Gloriant: Age of Adventure (IC) - Going on Hiatus

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
MacynSnow

Re: Gloriant: Age of Adventure (IC) - Part 3: Hungry like the Dire Wolf

Post by MacynSnow »

BEREND TALNOTH
HP-2/1 Condition- Normal

Just as he was about to Order the group to 'Hold Fast",the Panderian charged one of the Dire's.Cusing at his brashness,the dwarf quickly threw one of his throwing axes at the beastie screaming as he quick drew his Kukris
"Fool Boy,git that Panderian ass o'yers BACK IN THE CIRCLE! Make THEM come ta US.This goes fer the rest o'you as well..."
okay,burning a Hero Point to Power Stunt the Inspire&Leadership advantages for the encounter if i can(not sure if i can do this...).Next,i'm attacking the D-Wolf Tae is,which should Theatrically use my Backstab. Since i'm not sure i can use it,i haven't rolled anything but the base attack...
18+4=22 possible crit if i can use backstab,DC 22(w/out Crit or Backstab) Unfortunately,L-Space's action,while cool&awesomely keeping in-character,triggered Berend's Temper Complication.They'll have words after the Wolf attack...
Supernaturalist

Post by Supernaturalist »

Khu-Amon
Character @ http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/vi ... 711#p59711
HP:2
Condition: Normal

"There are two of them!" Khu-Amon says, his tone noticeably alarmed. From atop the rocky outcropping, the bright, white-light of his serpent-staff shines a wide beam onto the two grey wolves approaching from the northwest. Their eyes shine like brilliant stars from the reflected light.

All the while, the elder wizard stands just behind the veteran, Elven warrior.

I hope this bowman in front of me shoots as impressively he appears.
OOC: Khu-Amon will maintain his force shield until after Tal'endir shoots AND after the wolves commit to targets. He would just be too vulnerable without his energy shield to risk switching to another spell. So, he'll use a Delay action this round until the end of the wolves attacks.
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

MacynSnow wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:38 pm BEREND TALNOTH
HP-2/1 Condition- Normal

okay,burning a Hero Point to Power Stunt the Inspire&Leadership advantages for the encounter if i can(not sure if i can do this...).Next,i'm attacking the D-Wolf Tae is,which should Theatrically use my Backstab. Since i'm not sure i can use it,i haven't rolled anything but the base attack...
18+4=22 possible crit if i can use backstab,DC 22(w/out Crit or Backstab) Unfortunately,L-Space's action,while cool&awesomely keeping in-character,triggered Berend's Temper Complication.They'll have words after the Wolf attack...
GM Talk: Technically, you can't Power Stunt either Advantage. HP usage for Heroic Feat does not allow for stunting of Fortune Advantages and both of those fall into that category, sorry. Your Backstab power only works against Vulnerable opponents and the Dire Wolf was operating normally so it's not a Crit this time. But it was a solid hit since the DW only got a 14 on his toughness check so it's bruised, -1 toughness.

Berend's axe throw was true and it sliced the massive beast across it's right shoulder, leaving a bleeding gash and making the wolf growl in pain. It scanned its foes to see its target...
Tal'endir is up. He spots the two grey wolves approaching from the northeast (I said northwest earlier, I was mistaken, I'll correct that) as well as the wolves Lena spotted coming out of the woods from the north. He will notch an arrow and hold his action as well.

Zezzaka then Lena are up.
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

From her perch atop the wagon, Lena drew an arrow back to her ear and fired at one of the southern wolves.

>OOC: Bow attack at one of the wolves on the southern side (regular wolf, not Dire), Power attack for 2.
-Bow 1d20+5 (PA 2)= 16, if that hits, DC 20 toughness
-roll http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=220184
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

pathfinderq1 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:39 am From her perch atop the wagon, Lena drew an arrow back to her ear and fired at one of the southern wolves.

>OOC: Bow attack at one of the wolves on the southern side (regular wolf, not Dire), Power attack for 2.
-Bow 1d20+5 (PA 2)= 16, if that hits, DC 20 toughness
-roll http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=220184
Lena's shot pierces the side of one of the grey wolves approaching from the south that flanked the Dire Wolf. It howled in pain as it dropped to the ground.

Lena felt a mix of satisfaction and sadness that she hadn't felt in some time.

The Dire Wolf roars in anger and other wolves begin to howl and bark, sensing the loss of one of their pack.

GM Talk: The regular wolves are minions in this encounter. It fails the TC with a 15 and is incapacitated.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Zezzaka was all set to leap at the northern dire wolf til the mouthy dwarf said not to take the fight to the enemy. Silly mistake but she was nominally taking coin from him which implied a contract of sorts. Such rules should be obeyed where possible. With no opponents near her she insteads concentrated on the confident way the northern dire wolf strides forward, the length of his steps, the way his muscles bunched. That would help her in the inevitable fight to come.
[analyze style, dc 15 will or vulnerable abaonst Zezzakas attacks. Subtle, insidious]
"Something pithy this way comes."
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Again, sorry about the delay. Updated crappy map as promised.

I believe Ankara is up next.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

ANKARA

HP 1, Fatigued

Ankara, fatigued from a sleepless night, realizes that she is too far away to strike at any wolves. Instead, she moves from the 1st wagon and closer to the fire, nearing the Wolves.

(I think I'm too far away to do anything, having no ranged weapons)