Claremont Academy: The Delinquents IC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Hawk

Re: Claremont Academy: The Delinquents IC

Post by Hawk »

COCHISE
Hp: 2

Seeing Maddie make such short work of her opponent, Cochise, gave her a smile with a mid tempo clap. "Great job Maddie, why don't you come out and catch up with the rest of us."
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Maddy "Dove" Meek
HP: 0
Condition: Normal

COCHISE wrote: Seeing Maddie make such short work of her opponent, Cochise, gave her a smile with a mid tempo clap. "Great job Maddie, why don't you come out and catch up with the rest of us."
With a hop, skip and a jump Maddy made her way over to the control booth to join the others.

"Hey, I was wondering where you had got to?" Maddy said to the boys before looking over to (actually up at) the strange girl who was with them

"Hi I am Maddy." she said by way of introduction.
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Menagerie
HP: 2

"Cassie is our tour guide." Nathan explained. "Didn't think you were going to be here as well."
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Noise
HP: 1
Condition: Fine

Nick smiled as he raised his hand for a highfive from Maddy. "Nice one Maddy." He shrugged at her question. "You know Ms. Gable, only ever tells us what she deems necessary."
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Maddy "Dove" Meek

Menagerie wrote: "Cassie is our tour guide." Nathan explained. "Didn't think you were going to be here as well."
"Tour guide? Is that like a service to the school, you can get time off sort of thing?"
Noise wrote: Nick smiled as he raised his hand for a highfive from Maddy. "Nice one Maddy." He shrugged at her question. "You know Ms. Gable, only ever tells us what she deems necessary."
Reaching up Maddy returned Nick's highfive with a grin at the positive feedback "Yeah I had a private one to one with the Headmaster and Ms Gabe as he was worried I might be a bad influence .. " Maddy continued replying to both Nathan and Nick's questions

Maddy didn't mention the comments in the interview where she got the feeling Summers knew more about her than she did about "Hmm Legbreaker ... very violent ... could be a risk to the other students .... everyone deserves a second chance but ... " and then there was the very vague " ... and what about ..." where both Headmaster Summers and Ms Gade just looked at each other and didn't elaborate any further. Maddy was so tempted to scream "look I am sitting right here you know .." but Ms Gabe had told her in no uncertain terms to be on her best behaviour.

"But I guess I passed as afterwards I was asked if I wanted to blow off some steam, weird question I know but anywho La Halcon, shes the cool chick over there, brought me here and we got the chance to squash the dinoman."

"How about yous"
Last edited by Gilliam on Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Noise

Nick visibly struggled with how much to say. "Squashed some chessbots." He looked to Chris, raising his eyebrows quizzically. Nick was stubborn but he was trying hard not to stick his foot in his mouth again.
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Maddy "Dove" Meek

"Squashed some chessbots?" Maddy repeated not sure if Nick was joking with her but from the look Nick had given Chris

"For reals, you mean not in the simulator. How come you get all the fun."
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

COCHISE

Gilliam wrote: [/color]7518 user_id=60]
Maddy "Dove" Meek

"Squashed some chessbots?" Maddy repeated not sure if Nick was joking with her but from the look Nick had given Chris

"For reals, you mean not in the simulator. How come you get all the fun."
"Maddie, you and I have totally different ideas about what fun is." Jax replies while leaned against the wall.
Shock

Post by Shock »

Weatherman
HP: 2 LP: 3

"Yeah stalker/abduction robots apparently." Chris shrugged. "You'll smash bigger."
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Maddy "Dove" Meek

COCHISE wrote: "Maddie, you and I have totally different ideas about what fun is." Jax replies while leaned against the wall.
"Com'on Jax, don't tell me you haven't wanted to cut loose and smash something." Maddy replies with a mischievous grin feeling that Jax wouldn't take her teasing the wrong way.
Weatherman wrote: "Yeah stalker/abduction robots apparently." Chris shrugged. "You'll smash bigger."
"Stalker robots, I wonder who they were after? Is there something you haven't told us Chris .. Jax ... Nick ... Nathan?" Maddy looks at each of the boys in turn before ending with Cassie the Guide.
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Noise

"Cassie. The bots were after Cassie, but the school knows about the guy causing trouble. So with the damages being minimal and her wanting to not make a big deal of it..."

"Sorry Cassie." He looked apologetically to their guide. "Not like the fight was hard to miss."
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

COCHISE

COCHISE wrote: "Maddie, you and I have totally different ideas about what fun is." Jax replies while leaned against the wall.
"Com'on Jax, don't tell me you haven't wanted to cut loose and smash something." Maddy replies with a mischievous grin feeling that Jax wouldn't take her teasing the wrong way.

"Sure Maddie, sometimes. But it would seem that you enjoy it much more than I do, but who am I to begrudge you some fun." Jax gave Maddie a "thumbs up".
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Maddy "Dove" Meek
COCHISE wrote: "Sure Maddie, sometimes. But it would seem that you enjoy it much more than I do, but who am I to begrudge you some fun." Jax gave Maddie a "thumbs up".
Maddy replied with a quick grin and Jax got the vibe the petite girl seemed pleased.
Noise wrote: "Cassie. The bots were after Cassie, but the school knows about the guy causing trouble. So with the damages being minimal and her wanting to not make a big deal of it..."

"Sorry Cassie." He looked apologetically to their guide. "Not like the fight was hard to miss."
"Oh" was Maddy's initial response whether it was surprise at the fact that the bots were after Cassie or that the school knew about it and had done nothing to stop it it was hard to say. In a more serious tone Maddy offered.

"If you need any help in dealing with this Cassie, let us know well I mean I can't speak for everyone but I would be keen to help discourage whoever it is behind this."

And then her voice brighten "And since you have all got the tour what's it like?"
Shock

Post by Shock »

Weatherman
HP: 2 LP: 3

"I dunno. You seen one school, you seen em all. Amirite?" Chris shrugged. "I think we can work with it."
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Maddy "Dove" Meek

Weatherman wrote: "I dunno. You seen one school, you seen em all. Amirite?" Chris shrugged. "I think we can work with it."
"Ahh .. okay." Maddy was unsure whether Chris was downplaying things or not

"Well I can recommend the combat simulator, it is a lot of fun."