FORCE OPs (OOC) - Done

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Shock

Re: FORCE OPs (OOC)

Post by Shock »

Very sorry for your loss T-man. Losing a family member, human or not, is a tough thing. Take all the time you need
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Having had to lose two of my kittens to illness believe me I understand.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Thanks everyone, it means a lot to me that you're all so understanding & supportive. The good news was that Harper had 13 good years before his health went to hell, and I've got tons of memories & pictures of him.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
RainOnTheSun

Post by RainOnTheSun »

I don't know how you keep a years-running game with seven(!) PCs going, but it's a fun read. It feels a little like a police procedural.
EspyGrrl

Post by EspyGrrl »

Tattooedman wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:26 pm Thanks everyone, it means a lot to me that you're all so understanding & supportive. The good news was that Harper had 13 good years before his health went to hell, and I've got tons of memories & pictures of him.
*offers hugs and condolences*

RainOnTheSun wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:39 am I don't know how you keep a years-running game with seven(!) PCs going, but it's a fun read. It feels a little like a police procedural.
It's not easy, but a high-fat diet starch, sugar and big bag of salt really helps! ^_~
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

RainOnTheSun wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:39 am I don't know how you keep a years-running game with seven(!) PCs going, but it's a fun read. It feels a little like a police procedural.
Lots of caffine, a dash of patience & a pinch of being able adapt on the fly.

But seriously, thanks for the complement. I've tried to keep the game interesting as possible.
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

I promise that I haven't forgotten about the game everyone.

My issues with depression were stirred up more than I realized with having to put my dog down a couple weeks ago, and honestly I struggled just to go to work and perform as a functional adult. I realize in the long run that I don't need to apologize for such things, but I wanted to explain my kind of "disappearing" like I did with only a couple posts done that weren't related to this game (it was my kind of "working therapy" doing character builds but after a certain point I couldn't even work on them). I do want to take a moment to say thank you to all of you again for being so very understanding of my situation as well as tell you that in the next couple of days I'll have something posted.
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Life Coaching for Supervillains! Thats a comic I would read!
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Yeah, it's a twist on what Taskmaster didi for Marvel in the late 80s early 90s. I thought it'd be interesting to use.
Shock

Post by Shock »

Thanks for the update T-man. Of course, no apology is necessary. I appreciate the work you put into the game and wouldn't want it to feel like a chore rather than fun. Most importantly, take care of yourself and don't worry about us.
EspyGrrl

Post by EspyGrrl »

I'm with everyone on here, take care of yourself first and foremost, we'll be here
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Same on this end take your time and were glad youre doing ok.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Kaisius

Post by Kaisius »

All of the above, Seconded, TM. Take care of yourself, my friend. We'll be here.
"I'm not a big, fat panda. I'm THE big, fat panda!" - Po, Kung Fu Panda
My Character Page
Jonathan Spectre in New FORCE Ops
Magus Errant in Heroes Unlimited
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Kaisius wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:17 pm All of the above, Seconded, TM. Take care of yourself, my friend. We'll be here.
Ditto.
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
EspyGrrl

Post by EspyGrrl »

For those wondering Skylar's card is, in order:

(front)
English
Mandarin
Spanish
Hindi-Urdu