B.A.D. People (M&M 3e-Full)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Bladewind

Re: B.A.D. People (M&M 3e Recruiting until 1/8)

Post by Bladewind »

I don’t see why not.

If you use the growth rank as mass instead of length, account for empty space for seats and the like... at Growth 7 by mass and numbers he’s 22 feet. I see no reason it couldn’t be larger...

Also depends if you want Milano style transportation or x-wing seats.

However, it was just a thought...

EDIT - and one that I will quickly pursue. As soon as I have full access to my computer and character sheet, I will make a quick change that may help, assuming you choose Salvo.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Just an update, I'm almost there. Just working on the last slot.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Waiting on the roster, but here's a WIP of a thought that was suggested to me:

Cockpit/ Personnel Transport
Size: Feature -2 [Default – Small (House)- Chosen: Diminutive - (Apartment)],
Toughness: Feature 4 [Starting Value = 6 (Total = 14); 1 point per +2 Toughness],
Communications: Feature 1, [As a Power, it would also be Dimensional Senses, Affect Others Only (those inside)]
Communication Link/ Holographic Image: Feature 1, - Allows for Communications with Salvo and beings inside.
Sealed: Feature 1

I could also make it Enhanced Equipment (HQ) 2, quirk (only available/ accessible while Salvo is in Vehicule mode)
This would also cost 1 PP (as a power instead of advantage), and allow for 5 additional EP for additional features...
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

Damn been gone too long. Missed my chance here. Fun all.
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Okay, after a whole lot of consideration and some deep contemplation over who would work best with the campaign (as well as who works best in the comic playing in my head), I believe I will go with the following cast:
Facet
Kaiju
Outsider
Salvo
Stargirl

Thanks everyone for submitting characters.
Bladewind

Re: B.A.D. People (M&M 3e-Full)

Post by Bladewind »

Sweet ! Look forward to starting !
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

So...

From what I see in the end, almost all can fly (and fly interstellar distances to boot) under their own power. The only one that can't is still immune to the ravages of space so I dont think I need to make any real change to Salvo. I`ll keep the idea of the cockpit in reserve for any gained PP down the road and leave it to descriptor for now.
CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos »

Excellent! Thank you for choosing my submission.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Hey nice! Should be a fun time, I hope.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Well, it was a smaller pool to choose from, and Endglanz is an "out there" kind of concept. Have fun all.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Cool! Looking forward to this starting as that's an interesting cast.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Bill from Accounting

Post by Bill from Accounting »

Huh. I'm honestly kind of surprised to have been picked. Happy! But surprised. It's just that out of all the characters submitted, she's sort of the least "cosmic" of them all, and I was sure it was going to hurt my chances. As Bladewind pointed out, she's the only one who can't travel through space... or fly at all, for that matter. She does offer some cosmic-level damage; an Atomic Blast Power Attack doing 20+ damage should put a dent in anything it manages to hit.

Speaking of how "grounded" Kaiju is, I'm still open to making changes to her backstory if it helps putting her in the cosmic scene. If Horsenhero or any of the other players have ideas they'd like to try, let me know; I'm flexible!
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Okay, as soon as a little tweak is made to Kaiju's backstory I'll get this going.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Alright! We're getting started at last. :D
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:50 am Alright! We're getting started at last. :D
At last indeed! The last week or so has been busy both at the old 9 to 5 (actually 10pm to 7am) and the comic creation business, but I finally got the chance to finish off writing the "introductions". Fortunately from here on in things ought to be a bit less wordy and grandiose, which should speed things up some.