Gloriant: Age of Adventure (IC) - Going on Hiatus

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Flynnarrel

Re: Gloriant: Age of Adventure (IC) - Part 1: The Adventure begins at the beginning

Post by Flynnarrel »

Zezzaka looks over the dwarf as if noticing him for the first time. She takes in any armor and weapons with a glance tinged with a small dose of contempt and her nose wrinkles at the cigar smoke.

She frowned at the news. Knee injuries were tricky. Depending on severity it either subtly or blantantly colored the fighting form, marring the shreds of perfection that could be garnered therein. Still, there might be a way...

"Goodman Dwarf, I seek the warrior Prestark to see how far along toward the 'Perfection of Form' he may have come with his delving into the Martial Sciences. I am compiling a treatise on the subject and his contribution could be valuable... or a complete waste of my time." She acknowledges with a shrug of two of her shoulders, "Still, I'd like to see. If you could tell me where he is, perhaps I may find a healer to give strength back to his knee, long enough to demonstrate his knowledge."

She starts scanning the patrons of the pub for any that might be a likely healer.
"Something pithy this way comes."
MacynSnow

Re: Gloriant: Age of Adventure (IC) - Part 1: The Adventure begins at the beginning

Post by MacynSnow »

Flynnarrel wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:51 pm Zezzaka looks over the dwarf as if noticing him for the first time. She takes in any armor and weapons with a glance tinged with a small dose of contempt and her nose wrinkles at the cigar smoke.

She frowned at the news. Knee injuries were tricky. Depending on severity it either subtly or blantantly colored the fighting form, marring the shreds of perfection that could be garnered therein. Still, there might be a way...

"Goodman Dwarf, I seek the warrior Prestark to see how far along toward the 'Perfection of Form' he may have come with his delving into the Martial Sciences. I am compiling a treatise on the subject and his contribution could be valuable... or a complete waste of my time." She acknowledges with a shrug of two of her shoulders, "Still, I'd like to see. If you could tell me where he is, perhaps I may find a healer to give strength back to his knee, long enough to demonstrate his knowledge."

She starts scanning the patrons of the pub for any that might be a likely healer.
BEREND TALNOTH
Taking a puff on his cigar,Berend say's to her as he dig's into his meal
"Well first off,yer in the wrong place.Prestark lives up in Darrax,he even trained up the Guard a bit there.As fer that Knee o'his..." he pauses here as he briefly dig's into his meal, then continues speaking "Compliments to Velds as always ! Anyway,had a healer i know'd take a looksee after we found him crawling outside his house.Said he was lucky to even have a leg left,the fool idjute tried to heal it himself.Tell you what,i'll take you ta meet him,as he's barely seen outside anymore&refuses ta have visitors 'less i bring 'em.But you gotta help me out on whut i'm doin' first...Deal?"
i'm gonna let Thorp decide on what i'm doing here in the Thorp of THORP...:)
Supernaturalist

Post by Supernaturalist »

Khu-Amon
Character @ http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/vi ... 711#p59711
HP:2
Condition: Normal

# Khu-Amon's voice is similar to Jaffar from Disney's "Aladdin".

The overland route from Sekhumnkhet to Gilthorian had been an unpleasant one. As a young man, Khu-Amon might have found it exciting. As a middle-aged man going on senior, he found the endless jostling of caravan wagons increasingly unbearable. He could break up the bumpy rides by walking, but he was an urbanite at heart and the wilds of Gloriant were not a habitat to which he could easily adapt.

To make matters worse, he had entered Gilthorian during the late months of winter and early spring. His thick wizard-robes were less than adequate protection against the biting cold. He was heartened only by the knowledge that comfortable shelter lie ahead in the village of Thorpe.

I wonder what these northern brothel's are like. The women here are attractive in their own unrefined sort of way...though a little pale for my taste.

The caravan stopped momentarily for Khu-Amon and a couple of other travelers to disembark. He had paid a small premium for the privilege of riding with various merchant groups on his northward trip. It seemed the thing to do as a lone man might leave him an easy target for bandits. He thanked them and bid them farewell as they continued onward to the larger town of Iredell.

