Claremont Academy: The Delinquents IC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Shock

Re: Claremont Academy: The Delinquents IC

Post by Shock »

Weatherman
HP: 1 LP: 4

As soon as they had a moment "alone" Chris made sure to express to the others his thoughts on the first day. "We're here undercover to investigate the school and first day you guys want to include the headmaster's family in our plans?"

"We don't know how deep this thing goes. I'd like to trust Cassie but I don't think we know enough yet. Let's just look around for a couple days first all right?"

Chris spent the next couple of days poking around the school and talking to random students. He made sure to stay away from anywhere they were told to avoid, like the 3rd floor of the library. He wanted to look like a new student getting his bearings, not someone looking for trouble. He especially made sure to avoid any basements and never to be with Noah Garcia alone and told the others to take the same precaution.
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

COCHISE

Replying to his teammate, the Apache student tells him. "Well Nastradamus, I guess you're taking point on this Opp. I'll follow your lead "Boss"."

Jax will also look around trying to be "only" a new student checking out his surroundings. He will make polite conversation with some of the other students, attempting to make some "friends". He thinks that getting to know the other students could provide him with information that when compiled together could be useful.
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Maddy "Dove" Meek
HP: 1
Condition: Normal

Stiffling a yawn in class Maddy was sure that even if she hadn't been spending some nights exploring and if to be honest chatting with Naomi, this teacher would still have put her to sleep with his droooning voice and oh so exciting whatever he was talking about ... oh please make it stop.

After Nathan had mention the freaky thing Principal's Summers shadow had done, Maddy tried to look out for any other shadows that had a mind of their own during the day but didn't have much luck and she also took the time to meet as many other students as well finding Junior of the Next-Gen lovely to chat to and his muscles weren't that bad either.
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Menagerie
HP: 2

Like the others, Nathan played the new student, getting to know people and being nice.
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe