Claremont Academy: The Delinquents OOC (full)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Gilliam

Re: Claremont Academy: The Delinquents OOC (full)

Post by Gilliam »

Horsenhero wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:56 pm I like Maddy. She's another physical brawler, but she's different enough from Cochise in some critical ways that keep each unique within the team.
McGuffin wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:56 pm As for Maddie, I like the feel I get from the character.
Hawk wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:56 pm I like Maddie as well, for some reason, I'm getting a Hit-Girl vibe from her. 8-)
Thanks for the feedback and I am sure Maddy will be very accommodating if anyone tries to shake her down :twisted:

Also I forgot to mention I will be on holiday from the 20th January to 25th January my time with limited to no internet access.
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

So I'm guessing Maddy will be introduced at the end of next week after Gilliam's vacation?
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

EnigmaticOne wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:59 pm So I'm guessing Maddy will be introduced at the end of next week after Gilliam's vacation?
Yeah, she's gonna come late to the party. I think it's the least disruptive way to handle it.
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Works for me :)
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

And I am back.
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Gilliam wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:17 amAnd I am back.
Sweet! I'm just shaking off a cruddy night of work, so time to get my game on.
Shock

Post by Shock »

This is what I use for dice rolling, for anyone that has trouble with other sites

http://orokos.com/roll/
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Thanks Shock.
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

Thanks Shock.
Shock

Post by Shock »

Well that went well. We saved her and still managed to leave her with a sour opinion of us. That takes some talent
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Shock wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:34 pm Well that went well. We saved her and still managed to leave her with a sour opinion of us. That takes some talent
Meh...the game is still young. Long term involvement with Cassie would undoubtedly result in a tremendous amount of complaining over super-heroics. Not that there isn't some appeal to that kind of strife (it's very New Vindicators), but there's no guarantee she'd eventually come around to the PC's way of thinking.
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

Horsenhero wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:48 pm
Shock wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:34 pm Well that went well. We saved her and still managed to leave her with a sour opinion of us. That takes some talent
Meh...the game is still young. Long term involvement with Cassie would undoubtedly result in a tremendous amount of complaining over super-heroics. Not that there isn't some appeal to that kind of strife (it's very New Vindicators), but there's no guarantee she'd eventually come around to the PC's way of thinking.
I would say that we have a sour opinion of her as well. I don't think that Jax is masochistic enough to put up with her attitude for any length of time. YMMV.
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Nate is trying to be the reasonable person and bridge the gaps - but it's like taking a rope bridge to the Grand Canyon.
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

Hawk wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:22 pm
I would say that we have a sour opinion of her as well. I don't think that Jax is masochistic enough to put up with her attitude for any length of time. YMMV.
Jax is trying to at least keep his cool, but he would not want to spend any length of time with Cassie, who seems to him, to be looking down upon the group.
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Hawk wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:38 pm
Hawk wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:22 pm

Jax is trying to at least keep his cool, but he would not want to spend any length of time with Cassie, who seems to him, to be looking down upon the group.
Well consider it from her perspective. She's been asked to give the new guys a tour of campus and before they've been there more than a few hours they start asking her if the principal is a horrible person or if he seems "off" and they act really strangely paranoid and aggressive. It's kind of like having a guest over to your house and they start asking if your family is f*cked up and abusive with no real reason to. Nick especially is being incredibly lacking in subtlety...so yeah, even though you helped save her from Robbie...she's not a huge fan.