His eyes scanned the village as he looked up to see the sign for Percilis' Pub. Hmmm...interesting architecture...not quite what I expected, but it looks sturdy, if crude.
Gonna change tense now.
A mature man wearing a colorful, ornate robe enters the pub. Though his clothes appear fine, they are weathered by exposure to the elements. His expression is one of fatigue, yet as his hood is pulled from his head, his eyes dart inquisitively about the room. In fact he stands for what seems an eternity at the entrance as if analyzing everyone and everything about him. He rubs his right hand up and down on his left arm as if to warm himself all the while scanning the room awkwardly.

In his left hand, he carries a thick, black staff with a bronze cobra-head atop it. The eyes of the cobra appear to have clear gems of some sort in their sockets. He finally makes his way past various patrons to the bar itself. "Mint tea...hot! And if you have honey to sweeten, that would be divine."

While waiting for his order to arrive, he motions Parvan over to his spot at the bar. "Good man, just a couple of questions, if you please. How far am I from the capital and who is the local authority here in your quaint little town?"
L-Space

Post by L-Space »

Tae-Phoon
HP:1 Chi:11/11
Condition: hungry and parched
Thorpocalypse wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:52 pm “Why, hello and well met, my famished friend!” he said as went directly to one of the kegs behind the bar and began pouring a large mug of ale. He also nodded at Parvan, motioning him to get Tae-Phoon’s order and shouted at his daughter Marava to see to the man in the blue and white hood that recently entered and to one of the other bardmaids, Trindi, to run back and tell his wife Theonie and other daughter Velda to get the ovens going hot “so that they can feed these hungry travelers some of the best food in land!”

Tae grins and holds up his mug and exclaims "Gānbēi!" as he tips his head back. *GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG* "Ahhh! Now that hit the spot barkeep." He places the now empty mug down and, with a smile, motions for a refill.

Flynnarrel wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:51 pm "Goodman Dwarf, I seek the warrior Prestark to see how far along toward the 'Perfection of Form' he may have come with his delving into the Martial Sciences. I am compiling a treatise on the subject and his contribution could be valuable... or a complete waste of my time." She acknowledges with a shrug of two of her shoulders, "Still, I'd like to see. If you could tell me where he is, perhaps I may find a healer to give strength back to his knee, long enough to demonstrate his knowledge."
Tae-Phoon's ears twitched and he glances over at hearing talk about 'Perfection of Form' though a look of confusion crosses his face at Martial Sciences. Tae turns towards the Vedalken "My master often said 'Perfection was a like a mirage in the distance. Though you can see it, and walk towards, it would always remain out of reach.'" He looks thoughtful for a moment, before shaking his head clear and looking up again "But the journey is what really matters, no? The name is Tae-Phoon and reaches his massive furry paw out to shake.
Formerly luketheduke86
Ghost of Krypton

Post by Ghost of Krypton »

Tal'endir, Favored Son of Corellon Larethian
Hero Points: 1 of 1
Conditions: None.

The elf inclined his head as the serving girl, Marava, approached his table, "Veluthe Th'ilae, maiden. The light of Avae'ess upon you." His smile was slight, but sincere. "I would ask of you a cup of mulled wine, heated well, for it has been a long, chill, road." He watched her take his order, but before she could turn to the kitchen to fetch his cup, he placed a smooth hand upon her forearm, and as she turned, perhaps shocked at the familiarity, he transfixed her with his serene gaze.

"And a favor maiden. I seek, this night, the kin of one Brant Parne, a veteran of the First Great War." He withdrew his hand, trusting his words to convey the gravity of his request. "The great Lore Keepers of Kormiant suggested that he returned to these lands to raise a family, and turn blade to plowshare."
OOC: Veluthe Th'ilae is the equivalent of Good Evening in High Elven for those trained in the language, though the translation is likely somewhat more poetic, and Avae'ess is a constellation devoted to Analaya said to be her tears returning to the heavens after her death at the hands of her brother, sacred to the Elves.

