beef and onions and peppers please." she studied the topographical map of the area looking for ways in and out and places they could conceal themselves in to watch the meeting from.
Last edited by catsi563 on Mon May 28, 2018 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Catsi stories
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Vanguard (Rex Mundi)

"Gotcha. One breath mint special," Vanguard says, pulling out a notepad and scribbling the order down.
Shock

Post by Shock »

Warshade
HP: 1 LP: 1

Liz shook her head. "Our expense account only covers three toppings."

"We'll watch in pairs. I'll go first with Vanguard. Darklight and Spectre can take the night shift. Vindicator and Vortex take the morning. Sound good?"
Kaisius

Post by Kaisius »

Jonathan Spectre
Jon Locke

Warshade wrote:

"We'll watch in pairs. I'll go first with Vanguard. Darklight and Spectre can take the night shift. Vindicator and Vortex take the morning. Sound good?"
Spectre nods his ascent. "[I might have a coupon, back at base.]", he offers.
"I'm not a big, fat panda. I'm THE big, fat panda!" - Po, Kung Fu Panda
My Character Page
Jonathan Spectre in New FORCE Ops
Magus Errant in Heroes Unlimited
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Vindicator
Eva McKenna

Spectre nods his ascent. "[I might have a coupon, back at base.]", he offers.
"Dont worry about it, its on me." Eva offered easilly
"Works for me, I'm an early riser anyways."

Catsi stories
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Vanguard (Rex Mundi)

"Sounds good to me, Boss," Vanguard chuckles, "Now since Vindi is paying I'm thinking I'd like a Pizza Abomination myself."

He scribbles down Ham & Pineapple on his notepad.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Vindicator
Eva McKenna
Sounds good to me, Boss," Vanguard chuckles, "Now since Vindi is paying I'm thinking I'd like a Pizza Abomination myself."

He scribbles down Ham & Pineapple on his notepad.
"Blasphemy, Get out you uncultured heathen." she snerked a slightly amused tone breaking through her normal even manner.

Catsi stories
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Everyone:

The night goes quietly by, surprisingly enough, with Blackclaw leaving his room only for him to grab dinner for one from a nearby burger joint and a quick stop off at a small liquor store before returning to his room. In the early hours of the morning he takes his leave again, catches a cab a few blocks away from the flophouse which then heads towards the Elysian Forest.

Nearly forty minutes later Blackclaw exits the car and makes his way onto one of the many hiking trails that are scattered out amongst the forest. He pulls something from a pocket, checks it as he walks and continues onwards apparently confident he is heading the right way.

OOC wrote:Alright let’s have some Stealth Checks from everyone, best of five total (so if you get three good ones in a row you’re good).Let’s say DC 15 for each.
OOCpt2 wrote:Also, I just wanna say that all of you guys are awesome for keeping things going while I've been dealing with RL stuff (graduating teenager & all that includes [which is a surprising amount of things] and slightly increased work load at my job thanks to various summer vacations). Thanks everyone.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Darklight

Ryan is quiet on the stakeout, quietly eating his pizza and cursing the fool the put pineapple to marinara the first time.

He follows after Blackclaw silently in his shadow form.
Use Skill Mastery on Stealth for a 27
Kaisius

Post by Kaisius »

Jonathan Spectre
Jon Locke

The next morning found Spectre gilding across the forest floor, following Blackclaw. Telekinetic skating in the wilds is trickier than I thought...
OoC wrote:I'll have Now You Don't...(Concealment 10, Resistible: Will) active, so he'll need a Will Save DC20 to pierce it.
Stealth check 1d20+10=17, 1d20+10=30, 1d20+10=13, 1d20+10=8, 1d20+10=17
Last edited by Kaisius on Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm not a big, fat panda. I'm THE big, fat panda!" - Po, Kung Fu Panda
My Character Page
Jonathan Spectre in New FORCE Ops
Magus Errant in Heroes Unlimited