[OOC] MnM 3e - In the Shadow of Imperator

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Sakuro

Re: [OOC] MnM 3e - In the Shadow of Imperator

Post by Sakuro »

I'm feeling worse than usual today. May end up not making any IC post. Though I'll at least try to answer any questions that pop up in the OOC.
Evelyn Gracen, in AEGIS Squad
Storyteller for In the Shadow of Imperator
Storyteller for Geneforge: the Created
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Sakuro wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 12:27 am We have Iona and Peter staying behind. Diego, Hitori, and Corporal Sander heading out. Reaper can swing either way and it'll be good. Nareik, if you are still having trouble getting posts in, staying behind will be the better option. Less pressure to move things forward allowing you to post at a more casual pace.

EnigmaticOne, is Peter going to be actively helping Iona, or working independently/doing his own thing? When you two get to RPing, that is worth considering. If Peter is working closely with Iona she may notice his efforts to scope out Dr. Sokolov's tech … should he decide to follow through with that thought. I'd give Supernaturalist a chance to pick up on this with a check of some kind. But if she is distracted, or isn't actively watching him, there would be no check.

Same thing if Iona wanted to do something sneaky.
Depends on what she's doing - Peter is going to start with that shutting off power to Costa's chamber issue.
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

No worries on the delay Sakuro. Thanks for the heads up.
Supernaturalist

Post by Supernaturalist »

EnigmaticOne wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:14 pm Depends on what she's doing - Peter is going to start with that shutting off power to Costa's chamber issue.
Iona wants to get all the chambers finished before Sokolov returns, so she would only help Peter if he specifically requests it. If and when Peter actually repairs the 5th-chamber (and connecting power lines if necessary), Iona will inquire as to what the problem was and how he fixed it. She certainly wants to know (for knowledge-sake) how he repaired the problem. If Peter just starts working on the "Colonel's" chamber, then she'll gather her tools and sterilization-equipment and get to work on the other chambers.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Do we have access to equipment at this point if we didn't buy it with EP?
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

You could ask Iona. She is presently in charge of the facility and the equipment within it. Bear in mind, this is not one of Colonel Costa's bases with military grade weapons. But otherwise, that could be a valid source for Equipment that isn't bought through EP. Though Diego and Hitori have been somewhat jerkish towards Iona. Otherwise, no.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Hmm ok.

As for the attitude, it will soften over time.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Ah … clothes. Forgot about that. Reaper, Peter, and Diego are still naked. Unless I missed a post about their getting dressed after leaving the Ascension chambers.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Would Diego's morph include clothes? Normally the power implies that in MnM from my experience, but should have asked. As for his liquid, particle, and solid non morphed form a blackness in various shapes isn't in dire need of clothes yet.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Is that a listed aspect of the Powers? I do not recall reading that. The implication, or assumption, may be for four color settings, or ones that X out nudity. While I don't intend for it to be described in detail, we aren't ignoring nudity as a possible social hurdle that would draw attention.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Nothing explicit is said either way with the morph power. I've been playing it in the mystique sort of way, one part of the characters inspiration, but I am fine going no clothes from morph route based on your call. His disguise clothes were brought to the base so he should have some he can use. Out of morph he is quite nude, similar to mystique, except he's all black so it might as well be full body paint.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

That works. Something for Diego to be mindful when he is out in the field, if he needs to blend in. You could buy the clothing element as a 1 PP Feature. That'll allow him to swap into any mundane attire that would not require EP to buy (no body armor). While not overtly powerful, it would basically be a universal disguise kit. Worth a 1 PP Feature.
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Of course Peter will make clothing then. For anyone who asks.
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

… or he could put on his old clothing. Both work.

EDIT:
Don't expect much from the clothes made with Create though. They won't be mimicking jeans, with zippers, for example. The clothes will need to be made of a single piece of material and very uncomplicated.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

In light of the clothes thing for morph, I should be able to free up a point for it or just save it for later and pretend he wasn't shifting various forms with clothes involved. It would all be mundane and what not evaporating back into him when it leaves his body too long or he shifts again so he doesn't have a create clothes power.