The Daze [OOC, 3E]

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Camus

Re: The Daze [RECRUITING, 3E]

Post by Camus »

Half expected some dwarves or a hobbit somewhere.
Me too, I acutally thought Yarl was a dwarf when I started to read the sheet.
I still have to go through the actual crunch of most characters, but I trust I wont need to ask you guys for any changes.

Very good role playing friends, please have that HP and new sense power as a starter.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

I am feeling rather unwell tonight- probably won't get a post up until tomorrow sometime.

Perhaps Rachel has gone off to the kitchen to place those orders (and have a bit of a meltdown)...
Camus

Post by Camus »

pathfinderq1 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:27 am I am feeling rather unwell tonight- probably won't get a post up until tomorrow sometime.

Perhaps Rachel has gone off to the kitchen to place those orders (and have a bit of a meltdown)...
Do take care m friend, will be here waiting for you.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Camus

Post by Camus »

pathfinderq1 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:27 am I am feeling rather unwell tonight- probably won't get a post up until tomorrow sometime.

So, any news? Should I push the game forward? I fear we are loosing momentum
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Camus wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:29 pm

So, any news? Should I push the game forward? I fear we are loosing momentum
Well, I posted something on Friday, but somehow missed the relevant Monday updates (only read the most recent post, and missed the GM post above it).

I'll try to get something up later today, with Rachel returning from the kitchen.
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

I'll get a new post up soon, I've been focusing on building recently. I'll get back into this shortly.
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

You should edit the first post so that the title no longer says "RECRUITING".

When you aren't busy, of course. :)
Camus

Post by Camus »

Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:35 am I'll get a new post up soon, I've been focusing on building recently. I'll get back into this shortly.
Good, after your post ill move things forward to the next scene.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Camus

Post by Camus »

jmucchiello wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:09 am You should edit the first post so that the title no longer says "RECRUITING".

When you aren't busy, of course. :)
Done!
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Camus

Post by Camus »

Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:35 am I'll get a new post up soon, I've been focusing on building recently. I'll get back into this shortly.
You have around 20 hours to make a post otherwise I'll forward the ic ahead. Please do try to slip a post in
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Camus

Re: The Daze [OOC, 3E]

Post by Camus »

Hah! Poor Mot.

So, I would like each to give me a detailed list of the items you are taking with you. For example, camping equipment is not allowed. However, tent, flint and steel, blankets and a length of rope is perfecto. Good?
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

I don't have any other equipment save what I havr on my sheet, so pretty much just the clothes on hia back.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Camus

Post by Camus »

You can get other things if you want, you had time.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Well, obviously Fido is carrying snacks. :) He also has a couple water skins in saddlebags and a crowbar and 5 torches strapped to him. (First chance I get, Fido gets a feature where he "hold" a torch. :) )

Yarl has a backpack containing a change of clothes, bedroll, flint, cooking supplies (pan, ladle, a tin plate and fork), and a coil of rope.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Mot has dried meat, dried fruit, and hard bread, about 3 Mot-days worth, and a waterskin. A hand-sized round of wax-covered hard cheese is more occupation-used bait than rations. A tattered blanket and a few burlap sacks serve Mot as 'bedding'. One of the sacks has several handfuls of sand and course gravel to act as a pillow.
Left over from forrester training with Granton, Mot'll have rope suitable for crude trap/snare making, a tinderbox, and a collection of candle stubs (that houses would throw out), a shallow carved bit of wood that could be either a bowl or a digging implement serves as the closest Mot has to eating ware, and Mot brought one of Mot's prized possessions - a small, crude metal mirror. Those are all in a ratty worn backpack.

Mot'll have small bits of string and several slender metal rods and salvaged springs, several small carved wooden blocks with the centers cut out that give a nice *Thowk* sound when struck (an incomplete set of wind chimes), buttons that people have lost over the seasons, and other assorted junk that could count as Improvised Tools in small pouches at Mot's belt.
Mot will have several shiny but worthless polished glass beads there as well.

This is in addition to his point-bought equipment: Leather armor, a buckler, a dagger, a pouch of throwing stones, a slowing non-fatal poison.
"Something pithy this way comes."