(OOC) Gulf Coast Guardsmen (RCU)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Ken

Re: (OOC) Gulf Coast Guardsmen (RCU)

Post by Ken »

Just as a heads up for everyone....

Jim took a new job a few months ago, one where he doesn't have internet access. My life has been more complicated of late as well. My mother's angiosarcoma is out of remission, and as one of the primary care givers... That and, well, to be blunt, except for some palliative things, there's not much that can be done for her. Her chest has been over irradiated, and chemo is... complicated.

I apologise that I've let this fall by the wayside, but... I do hope that someday, we can get it going again. I like you all and your characters. I just don't have it in me to run this, particularly by myself. But, not right now. Honestly, I'm a wreck.

I am sorry.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

I'm sorry that things are going so poorly for you. I'll keep you and yours in my good thoughts.

I'll be here when you come back.
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Ken wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:08 pm Just as a heads up for everyone....

Jim took a new job a few months ago, one where he doesn't have internet access. My life has been more complicated of late as well. My mother's angiosarcoma is out of remission, and as one of the primary care givers... That and, well, to be blunt, except for some palliative things, there's not much that can be done for her. Her chest has been over irradiated, and chemo is... complicated.

I apologise that I've let this fall by the wayside, but... I do hope that someday, we can get it going again. I like you all and your characters. I just don't have it in me to run this, particularly by myself. But, not right now. Honestly, I'm a wreck.

I am sorry.
Geez, that sucks, Ken. I know you mentioned that off and on in discussions, and I kept thinking about it, figuring your heart and mind probably weren't in the game. No way was I going to ask about it, since I figured you'd start it up when you were ready (I felt bad about missing a week-ish because I forgot to reply to a post). A friend of mine is going through a similar thing with his father (brain tumor), so it's been on my mind a lot lately.

I wish you the best, and I've been thinking about this a lot.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Thank you for your understanding, guys.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Hero4hire

Post by Hero4hire »

I hope things get bether soon Ken.