FORCE OPs (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Shock
Posts: 1043
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:27 pm
Location: Connecticut USA

Re: FORCE OPs (OOC)

Post by Shock » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:38 am

Kaisius wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:12 pm
Has anyone seen or heard of what part of Emerald is the "bad" part town? I can find anything one way or the other in the player's guide.
Doesn't look like there is a seedy part of town, per se. I'm sure there's some darker areas down by the Riverfront. And the Undercity, especially the Maze, has to have places where bad things happen

T-man, you said Liz has some ideas on Boomerang's favorite hangouts. Is one of those places the bar we got the address for from Wrecking Bill's apartment?

User avatar
Tattooedman
Posts: 709
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:09 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: FORCE OPs (OOC)

Post by Tattooedman » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:25 am

Shock wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:38 am
Kaisius wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:12 pm
Has anyone seen or heard of what part of Emerald is the "bad" part town? I can find anything one way or the other in the player's guide.
Doesn't look like there is a seedy part of town, per se. I'm sure there's some darker areas down by the Riverfront. And the Undercity, especially the Maze, has to have places where bad things happen
The Undercity isn't known as a common place for criminals to hide out (yet), however, the Riverfront is the part of town I was thinking would be the "rougher side" of Emerald City.
Shock wrote:T-man, you said Liz has some ideas on Boomerang's favorite hangouts. Is one of those places the bar we got the address for from Wrecking Bill's apartment?
Yes it is.

Shock
Posts: 1043
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:27 pm
Location: Connecticut USA

Re: FORCE OPs (OOC)

Post by Shock » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:58 pm

"Dovetail never had to put up with this kind of..."

ABADDON

"nevermind, we're good"

User avatar
catsi563
Posts: 766
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:29 pm
Location: Dark Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: FORCE OPs (OOC)

Post by catsi563 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:34 pm

Aww Shock take all the fun out of things why don't you?

You know you wanted to see Liz and Eva infiltrate the bad guy bar dressed as Super villains.

Can see the conversation now.

Eva: Why am I dressed as the Evil maid again??

Liz: Because the costume fit you better

Eva: *adjusts top baring lots of cleavage* I can barely breath in this thing, Dammit I'm the genius I should be wearing the Doctor Evil costume.

Liz: oh stop complaining at least you're not wearing a cod piece.

And somewhere Theo and Abbadon are laughing their respective asses off.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories

User avatar
Tattooedman
Posts: 709
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:09 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: FORCE OPs (OOC)

Post by Tattooedman » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:06 pm

catsi wrote: PS if Emerald Cities super prison has a different name let me know.
Actually AEGIS is just now in the planning stages of building Deep Six prison near Emerald City, so it'd be Blackstone Prison.

Shock
Posts: 1043
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:27 pm
Location: Connecticut USA

Re: FORCE OPs (OOC)

Post by Shock » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:54 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember Mars or Vortex bringing up his record before.

EnigmaticOne
Posts: 380
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:02 am
Location: Massachusetts

Re: FORCE OPs (OOC)

Post by EnigmaticOne » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:07 am

Shock wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:54 pm
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember Mars or Vortex bringing up his record before.
Which is fine. Vortex assumed at least Warshade knew as team head. And we have a demonstration of the saying about assuming... :lol:
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
Vortex in Force OPs
Cooker in Infinite New Vindicators

Shock
Posts: 1043
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:27 pm
Location: Connecticut USA

Re: FORCE OPs (OOC)

Post by Shock » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:40 pm

I'm going to be out of communication from Wednesday until Sunday night.

User avatar
Tattooedman
Posts: 709
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:09 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: FORCE OPs (OOC)

Post by Tattooedman » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:59 pm

Cool no worries. I'm overseeing new windows being installed today so kinda out of it.

User avatar
Tattooedman
Posts: 709
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:09 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: FORCE OPs (OOC)

Post by Tattooedman » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:11 pm

Well it's been a busy as hell week for me, between manditory OT at work & personal commitments set up around said OT & this silly need for sleep I have.

Long story short is I've not forgotten about the game but just haven't had the time/energy to post. Sorry & I am working on something it's just going to be a day or so.

Shock
Posts: 1043
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:27 pm
Location: Connecticut USA

Re: FORCE OPs (OOC)

Post by Shock » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:01 pm

Tattooedman wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:11 pm
Well it's been a busy as hell week for me, between manditory OT at work & personal commitments set up around said OT & this silly need for sleep I have.

Long story short is I've not forgotten about the game but just haven't had the time/energy to post. Sorry & I am working on something it's just going to be a day or so.
Don't sweat it T-man. I was just posting because I realized I'd never given the order to actually get moving.

User avatar
Tattooedman
Posts: 709
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:09 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: FORCE OPs (OOC)

Post by Tattooedman » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:08 pm

Shock wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:01 pm
Tattooedman wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:11 pm
Well it's been a busy as hell week for me, between manditory OT at work & personal commitments set up around said OT & this silly need for sleep I have.

Long story short is I've not forgotten about the game but just haven't had the time/energy to post. Sorry & I am working on something it's just going to be a day or so.
Don't sweat it T-man. I was just posting because I realized I'd never given the order to actually get moving.
That wasn't in response to your last OC post, funny enough yours came right as I finished mine. It's just been almost a week since I posted anything game related. I just have no energy to do much after working a 10-12 hour day.

Shock
Posts: 1043
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:27 pm
Location: Connecticut USA

Re: FORCE OPs (OOC)

Post by Shock » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:02 pm

Hey T-man, do we know what name Boomerang has that apartment rented under?

User avatar
Tattooedman
Posts: 709
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:09 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: FORCE OPs (OOC)

Post by Tattooedman » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:22 pm

Shock wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:02 pm
Hey T-man, do we know what name Boomerang has that apartment rented under?
Yep, it's as Lee Kirby.

EspyGrrl
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:02 pm

Re: FORCE OPs (OOC)

Post by EspyGrrl » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:56 am

Tattooedman wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:22 pm
Shock wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:02 pm
Hey T-man, do we know what name Boomerang has that apartment rented under?
Yep, it's as Lee Kirby.
huh... you know, I have some friends who might know him... Stan and Jack, pretty cool guys

Post Reply