Secondly, anyone who wishes to overhear Tal's inquiry is welcome to interject!
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

As the waitresses await the orders, the front door opens yet again…

*The camera shows close ups of the faces of several patrons at bar, who, despite seeing a four-armed giantess, a four-armed blue skinned person and a man-panda enter the bar earlier, seem to truly be taken aback by the appearance of the wizard from Sekhumnkhet…*
Supernaturalist wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:23 pm Khu-Amon

# Khu-Amon's voice is similar to Jaffar from Disney's "Aladdin".

A mature man wearing a colorful, ornate robe enters the pub. Though his clothes appear fine, they are weathered by exposure to the elements. His expression is one of fatigue, yet as his hood is pulled from his head, his eyes dart inquisitively about the room. In fact he stands for what seems an eternity at the entrance as if analyzing everyone and everything about him. He rubs his right hand up and down on his left arm as if to warm himself all the while scanning the room awkwardly.

In his left hand, he carries a thick, black staff with a bronze cobra-head atop it. The eyes of the cobra appear to have clear gems of some sort in their sockets. He finally makes his way past various patrons to the bar itself. "Mint tea...hot! And if you have honey to sweeten, that would be divine."

While waiting for his order to arrive, he motions Parvan over to his spot at the bar. "Good man, just a couple of questions, if you please. How far am I from the capital and who is the local authority here in your quaint little town?"
The ornately dressed man with the dark complexion definitely caught the eye of all the bar patrons and Percilis and Parvan. “I’m going to go out on a limb and say he’s not from around here, father,” Parvan whispered to Percilis. The older man stifled a giggle and watched the man make his way to the bar past the Vedalken, Dwarf and Panderian. As the wizard ordered and asked for Parvan, Percilis waved his son off and sent him to go get the tea kettle from the back and check on the food.

“Hello, and well met, traveler,” Percilis said to the wizard as he fished around behind the bar for his bags of tea leaves and some mint. “Hot mint tea coming right up! Can I interest you anything to eat? Our beef stew is the best in the townships and we have fresh bread coming up soon...

“Oh, and your questions,” Percilis says as he pulls up a tea cup with one hand and another mug to fill for Tae-Phoon with the other. “Our mayor is the honorable Olian Stohan, sir. And you are about a week’s travel from the capital city of Kormiant.” He chuckles a bit as a Parvan returns with the tea pot and he quickly pours the mint tea. “If that’s where you’re headin’, that’s a bit of providence.”

He leans in a little closer to the wizard, “Nothin’ you’re probably concerned about yerself since you look like you can handle yerself. But the townships up this way, we’re used to seein’ the King’s Patrol around these parts on a regular basis. Keeps the riff-raff out, you know? Thieves, goblins, orcs, big beasties and whatnot. But they ain’t been out this ways in a while. I hear lots of stuff, ya know. People coming to and fro from the capital and all over Gloriant, but I ain’t heard nothin’ about why the patrols have stopped. Neither has the mayor. He’s sent word to Kormiant a couple of times now and usually the King, Thjor bless ‘im, he and his X-Knights are quick to respond but this time…nothin’.”
L-Space wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:00 pm Tae-Phoon
Condition: hungry and parched

Tae grins and holds up his mug and exclaims "Gānbēi!" as he tips his head back. *GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG* "Ahhh! Now that hit the spot barkeep." He places the now empty mug down and, with a smile, motions for a refill.
“Sorry, there, Mister…?” the bartender asked the wizard and he stepped back to pour more ale for the plump panderian. “Didn’t mean to ramble on. Just been slow for a while ‘cause of the weather, I guess, up until this lot came in,” he said as motioned towards the now nearly full bar. “And I get tired of talkin’ myself and THESE UNGRATEFUL, LAZY CHILDREN OF MINE…”
Ghost of Krypton wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:05 am Tal'endir, Favored Son of Corellon Larethian

The elf inclined his head as the serving girl, Marava, approached his table, "Veluthe Th'ilae, maiden. The light of Avae'ess upon you." His smile was slight, but sincere. "I would ask of you a cup of mulled wine, heated well, for it has been a long, chill, road." He watched her take his order, but before she could turn to the kitchen to fetch his cup, he placed a smooth hand upon her forearm, and as she turned, perhaps shocked at the familiarity, he transfixed her with his serene gaze.

