Claremont Academy: The Delinquents OOC (full)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Horsenhero

Re: Claremont Academy: The Delinquents OOC (full)

Post by Horsenhero »

Hawk wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:13 pm What are the specific behavioral issues that we have. I need to know so that Jax can respond appropriately if questioned. Do we all share them, or are they varied?
Gable wasn't real specific when she spoke with Summers. She just attributed the request to general delinquency, truancy, bad attitudes and rebelliousness...all things that don't go well with government super teams.
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

I have a question for my fellow teammates. When Jax talks to your character, what name should he use? First, last, nickname, code name, etc.?
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Nickname/codename/first name are equally good.
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.
Shock

Post by Shock »

Using codenames in non-mission situations is going to get weird looks from Chris. But if you want Jax to have some kind of nickname for him (or if anyone else does) that's perfectly OK. I assume the 4 know each other fairly well so there's probably some of that going on
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Use nicknames/first names in non-hero/mission situations.
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Ah, true that, makes sense. For Nick his codename is sort of a previous nickname, but in their current situation it makes to go first name/nickname in non-hero/mission situations and codenames in those.

Yeah, the group feels such that nicknames are appropriate. Anyone feel free to use anythung they come up with for Nick.
Shock

Post by Shock »

Hawk, if you link your attack roll from Coyote code like this, it shows the roll right in your post. Copy the part after "To link on forums supporting bbcodes use:" it will end up looking like this

test attack: 1D20 + 10 = [15]+10 = 25

If I take the closing bracket off, you can see what it should look like when you paste

[url=http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=223934]test attack: 1D20 + 10 = [15]+10 = 25[/url
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

Shock wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:12 pm Hawk, if you link your attack roll from Coyote code like this, it shows the roll right in your post. Copy the part after "To link on forums supporting bbcodes use:" it will end up looking like this

test attack: 1D20 + 10 = [15]+10 = 25

If I take the closing bracket off, you can see what it should look like when you paste

[url=http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=223934]test attack: 1D20 + 10 = [15]+10 = 25[/url
Thanks. :D
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

I hope I'm not throwing too much at you all too fast...including the fact your school principal is Batman...I mean Raven.
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Horsenhero wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:19 pm I hope I'm not throwing too much at you all too fast...including the fact your school principal is Batman...I mean Raven.
* Mayor Callie Summers is Principal Duncan Summers' daughter.
And incidentally (mainly mentioning for Hawk's benefit) the second Raven before she retired to run for mayor. I'm assuming that part is not publicly known.
Games
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

EnigmaticOne wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:24 pm
Horsenhero wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:19 pm I hope I'm not throwing too much at you all too fast...including the fact your school principal is Batman...I mean Raven.
* Mayor Callie Summers is Principal Duncan Summers' daughter.
And incidentally (mainly mentioning for Hawk's benefit) the second Raven before she retired to run for mayor. I'm assuming that part is not publicly known.
Yes, Mayor Summers identity as the second Raven is not publicly known, nor is the fact that former Next Gen leader Elite is the current Raven. Thaat's player knowledge, but not character (or most NPC's) knowledge.
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

Horsenhero wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:29 pm
EnigmaticOne wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:24 pm

Yes, Mayor Summers identity as the second Raven is not publicly known, nor is the fact that former Next Gen leader Elite is the current Raven. Thaat's player knowledge, but not character (or most NPC's) knowledge.
Thanks for the additional information, it is appreciated.
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

By the way I figure our characters know each other enough that the rest would recognize Casanova fitting a certain type of person that is likely to set off Nick. He probably won't have gone into details about his past but this much should be obvious from past behavior.
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

McGuffin wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:35 pm By the way I figure our characters know each other enough that the rest would recognize Casanova fitting a certain type of person that is likely to set off Nick. He probably won't have gone into details about his past but this much should be obvious from past behavior.

Jax has your back.
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

McGuffin wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:35 pm By the way I figure our characters know each other enough that the rest would recognize Casanova fitting a certain type of person that is likely to set off Nick. He probably won't have gone into details about his past but this much should be obvious from past behavior.
Hawk wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:23 pm Jax has your back.
And Nathan.
Games