"And a favor maiden. I seek, this night, the kin of one Brant Parne, a veteran of the First Great War." He withdrew his hand, trusting his words to convey the gravity of his request. "The great Lore Keepers of Kormiant suggested that he returned to these lands to raise a family, and turn blade to plowshare."
Marava, a comely red-haired lass, did not recoil at the touch of the elf. She’d been working at the pub since she could walk and she’d met travelers of seemingly every race, creed, color and demeanor. She knew when a touch had ill intent when it didn’t. She smiled at the elf and replied “I’m sorry, milord. I know nothing of the Parne family of which you speak. But I will ask my father. As you can probably hear, he’s a bit of a…” she raised her voice to respond to his taunt, “…GOSSIPING CORPULENT BLOWHARD WHO LOVES TO HEAR HIMSELF TALK AND WORKS HIS POOR CHILDREN LIKE DOGS!”

“However,” she said, returning to a normal tone. “He does know a lot about local lore so I will ask him. And your mulled wine will be to you shortly.”
MacynSnow wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:15 pm i'm gonna let Thorp decide on what i'm doing here in the Thorp of THORPE...:)
Percilis let out his hearty laugh which seemed to warm the pub as much as the fireplaces. “Ah, children,” he chuckled as he slid another ale to Tae-Phoon. He then turned his attention to Berend. “So Master Dwarf, what’s brings you to our fair town this time? Looking into those rumors about bandits in the area? They’ve stayed out of Thorpe, but I hear a few homesteaders and travelers have had some problems.

"Or did you just come for the vegetable soup?" Percilis winks and he readies another mug of ale for the panderian, knowing the last one will be gone in short order.
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

BEREND TALNOTH
HP- 2 CONDITION -Normal

Berend had to shake his head at the families antics.Truth be told,he didn't really need to come here when he was in the Area,but he'd gotten to know the Percilis rather well over the years and liked them(he was even thinking of offereing a Marriage contract between Lyrianna and Parvan!).Turning briefly from his conversation with the Vedalkan woman, the Dwarf replied(through a mouthfull of Cigar)
"Thinkin' you might know'd more than you let on,Percilis...Seeing as how The King's Patrol ain't been 'round,Olian did the smart thing an sent word ta Darrax asking fer a hand with those bandits..."
Putting out his Cigar,Berend continued
"and it's not just around here the Patrol's slacking either.Half the Hamlet's in the area are getting hits,whot i hear tell.The Council in Darrax decided to try to cut this off at the knees and sent me with Orders ta get a crew together to take the bandit's out.As fer what's goin' on up in Kormiant;I've got an idea,but without proof i'm just blowing smoke out..."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

MacynSnow wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:15 pm Taking a puff on his cigar,Berend say's to her as he dig's into his meal
"Well first off,yer in the wrong place.Prestark lives up in Darrax,he even trained up the Guard a bit there.As fer that Knee o'his..." he pauses here as he briefly dig's into his meal, then continues speaking "Compliments to Velds as always ! Anyway,had a healer i know'd take a looksee after we found him crawling outside his house.Said he was lucky to even have a leg left,the fool idjute tried to heal it himself.Tell you what,i'll take you ta meet him,as he's barely seen outside anymore&refuses ta have visitors 'less i bring 'em.But you gotta help me out on whut i'm doin' first...Deal?"
Zezzaka acknowledges the information with a slight bow of thanks and is about to reply further when the bearman spoke.
L-Space wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:00 pm Tae-Phoon
Tae-Phoon's ears twitched and he glances over at hearing talk about 'Perfection of Form' though a look of confusion crosses his face at Martial Sciences. Tae turns towards the Vedalken "My master often said 'Perfection was a like a mirage in the distance. Though you can see it, and walk towards, it would always remain out of reach.'" He looks thoughtful for a moment, before shaking his head clear and looking up again "But the journey is what really matters, no? The name is Tae-Phoon and reaches his massive furry paw out to shake.
Zezzaka eyed the meaty paw, the man's gi, dirtier than her own, the ale he was drinking adding more stains to the untold number of splotches like the ghosts of indulgent meals past. She looks at his large war club and... she couldn't tell if he were wearing armor underneath or not.

"Some of us are farther from the Path to Perfection than others, Master Phoon." She says, barely brushing furry fingers with one of her long, spindly own. The hand and arm they were attached to seemed twig-like and prone to break if he squeezed too hard.

"I am Zezzaka of Rajadesh, 5th Dan of the Order of the Brightest Dawn." She says factually and oddly, without the expected amount of pride. "I am a scholar of kinesthetic sciences and applied force vectors."

"You seem to have..." she gestures at what she unfortunately cannot classify as anything other than a gi on the big man, "some training in this area. Is this correct?" she asked in a tone that was clear she hoped it wasn't correct. She continues to look about the establishment and takes particular interest in an elven man at a table.
Supernaturalist

Post by Supernaturalist »

Khu-Amon

Khu-Amon could not help but be pleased with his hot drink. Impressive...he even mixed the right amount of honey.

He turns his head slightly in order to listen. With so many different conversations, he pauses to assess each one's importance. All the while he sips his Mint tea slowly nursing it like some priceless wine.
He leans in a little closer to the wizard, “Nothin’ you’re probably concerned about yerself since you look like you can handle yerself. But the townships up this way, we’re used to seein’ the King’s Patrol around these parts on a regular basis. Keeps the riff-raff out, you know? Thieves, goblins, orcs, big beasties and whatnot. But they ain’t been out this ways in a while. I hear lots of stuff, ya know. People coming to and fro from the capital and all over Gloriant, but I ain’t heard nothin’ about why the patrols have stopped. Neither has the mayor. He’s sent word to Kormiant a couple of times now and usually the King, Thjor bless ‘im, he and his X-Knights are quick to respond but this time…nothin’.”
"Thank you, Good Man, you have been more help than you could possibly know. I congratulate you on the success of your Pub house. Where I am from, coffee and tea houses are common, but I would be hard pressed to find one as jovial as this." Khu-Amon's slight smile dissolves as he turns to face the other patrons conversing to one another around the room.
"and it's not just around here the Patrol's slacking either.Half the Hamlet's in the area are getting hits,whot i hear tell.The Council in Darrax decided to try to cut this off at the knees and sent me with Orders ta get a crew together to take the bandit's out.As fer what's goin' on up in Kormiant;I've got an idea,but without proof i'm just blowing smoke out..."
Upon hearing this, Khu-Amon arises from his seat. His tea in one hand and staff in the other, he slowly makes his way over to the stout-looking dwarf. Approaching him from the side, he clears his throat noticeably as he stops right beside Berend. "Master Dwarf, allow me to introduce myself. I am Khu-Amon, a wizard and scholar from distant Sekhumnket. I could not help but overhear your words from just a moment ago. Those same words corroborate what I have heard from the good owner of this establishment, that namely the bringers-of-order in this region appear to be either negligent or incapable of securing the peace."

The mage pauses only for a moment, his swarthy visage broken up by the cosmetic stones in his forehead and his ivory smile. "Did I hear you correctly? Namely that you have authority to organize a guard to return peace to this area?"
L-Space

Post by L-Space »

Tae-Phoon
Condition: Hungry
Flynnarrel wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:42 am "I am Zezzaka of Rajadesh, 5th Dan of the Order of the Brightest Dawn." She says factually and oddly, without the expected amount of pride. "I am a scholar of kinesthetic sciences and applied force vectors."

"You seem to have..." she gestures at what she unfortunately cannot classify as anything other than a gi on the big man, "some training in this area. Is this correct?" she asked in a tone that was clear she hoped it wasn't correct. She continues to look about the establishment and takes particular interest in an elven man at a table.
"Well met Master Zezzaka! Yes, I was once part of the Order of the Pristine Soul, but I...parted ways with them some time ago. Now I follow my own path and am happier for it." A satisfied smile crosses his face. "Though I have never met a monk who takes such an academic approach the Arts, I hope you find your Perfect Form soon. Much like I hope I find my dinner soon. These smells are taunting me horribly, i think it's a ploy by the barkeep to get me to eat more." He says with a good natured laugh.
Formerly luketheduke86
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Supernaturalist wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:54 pm
Upon hearing this, Khu-Amon arises from his seat. His tea in one hand and staff in the other, he slowly makes his way over to the stout-looking dwarf. Approaching him from the side, he clears his throat noticeably as he stops right beside Berend. "Master Dwarf, allow me to introduce myself. I am Khu-Amon, a wizard and scholar from distant Sekhumnket. I could not help but overhear your words from just a moment ago. Those same words corroborate what I have heard from the good owner of this establishment, that namely the bringers-of-order in this region appear to be either negligent or incapable of securing the peace."

The mage pauses only for a moment, his swarthy visage broken up by the cosmetic stones in his forehead and his ivory smile. "Did I hear you correctly? Namely that you have authority to organize a guard to return peace to this area?"
BEREND TALNOTH
HP- 2 Condition-Normal

Giving everybody he's talking to a ounce over,he states(after quickly downing his mug,then motioning for another)
"Aye,i've got the Authority of the Darrax Council ta get together a group with the aim o'shutting these Bandit's down(leastwise 'till the Patrol git's itself back to Order).As fer the King's Patrol...."
At this,he takes a swing of his re-filled mug then continues
"They're normally neither negligent or incapable o' doing the job set fer 'em,leastwise not 'till recent.Which has a lot of the leadership 'round these part's.... Concerened i'll put it.,since all of 'em ain't in it fer themselves..."

Standing up to stretch his back,Berend finishes speaking(raising his voice so the other's in the Pub can hear him)
"better to make this official then...I'm Color Sergeant Berend Talnoth,Darrax Guard.I've been Authorized by the townships of Darrax and Iredell to gather a group of no more than 6 'Adventurer's'(myself added in) with the writ to 'Investigate and Contain' the Bandit's whut been making Nusences(?) o'themselves.If yer intrested in doin' a bit of Good fer the area and gettin' paid fer it in the bargain, i'll be here untill shortly 'afore Sunrise tomorrow..."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Zezzaka's left eye twitches slightly when the bearman calls them 'Arts' but says nothing. In fact, when the panderan mentions his dinner she takes that as a possible social cue. Oblivious to the awkwardness of the act, Zezzaka merely nods in recognition of the interpreted end of the conversation and turns from Tae Phoon.

Finding the dwarf engaged with the jeweled scholar from her homeland's neighboring province of Sekhumnket, she pauses only to overhear names and occupations before walking into the table area and approaching the elfman [Tal'endir].

"Greetings." Zezzaka begins. "I note references to a faith upon your accouterments. Often, in my experience, that has meant a propensity, whether skill, talent, or power, for the healing of wounds and treatment of injuries. Do you possess such?" she asks.

"I have been recently made aware of a feline-induced knee injury in a man I desire to see." she says, no hint of mirth on her face.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

MacynSnow wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:12 am
Standing up to stretch his back,Berend finishes speaking(raising his voice so the other's in the Pub can hear him)
"better to make this official then...I'm Color Sergeant Berend Talnoth,Darrax Guard.I've been Authorized by the townships of Darrax and Iredell to gather a group of no more than 6 'Adventurer's'(myself added in) with the writ to 'Investigate and Contain' the Bandit's whut been making Nusences(?) o'themselves.If yer intrested in doin' a bit of Good fer the area and gettin' paid fer it in the bargain, i'll be here untill shortly 'afore Sunrise tomorrow..."
"Ah!" Ankara thought to herself. "Perfect! My elaborate plan has paid off!"

"Greetings, honorable Dwarf!" she says to Berend. "I am an Adventurer, and would be ideal for any situation which calls for the savage beating of neighborhood ruffians!"
Ghost of Krypton

Post by Ghost of Krypton »

Tal'endir, Favored Son of Corellon Larethian

Tal'endir raised a pale blond eyebrow in a graceful arch as he pondered the stranger's approach. "A stranger approaches, with no introduction, makes assumptions about one's faith, belief, and talents; presumes to inquire as to the most harrowing of tasks, one which would tax the healing houses of the fabled Isilme Duin." He paused, his cold eyes holding Zezzaka's, his face composed, no hostility, yet a complete lack of hospitality. "An interesting opening gambit Vedalken, yet one ultimately doomed to fail. Would you care to try again?"
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Zezzaka frowns a moment in recollection and thought. Her next words are halting as of a speech rehearsed but still foreign on her lips. "My kind are not known for their social graces. If I have inadvertently erred in this arena, I apologize." She casts her memory back recalling the elf's words. Spotting the request for an introduction.

"Ah, I am Zezzaka of Rajadesh, 5th Dan of the Order of the Brightest Dawn. And..." she thinks further, "...most people of Faith would be flattered that their belief and resolve was so strong it could be noticed and remarked upon by a stranger at first meeting." her attempt at flattery is awkward and obvious, took an obvious amount of effort, and she tenses to see how it will be received.